Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... (1722 Views)

Three Necessary Elements Feed Additives Should Have / Use Of Pig Feed Additives / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Its no longer news that Science has really gone far than we imagine with new and easy ways of doing thing emerging every day/hour/minute, it is however unappealing to the ear that one is still indulging in pratices that were used by our forefathers when science has made everything easy..Enough of the talks,lets hit the road..........
I have new selling products that can make your birds lay eggs every hour ... i know some doubting Thomases will not believe but u need not be told that science has gone far morethan what we think or know..If u wish to learn or interested in bulk purchase of this wonderful products just inbox me and we will start from there....
NB:- U can as well get free samples for this hot product ...I promise to give u 5,000bucks if my claims are wrong...
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by koolpapa(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have sent you an email why are you not responding
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Judithume(f): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
PLS I AM INTERESTED.I NEED IT URGENTLY.
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Trueigbo: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wonders shall never end. Guys be wise
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by koolpapa(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmm real wonder abi na one chance
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by crystalf: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2015
This products work wonders. Birds are laying eggs every minute grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by obstead200(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
The OP is an Im.becile.
He is seeking mail addresses to use in scamming pple.
Moderators pls close this thread
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
obstead200:
The OP is an Im.becile.
He is seeking mail addresses to use in scamming pple.
Moderators pls close this thread

Well just as i won't like to thread words with u, i still won't take such nonsense from u or anyone here... and please where is it written up there that interested persons should drop their email address? I gave my word that if this product don't work on your birds as i claim u will get 5,000bucks from me and as for those still doubting, please continue why others make cool genuine cash... #Enough said.. Learn how to talk in public Obstead200
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
koolpapa:
I have sent you an email why are you not responding

Kool Papa i have replied your mail please do check ur mailbox or better still ur spam.. Thanks..
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Judithume:
PLS I AM INTERESTED.I NEED IT URGENTLY.

Do send me a mail Judith... Thanks...
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by nakscin(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
If you are for real....please drop a number u can b rchd wit....tnk u..
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
nakscin:
If you are for real....please drop a number u can b rchd wit....tnk u..

I don't have to drop a number to show if i'm real or not but u can drop urs if u are interested ... Thanks...
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by ibkgab001: 12:20am On Sep 02, 2015
every hour hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is 2015 believe this @your own risk
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by nakscin(m): 4:55am On Sep 02, 2015
08035955877 . 'Ll b expecting ur call
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Realsman405(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
It is absolutely impossible for a bird to lay egg every hour.

It's only selfish and greedy people that will fall for this shit.
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Realsman405(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Vinnyboss:

Please Oga i will like you to explain to us how this is impossible?
Oga please wake up because with science so many things are possible...
[color=#000000][/color]

I know you are aware that ''it's absolutely impossible'', but seems like you've made up your mind to extort money from unsuspected farmers. I'll highlights why it's not possible.

The Avian Oviduct
this is a long convoluted tubular organ which extends from ovary to the cloaca. It consists of five distinct portion, namely: Infundibulum, Magnum, Isthmus, Uterus and Vagina.

*Infundibulum: the egg stays here for about 25 minutes during which time the ovum is fertilized and the first layer of albumen is secreted by tubular glands and deposited around the ovum.
*Magnum: it's usually coiled with bulk (40%) of the egg white ovum remaining in the magnum for about 2-3hrs.
*Isthmus: it secretes the shell membrane around the albumen of the descending uterus or shell gland.
*Uterus: it secretes the calcareous shell of the egg. Water, as much as 15-16 grams, is also added to the albumen in his region. The egg stays in the shell gland for about 19 hours.
*Vagina: the egg stays here for only a few seconds on its way to the outside.

So, calculate the hours indicated in each region and you will see that it takes about 22-23 hours for a bird to lay an egg.

3 Likes

Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Realsman405:
[color=#000000][/color]

I know you are aware that ''it's absolutely impossible'', but seems like you've made up your mind to extort money from unsuspected farmers. I'll highlights why it's not possible.

The Avian Oviduct
this is a long convoluted tubular organ which extends from ovary to the cloaca. It consists of five distinct portion, namely: Infundibulum, Magnum, Isthmus, Uterus and Vagina.

