Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. (8917 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Andrew Remilekun / The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmm let me clear these issue once and for all.

Man is created with sand while Satan is created with fire, when man fell from Glory. That image of God which man possess were removed from man.
(DUST THOU ARE, AND TO DUST THOU SHALL RETURNED)

These image here is not an ordinary PICTURE but the true nature of God. Therefore making man an ordinary sand with spirit, just like other animals.

Now when man dies, that parts that belong to the earth (SAND) will surely go back to earth, even if you spent 1000 years here it is still meaningless hence you are still going to die at the end of the day. Good, the other part of you which is your spirit we remain in hell ( GRAVE) Your hell is your grave, hell is grave.

And the rich man looked from hell and saw Lazarus in Abraham blossom and begged for a drop of water to cooled his tongue.... is just an illustration to, just like a parable to capture something, it is not real. Both Lazarus and Abraham are still in hell (GRAVE) even Jesus have also been to hell (GRAVE) for about three days before he rose and go back to heaven where he was before.

Now on the last day ( JUDGMENT DAY) Man will be resurrected from hell (Grave) both righteous and the wicked for judgement, after the judgment, those who have not been wash with the precious blood of Jesus will be sent back to hell (Grave) while the righteous will follow Jesus to heaven, weather you called it paradise or heaven you are still saying the same thing.

Now since the devil is created with fire, then then the devil does not have any choice than to go back to hell fire if they refuse to repent. So man goes to hell while devil go to hellfire.

NOTE: And not encouraging sin here at all but to let you know who God truly is, and not what man painted him to be. our God is not wicked to allow an ordinary ( flesh) man to be roasted in fire for everlasting. If you who are wicked can not allow your only son to be burn inside a fire for whatever reason, even for 24hrs while do you think God will do that let say 1000 years? If you can not do it, and you think God can do it, it then means you are more merciful than God which is impossible.

Was man truly forgiven? Yes man will be forgiven if they can accept the redeemer which is Jesus Christ as there only Lord and saviour or else remain in the grave forever while Satan will remain in hellfire forever, that's if they did not repent. If they Satan still repent God will still forgive them because he is a merciful God. That's who he is. And that's the very one i worship and that is the true God, he can not command us to do what he God can not do.

So i have read different kinds of comments here about God which does not portrayed his true identity, that's why i have decided to up these thread here. Only those that truly have the spirit of God will understand this massage. God bless you all.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by olafum1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Orisirisi cool

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by cee001(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Matt. 13:41-42
OP pls don't be deceived,I beg of you.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=cee001 post=37469513]Matt. 13:4
1-42[/quote
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
cee001:
Matt. 13:41-42
Those words were just mere illustration.

It is the devil and his angel that will be cast into a furnace of fire, they were created with fire while man were created with dust,
so the disobedient one will return back to dust.

Pls answer these question can you cast your son inside a fire and be watching him to burn for just only 24 hours? i need your answer pls. Thanks
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hell or hell fire doesn't exist, it is a mere illusion. stop leaving in self delusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Jozzy4: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Princewell2012:
Those words were just mere illustration. It is the devil and his angel that will be cast into a furnace if fire, because they were created with fire while man were created with dust. so the disobedient one will return back to dust. Pls answer these question can you cast your son inside a fire and be watching him to burn for just only 24 hours? i need your answer pls. Thanks

Lol , if he is created in the image of a monster god he should find it easy to imitate that god by burning his own son in fire for 24hours ?

But can he ? NO ! If he cant then God cant too . Afrall we are created in his image . cheesy

Nice write up @ OP , hell (hades) is grave thats why anyone who died in the sea is never said to go there . Its either one is buried in the sea or buried in The grave ( Rev 20:13)
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
OgundeleT:
Hell or hell fire doesn't exist, it is a mere illusion. stop leaving in self delusion
Can you defend your claims?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lets take a look at two words critically.

The opposite of Heaven is hell. When you mention the word death, hell or grave you are just saying the same thing whichever ways you wanted to look at it they just mean the same thing. They mean to physically exist no more. So the opposite of life is death not hellfire.

Is either you die or live forever, so since Satan can not die physically because of the nature( fire) which they were created of therefore the only place they will go to is where they came from which is fire.

therefore since they can not die they will finally end up in fire forever.
that's why it is called hell fire. while man will remain in the grave forever which is hell. Is as simple as that.

So Adam were cast out of the garden, and the Glory of God were taken from him. So even Adam were opportune to live 1,000,000 one million years and died it still mean that Adam is dead, and his abode will still remain in grave, dead, or hell, and can not be compare with someone that will live forever.

Satan are suppose to live for ever in heaven but because of their disobedient, they were cast out of heaven and returned to their original stage which they were before, which is fire while man were also cast out of the garden and returned to his original stage which is dust. And there they will also remain forever.

