Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Photos and Shades of Rapper the game finger--ing his ex indialove.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos and Shades of Rapper the game finger--ing his ex indialove.. (3528 Views)

Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video / Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria / New::video Footage Of Unilorin Lecturer Ban*g**ing His Student In The Laboratory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos and Shades of Rapper the game finger--ing his ex indialove.. by adamoniqueads(f): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Choi!

I can't imagine being in this photo.. I don't even wanna imagine if I was the one there..

It's been on the news about rapper the game , where he was manipulation a lady who is said to be his ex at the park. Lots of condemnations came up in this issue.. People were like even if they wanted to do such then not in public...

The lady later came up on instagram to say that she didn't know their photos were taken, she said The game called those paparazzis who came to take their photos... If that's true then it is bad of him..

Trust white people, they started formulating write-ups On the photos..several shades..

Check them out in the
link. RAW SHADES THOUGH!!!

Shades at viral photos of rapper The Game manipulation ‘India love’… (Photos and shades)

https://24hsocialmedia./2015/08/29/photos-and-shades-of-the-game-finger-ing-india-love-hmmm/

See one of the photos below...
Check others in the link..
This is demeaning!

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Of The Road For Omawumi? / Angelina Jolie Pictured With Her 6 Children After Split From Brad Pitt / Bbnaija Housemate Bisola Gives Thin Tall Tony A Very Hot Lap Dance(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.