Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! (4316 Views)

"How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
You both need counseling

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by double0seven(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
what kind of useless thread is this... so what do you expect people to tell you now... or tell whoever or wherever the story came from

rubbish thread now ..
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
TABOOO.....GOD HELP US...DIS IS D SIGN OF END TIMES....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help! by mysticcodedprof(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2015
kelechiug:
tell her you don't love her, drive the obvious reasons into her skull, i think that will help grin
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love Still Exists -- Woman Without Breast Find True Love. / Olamide Blocked Me Because I Told Him To Promote Wizkid EP / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Complains About Electricity In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.