Thank God for Jesus Christ who came to this earth with a bus. (redemption) just like Noah's ark. so any one that will believe him and enter the bus will be save and will be given ticked to enter heaven and live forever with Christ or stay behind here and die and remain in grave( hell) forever.

I did not say that man will be cast out no, man has been cast out already, just like Satan but now Jesus came to restore man to were they were suppose to be. So it is either you return back with Jesus or you remain here forever.

what I'm telling you now is mystery, that only the wise can understand. And that's the mystery of salvation. Therefore i do not create these thread to encourage sin but to let you know the true nature and personality of God.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by cee001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Princewell2012:
Those words were just mere illustration. It is the devil and his angel that will be cast into a furnace if fire, because they were created with fire while man were created with dust. so the disobedient one will return back to dust. Pls answer these question can you cast your son inside a fire and be watching him to burn for just only 24 hours? i need your answer pls. Thanks
Pls do not misconstrue the Mercy of God. First, I want you to realize that God never made robots. We are responsible for our actions and have the power of freewill. Look at it this way;u have a child in a dungeon that will soon be engulfed in fire, u stretch out a rope(an ONLY WAYout) toward the child. And u beckon day and night but this child refuses the rope.And finally,after all warning that seemed to fall on deaf ears, such child gets destroyed having rejected the ONLY WAY of escape. JESUS is the WAY, the way out of destruction.

U say God is so merciful that He cannot put the rebellious and Sinner who REFUSES to repent and turn.I say, don't forget about the great FLOOD.God has shown His Mercy in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.And He still shows His Mercies in ways more than one. We were all heading for destruction but God made a WAY(JESUS) out of that destruction(Hell fire). Jesus is not going to come until everyone has heard of this goodnews. What if one refuses to accept this great escape?Such person is headed for destruction. KNOW this that GOD is unwilling that any man perishes(itz not His will). But He is so loving that He not only made a WAY out but also gave us the leeway to choose. Look, we chose to flout His commandment in the beginning.We are to choose to get reconciled by accepting The WAY(JESUS) So as not to end up where Satan has been judged to end up in.

Pls do not be deceived,I beg of you.
I'm done here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Space this shii nau

What an eyesore undecided
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jozzy4:

Lol , if he is created in the image of a monster god he should find it easy to imitate that god by burning his own son in fire for 24hours ?

But can he ? NO ! If he cant then God cant too . Afrall we are created in his image . cheesy

Nice write up @ OP , hell (hades) is grave thats why anyone who died in the sea is never said to go there . Its either one is buried in the sea or buried in The grave ( Rev 20:13)

Thanks but man has lost that image, so Jesus came to restore that image.

like i said these image here is not an ordinary picture but the true nature of God therefore those that really possess these image will not be able to cast their son in fire for 24hrs.

Jesus after all they did to him he beg God to forgive them. That's how to identify those that truly poses these image.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
cee001:
Pls do not misconstrue the Mercy of God. First, I want you to realize that God never made robots. We are responsible for our actions and have the power of freewill. Look at it this way;u have a child in a dungeon that will soon be engulfed in fire, u stretch out a rope(an ONLY WAYout) toward the child. And u beckon day and night but this child refuses the rope.And finally,after all warning that seemed to fall on deaf ears, such child gets destroyed having rejected the ONLY WAY of escape. JESUS is the WAY, the way out of destruction.

U say God is so merciful that He cannot put the rebellious and Sinner who REFUSES to repent and turn.I say, don't forget about the great FLOOD.God has shown His Mercy in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.And He still shows His Mercies in ways more than one. We were all heading for destruction but God made a WAY(JESUS) out of that destruction(Hell fire). Jesus is not going to come until everyone has heard of this goodnews. What if one refuses to accept this great escape?Such person is headed for destruction. KNOW this that GOD is unwilling that any man perishes(itz not His will). But He is so loving that He not only made a WAY out but also gave us the leeway to choose. Look, we chose to flout His commandment in the beginning.We are to choose to get reconciled by accepting The WAY(JESUS) So as not to end up where Satan has been judged to end up in.

Pls do not be deceived,I beg of you.
I'm done here

I asked you a simple question and you re telling me a long story. can you burn your only son with fire just for only 24hrs? . i want to hear yes or no, and and stop beating around the bush.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by cee001(m): 12:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Princewell2012:
I asked you a simple question and you re telling me a long story. can you burn your only son with fire just for only 24hrs? . i want to hear yes or no, and and stop beating around the bush.
A group of ppl asked Jesus a question of YES/NO which is,'is it right to pay tax to Caesar or not?' but Jesus seeing their hypocrisy gave a reply that marveled them(Mark 1215-17)...what a coincidence!
...I beg again,pls do not be deceived. I say this with love. Every evildoer is not a child of God because God's life is not in him/her(1John 3:4,8 &10). An evildoer becomes a child of God when he/she gets born of God (second birth) by repenting and believing in the one who died and rose again-Jesus. This is God's great Mercy

#HappySunday

no make me late go church o grin
btw m double done here pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Vikkie14: 1:40am On Aug 30, 2015
olafum1:
Orisirisi cool
Varieties
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Can you defend your claims?
defend like how? Or u mean i should proof it?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Jozzy4: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Princewell2012:
Thanks but man has lost that image, so Jesus came to restore that image. like i said these image here is not picture but the nature of God therefore those that really possess these image will not be able to cast their son in fire for 24hrs. Jesus after all they did to him he beg God to forgive them. That's how to identify those that truly poses these image.