*Infundibulum: the egg stays here for about 25 minutes during which time the ovum is fertilized and the first layer of albumen is secreted by tubular glands and deposited around the ovum.
*Magnum: it's usually coiled with bulk (40%) of the egg white ovum remaining in the magnum for about 2-3hrs.
*Isthmus: it secretes the shell membrane around the albumen of the descending uterus or shell gland.
*Uterus: it secretes the calcareous shell of the egg. Water, as much as 15-16 grams, is also added to the albumen in his region. The egg stays in the shell gland for about 19 hours.
*Vagina: the egg stays here for only a few seconds on its way to the outside.

So, calculate the hours indicated in each region and you will see that it takes about 22-23 hours for a bird to lay an egg.

I do understand that you are a good reader and have believed to have made a point but permit me to say that the only reason why Nigeria still remain in the state she finds herself is because "we" have refuse to do things pragmatically. I won't waste my time arguing with u i guess u are one of those DVM who refuse to see beyond the pen and paper thing they were taught in school .. I don't know why some folks are so stubborn... U know what? I will personally give u free samples to try and please mind the kind of words u use on people ..#I hate that word "Extort" ...Thanks...
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2015
nakscin:
08035955877 . 'Ll b expecting ur call

Been calling ur number for some time now but it keeps telling me its switched off....
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Realsman405(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Vinnyboss:

I do understand that you are a good reader and have believed to have made a point but permit me to say that the only reason why Nigeria still remain in the state she finds herself is because "we" have refuse to do things pragmatically. I won't waste my time arguing with u i guess u are one of those DVM who refuse to see beyond the pen and paper thing they were taught in school .. I don't know why some folks are so stubborn... U know what? I will personally give u free samples to try and please mind the kind of words u use on people ..#I hate that word "Extort" ...Thanks...
[color=#000000][/color]

It's like saying it is possible for a woman to give birth every three months instead of nine months, which is not possible without the completion of gestation period. I don't need your so called poo, keep it to yourself.

Point of correction, I'm an Animal Health Technologist. Not just an ordinary technologist, I'm theoretically and more practically oriented. I've carried out a lot of researches, not like your own useless and meaningless 'egg laying miracle feed'.

A piece of advise for you, instead of you wasting your time in broadcasting your poo, rather use the data/mb to surf the net in order to broaden your horizon.

FARMERS ARE MAKING IT THROUGH HARD-WORK, SO YOU TOO CAN MAKE IT AS WELL.
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by teeboo: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
This Op is a big scammer u fall u're on ur own.he couldn't even defend his point,he can't drop his phone number as well. Nairalanders be wise
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Chinks(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
When I saw the guy's post, I couldn't help but laughed. Those are the kinds of posts you see on nairaland and ignore.....
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Realsman405:
[color=#000000][/color]

It's like saying it is possible for a woman to give birth every three months instead of nine months, which is not possible without the completion of gestation period. I don't need your so called poo, keep it to yourself.

Point of correction, I'm an Animal Health Technologist. Not just an ordinary technologist, I'm theoretically and more practically oriented. I've carried out a lot of researches, not like your own useless and meaningless 'egg laying miracle feed'.

A piece of advise for you, instead of you wasting your time in broadcasting your poo, rather use the data/mb to surf the net in order to broaden your horizon.

FARMERS ARE MAKING IT THROUGH HARD-WORK, SO YOU TOO CAN MAKE IT AS WELL.

Well to me u have just ended up saying so many things that wouldn't change a thing or two about my product... Oga if i were u i 'll try to find out the brain behind the product... Point of correction i'm hardworking and will always be and its that hardwork that led me to this great product... #A trial will convince u... Thanks.
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chinks:
When I saw the guy's post, I couldn't help but laughed. Those are the kinds of posts you see on nairaland and ignore.....

Wether u ignore, insult me or do worse things, that won't change anything about the product and won't even stop those that have been mailing and yet to mail me from doing so, u know why...?because i'm already getting good news from them... Thanks...
Re: New Hi-tech Feed Additives For Poultry... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
teeboo:
This Op is a big scammer u fall u're on ur own.he couldn't even defend his point,he can't drop his phone number as well. Nairalanders be wise

So ur problem is my number right...? What's the use of defending and attacking every comment here or even dropping my number...? will it change ur perception about my words up here... Every now and then scam! scam!! scam!!! This days every thing is now "scam"... Oga please look elsewhere....Thanks....

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Agro Investment Cooperative; Lets Farm And Trade Commodities Together / Strictly Agricultural Equipments (DYNAMIC IMPACT Agro Allied) / KPM Moisture Meter (aqua Boy) And Accessories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.