Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

This Is The Most Important Song In The World Right Now. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Most Important Song In The World Right Now. (506 Views)

Stupid Boy, Keep Quiet - Davido To A Fan Who Said He Won't Have Hit Song In 2018 / Chidinma And Banky W Record New Song In The Studio (Pics) / 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Most Important Song In The World Right Now. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
I see a lot of people saying that they liked the music video but don't understand it, so here is my take on it. If you look at the lyrics the song is talking about this individual moment in your life, that is strong and wonderful, a moment that isn't forever. It says that you are beautiful NOW as in that moment and it talks about not knowing why its happening but its beautiful so don't fight it. This song in my opinion is addressing all the problems we have within ourselves and that no matter what you problem is at that moment, you are beautiful and it shows through all of the different characters in the video. From young guys robbing a store and running free afterwords, though what they didnt was beautiful I feel that moment was to them, running with adrenaline. It also shows in the boy who chooses not shoot the man that hurt his family or in the girl who doesn't kill herself. We all have these inner struggles in our lives but we also have all had those moments in our life of utter thrill and wonder and that I feel is why we should keep living no matter what we have to deal with. We do only get to live once, and those feels are limited, so do not waste them, and do not fight them. Keep trucking on so you can live in those moments, because quite frankly, they are worth it all. You are beautiful now.

''Devin Jackson''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1a7o44WxNo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Jim Iyke Welcomes Baby Boy With Lithuanian Girlfriend / From Aph Entertainment, Upcoming Musicians , Don't Miss This!!! / Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.