Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nationwide Recruitment At Resource Intermediaries Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nationwide Recruitment At Resource Intermediaries Limited (2202 Views)

VACANCY At Resource Intermediaries Limited(60,000) / 13 Vacant Positions At Resource Intermediaries Limited / Customer Service Officers Job In Lagos At Resource Intermediaries Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Recruitment At Resource Intermediaries Limited by Opetech(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).

We are currently recruiting to fill the position below for our client:

Title: Direct Sales Representatives (DSR)

Job Location: Nationwide

Job Type: Full Time.

Job Specifications:
Vacancies exist Nationwide in a Banking Institution with Head Office at Victoria Island for the position of Direct Sales Representative (DSR) . This comes with a Base Salary and attractive Incentive Pay in addition to other very good welfare packages.
Qualifications/Requirement
• This position is opened to both Polytechnic and University graduates.
Applicants must:
• Be energetic
• Possess good communication skills
• Have passion for sales
• Previous experience is sales of financial services will be an added advantage.

Closing Date: October 9, 2015

Method of Application:
Interested candidates should Click Here to apply.
Re: Nationwide Recruitment At Resource Intermediaries Limited by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pls if you are going to have anything to do with these dudes you need to enquire very well. I was once under dre employment outsourced to a coy but was treated unfairly. Imagine giving you a compulsory vacation /leave in the name of shutdown for maintenance but was never called back to resume job till today. Though it hqppened when I was naive about job market. Imagine receiving a mail from ur employer with "password" as the senders name.
Re: Nationwide Recruitment At Resource Intermediaries Limited by stoneaustin(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
vchancelor:
Pls if you are going to have anything to do with these dudes you need to enquire very well. I was once under dre employment outsourced to a coy but was treated unfairly. Imagine giving you a compulsory vacation /leave in the name of shutdown for maintenance but was never called back to resume job till today. Though it hqppened when I was naive about job market. Imagine receiving a mail from ur employer with "password" as the senders name.
hmmmmmm
Re: Nationwide Recruitment At Resource Intermediaries Limited by andresia(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Not funny working with Resource Intermediaries Limited at all!

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent Job Vacancies At Vista International / I'm Desperately Need Of A Job, Please Can Someone Help Me Out / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.