Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Is A Leader Without Focus A+A- Printemail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Is A Leader Without Focus A+A- Printemail (326 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari Is A Leader And Not A Politican- Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Is A Leader Without Focus A+A- Printemail by jbankzE(f): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
There is no gain saying the fact that Nigeria since inception has been bedeviled by sessional and seasonal lack of credible and trustworthy leaders. Sitting in the midst of potential and future leaders and raptly listening to Innocent Oseghe speak on the topic “Leadership skills and the place of positive thinking among undergraduate I concluded that we still have people whose skulls are filled with brains. Unlike the blokes in flowing “agbadas” and the damsels in flamboyant “geles” that litters Abuja with shaking brains in their skull.    

He took his time to dissect what leadership means and the qualities which a good leader should possess. I sat thinking about a future with new breeds of leaders that are committed to the growth of Nigeria. I ruminated on the possibility of having leaders with the “Gadafi-like” vision that worked in Libya. I cogitated on a new Nigeria with a leader who is not after the “Northernisation” of Nigeria. I meditated on a new Nigeria that is not under the bondage of IMF and World Bank loans. I mused on a new Nigeria without boko haram terror. I pondered on a new Nigeria without corruption culture and bribery belief. I mull over a new Nigeria without power failure. I reflected on a new Nigeria ruled by the right leaders. 

According to him, the problem with Nigeria is “Accumulated Leadership Blunders”. Eureka! We found it! The ones that we parade as leaders are only interested in the booty that will fill their pouches and “Ghana must go” bags. They are less concerned about the well being and welfare of the teeming population that grope for happiness. Nigeria is known to be blessed with both human and natural resources that is sustainable only if our leaders maximize these potentials. They come up with policies that go inversely proportionally to the policies of their predecessors.......
Read more:
www.jenniferbankz.com
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Is A Leader Without Focus A+A- Printemail by kinibigdeal(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guid / The Truth About Power Generaation In Nigeria? / SSS Invasion Of Akwaibom Sit Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.