Thanks bro , I now understand . Lol , those who truly have the image wont cast their son in fire for 24 hours , thats funny and true .

But brother , you mentioned Satan and his demons will be cast into hellfire to burn forever . LETS BE REALISITIC HERE : Those guys are pure spirits beings, they can never be affected by a literal physical stuff like fire . Dont u remember what happen when a spirit being walk in an hot blazing fire in babylon ? Was he affected ? .. Its just fun for him .

Isnt it better they are Destroyed once and for all ? And demons know they will be destroyed (mark 1:24)
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Jozzy4:

Thanks bro , I now understand . Lol , those who truly have the image wont cast their son in fire for 24 hours , thats funny and true .

But brother , you mentioned Satan and his demons will be cast into hellfire to burn forever . LETS BE REALISITIC HERE : Those guys are pure spirits beings, they can never be affected by a literal physical stuff like fire . Dont u remember what happen when a spirit being walk in an hot blazing fire in babylon ? Was he affected ? .. Its just fun for him .

Isnt it better they are Destroyed once and for all ? And demons know they will be destroyed (mark 1:24)

Thanks, i really appreciate your comment. There is no punishment you will give to former president Jonathan that will really pains him, greater than casting him out of asorock, where he is been worship as god.

That's why he fought very had to win that election. Do you know if he is in a military regime he will never handover to anybody?

You could remember what happened to abacha, gadafi, indiamin of uganda and others you knows very well, how they refuse to leave the seat until their death comes, even obasanjo wanted to go for the third term but he was unable to achieve it.

Look the reason why the devil is angry with man is because he was cast out of his throne, that's why he attacks man day and night, he believe man will takes over his domain.
He also knows that man was made with sand, so he believe he is superior to man.

so there is no other punish greater to him than loosing him throne. (HEAVEN)

Therefore God is not using fire to punish him,
Can you trow a fish inside a water and claimed to be punishing it? ofcus not. God is simply sending the devil to the original materials which he was made of, which is fire.

So if that happens it then mean he has been destroyed. I dont want to go too deep. But for now the devil is still moving freely upon the earth. Thanks once again.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
cee001:
A group of ppl asked Jesus a question of YES/NO which is,'is it right to pay tax to Caesar or not?' but Jesus seeing their hypocrisy gave a reply that marveled them(Mark 1215-17)...what a coincidence!
...I beg again,pls do not be deceived. I say this with love. Every evildoer is not a child of God because God's life is not in him/her(1John 3:4,8 &10). An evildoer becomes a child of God when he/she gets born of God (second birth) by repenting and believing in the one who died and rose again-Jesus. This is God's great Mercy

#HappySunday

no make me late go church o grin
btw m double done here pls

Why do you choose to play game here? simple question you can not even answer, why don't you be sincere to urself, because you even knows i will get you right away yet you are comparing urself with Jesus, now between both of us who is hypocrite?

you claimed you father will torment his children who disobey him in fire forever, now i asked you a simple question.

CAN YOU TORMENT YOUR WIFE OR YOUR CHILDREN IN FIRE JUST FOR ONLY 24 HOURS FOR DISOBEYING YOU?

Yet you can not answer the question, and choose to beat around the bush. Pathetic.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:
defend like how? Or u mean i should proof it?
Defend your statement or prove it
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
MzNelly:
Space this shii nau
What an eyesore undecided
Thanks, it is noted for correction.

But whats you re take on these?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

There is hell and there is hellfire.

But our understanding of them and their pup poses is the problem now.

So that's why i have decided to create these thread.

Now where you will go after you died is called hell (GRAVE) but if you are born again then Jesus will take you out of hell and take you to heaven where you will spent an everlasting life with him

Please stop deceiving yourself.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Princewell2012:

There is hell and there is hellfire.

But our understanding of them and their pup poses is the problem now.

So that's why i have decided to create these thread.

Now where you will go after you died is called hell (GRAVE) but if you are born again then Jesus will take you out of hell and take you to heaven where you will spent an everlasting life with him

N
Lolss grave is hell? The problem about nowadays xtian is how they just assume, and Conclude withoue any investigation and indoctrinate people.
If u say there is hell fire pls can u tell me its location? Also, can u tell me where u are b4 u are born?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

Defend your statement or prove it
prove what? has any1 prove its existence b4? I need not to ptove anything here since no1 has ever proved its existence b4. So u are the one to prove to me that there is hell by negating my claim.
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by Princewell2012(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

Lolss grave is hell? The problem about nowadays xtian is how they just assume, and Conclude withoue any investigation and indoctrinate people.
If u say there is hell fire pls can u tell me its location? Also, can u tell me where u are b4 u are born?

No body knows the exact location of hell fire.
But all i know is that your grave is ur hell

But according to the book of Genesis i can tell you how you were formed.

But can you also tell me where you are before you were born?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

prove what? has any1 prove its existence b4? I need not to ptove anything here since no1 has ever proved its existence b4. So u are the one to prove to me that there is hell by negating my claim.
The existence of hell can be seen in the bible bro. Do you believe in the existence of afterlife, another world apart from ours and a supreme being too or are you an atheist?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

The existence of hell can be seen in the bible bro. Do you believe in the existence of afterlife, another world apart from ours and a supreme being too or are you an atheist?
whether am an atheist or nothas nothing to do with d question, what is d source of the bible you said we can see hell and hell fire?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Princewell2012:

No body knows the exact location of hell fire.
But all i know is that your grave is ur hell

But according to the book of Genesis i can tell you how you were formed.

But can you also tell me where you are before you were born?
firstly, u said no1 know the location of something and u said it exist, what bring about ur conclusion since no1 knows where it is?
Pls tell me how i was formed according to ur genesis.
Lastly, i was nowhere before i was conceived by my dear mum
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

whether am an atheist or nothas nothing to do with d question, what is d source of the bible you said we can see hell and hell fire?
So in essence what you don't see don't exist?
Have you ever seen a radio signal sir? That's pure arrogance to believe that as far as you can't see, feel or prove it then it dosent exist. There is heaven and there is hell don't shy away from it because it exist whether you believe it or not and someday sometime you are gonna be in either of them. But my prayer is that you will make heaven because hell fire..... it's gonna be horrific.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Princewell2012:

Why do you choose to play game here? simple question you can not even answer, why don't you be sincere to urself, because you even knows i will get you right away yet you are comparing urself with Jesus, now between both of us who is hypocrite?

you claimed you father will torment his children who disobey him in fire forever, now i asked you a simple question.

CAN YOU TORMENT YOUR WIFE OR YOUR CHILDREN IN FIRE JUST FOR ONLY 24 HOURS FOR DISOBEYING YOU?

Yet you can not answer the question, and choose to beat around the bush. Pathetic.
No I won't and can't. But thats the point, God is not gonna torment you because you are disobeying him just as you correctly illustrated with an earthly father, despite the fact that man disobeyed and rebelled against him and ever since, God have been looking for a way to reconcile us back to himself because he loves us and dosent want us to perish, which he eventually did by sacrificing his only son Jesus for our sake, now it took God a lot to give up his son for you and I and you know what, you won't go to he'll because you are a sinner or because you disobeyed him, you will go to hell only when you have not accepted the prize God paid to prevent you from perishing in hell which is Jesus.
Now answer this, you are that man that knows that your wife and daughter will perish 24hrs in fire as a result of your standard of punishment on disobedience and you offered them both to accept the death of your first son as the only option for them to escape the punishment outta your love for them so that they won't perish burn in that fire, yet they refused, is it your fault as their father if they later perish for refusing your offer?
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by OgundeleT(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
bxcode:

So in essence what you don't see don't exist?
Have you ever seen a radio signal sir? That's pure arrogance to believe that as far as you can't see, feel or prove it then it dosent exist. There is heaven and there is hell don't shy away from it because it exist whether you believe it or not and someday sometime you are gonna be in either of them. But my prayer is that you will make heaven because hell fire..... it's gonna be horrific.
the way u people reason is so funny, i can easily prove there is radio signal by switching on my radio set. Stop believing in jew myth there is no heaven or hell anywhere
Re: The Difference Between Hell And Hell Fire. by bxcode(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
OgundeleT:

the way u people reason is so funny, i can easily prove there is radio signal by switching on my radio set. Stop believing in jew myth there is no heaven or hell anywhere
Funny you, can you see the radio signal or show me it's location? Is that not you where asking me about hell? is a radio set the radio signal? You are the one who is really sounding ignorant and funny.
Lemme prove you wrong again sir, since you are ignorant enough to mention a radio set when I asked you to show me a radio signal, I'll gladly show you my bible when you ask about the location of hell. Isn't that awesome? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways To Effectively Bear The Mark Of Christ / What The Bible Teaches About Money / I Want A Church Camp Where I Can Stay To Seek The Face Of God For A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.