Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Imo State Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Why? (1967 Views)

IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) / Abia State: Why The New Speaker Resigned. / Nigerian Soldiers Murdered In Niger State! Why Play Politics With Our Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Why? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
i have been observing for some time now how it is only people from IMO state that try to undermine the biafran struggle. i am truly amazed or should i say disappointed at my many findings hence this thread to serve both as a question to my IMO STATE brothers and as an avenue for them to correct this impression because just like me, i believe that there others who in one way or the other have observed and is observing what i see too.
below are my findings and reasons why i opened this thread, no hard feelings, i am from ANAMBRA STATE and a PROUD 5% even PROUDER BIAFRAN.
the only state governed by a muslim in BIAFRA LAND is IMO
the only APC state in BIAFRA LAND is IMO
the only state not doing well in SOUTH EASTERN part of BIAFRA LAND is IMO
the only state in BIAFRA LAND whose governor is not in support of biafra restoration is IMO
the only state in BIAFRA LAND that has attempted to jam radio biafra is IMO
the only state whose people openly deny and try to mock biafra restoration is IMO
the only state in SOUTH EASTERN BIAFRA owing and not paying its workers is IMO
the only state whose people are seriously CONVERTING TO ISLAM in SOUTH EASTERN BIAFRA is IMO
the only state in south eastern part of BIAFRA LAND that have muslim kings is IMO
i dont think there is any need for me to continue, now i know everyone gets my point. i am very worried about this development hence i opened this thread. please my IMO brothers kind join us as we restore the only 1000000000000% christian republic on earth.
kindly drop your comments and suggestions, this thread is not an INSULT to my IMO people so PLEASE dont get it twisted.
any suggestion for a better topic will be so much welcomed

1 Like

Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
IMO FOR JESUS

1 Like

Re: Imo State Why? by Utchgirl(f): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
All things being equal,Okoroawusa is nt an Igbo man.

D only ab00ki Gov'nor in d SE.
Hw can a full grown igbo man be acting like an Ab00ki ?

Why is he alwaz odd 4rm all oda eastern gov'nors ?

Okoroawusa plz behave urself !

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by wecan: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
I am from IMO STATE and I AM FOR BIAFRA.. TO HELL WITH OJOROCHA .. there are over one million youths here in imo that are ready to match for support of Biafran restoration

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by sdindan: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Chai! God pls Come and take OkoroAwusa away Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by ibotic(f): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Maybe the IMO people are much wiser than the rest of us..... cheesy....

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... Biafra...land of the rising sun..... grin

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by kestolove95(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

how I wish all ibos have sense like u..I dnt tink d ibos will find dem sef in dix horrible situation dey ar nw..wen evri state is tinkin on hw to develop dia state some people ar callin for war dat will course more destructions..

1 Like

Re: Imo State Why? by kestolove95(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ma ibo friend told me dat, any ibo man or guy calling for biafra is a failed person dat has blame his frustrated life on d country nigeria..dat if biafra shud come today, what will happen to his investment in niger state?..wat abt d ibos in kano?lagos?kaduna?benue?..in short all d nooks and crannies of nigeria?..u op ansa it ursef
Re: Imo State Why? by ahaz: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

please who realised this goat from its cage?I said who?

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Ma ibo friend told me dat, any ibo man or guy calling for biafra is a failed person dat has blame his frustrated life on d country nigeria..dat if biafra shud come today, what will happen to his investment in niger state?..wat abt d ibos in kano?lagos?kaduna?benue?..in short all d nooks and crannies of nigeria?..u op ansa it ursef
Go and die

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by obailala(m): 1:04am On Aug 30, 2015
@Txonyi;
bokoharam wants to eliminate all non-muslims while you advocate to eliminate all non-christians from the SE. So what is the difference between your ideology and that of bokoharam?... You guys are all shiit brained intolerant extremists.

Now back to the topic, you ask why it's mainly people from Imo that are against Ipob. The answer is simple, ipob recruits are simply disgruntled GEJ supporters who are crying more than the bereaved (ijaws). We should always be clear on this, the present ipob/biafran secessionists are nothing more than the same lovers of the king of corruption GEJ. It's a pity how these villains have been able to successfully brainwash a large number of igbos into their delusion grandeur.

Imo has the highest number of non-GEJ supporters out of all SE and SS states and that's the reason behind the trend you see.

Imo and proud!
Sai Buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Why? by levelszik(m): 2:15am On Aug 30, 2015
I have been thinking about this too for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Why? by ibotic(f): 2:42am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
how I wish all ibos have sense like u..I dnt tink d ibos will find dem sef in dix horrible situation dey ar nw..wen evri state is tinkin on hw to develop dia state some people ar callin for war dat will course more destructions..

Nne....thank you..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo State Why? by kestolove95(m): 5:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
Go and die
I've seen anoda failed ibo man..don't blame ur status on nigeria...blame it on ur laziness to work
Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
You should ask your friend to do a little research on what the jews gave up all around Europe to form the nation of Israel? You should also ask him if the Jew are better off than they were then? The essence of this is that your friend should come up with a more sensible reason why he thinks the agitation should stop. Because the reason he gave is not different from the reason the pro agitators on NL are giving for why their wish should be granted.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Why? by kestolove95(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2015
woodcook:
You should ask your friend to do a little research on what the jews gave up all around Europe to form the nation of Israel? You should also ask him if the Jew are better off than they were then? The essence of this is that your friend should come up with a more sensible reason why he thinks the agitation should stop. Because the reason he gave is not different from the reason the pro agitators on NL are giving for why their wish should be granted.
so u comparing isreal to nigeria...ok den u people never ready
Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
so u comparing isreal to nigeria...ok den u people never ready
What do you mean by you people? Secondly the point was not to compare Nigeria and the state of Israel but to point out the fact that every single nation that have ever called for self determination from a union,has always had something to give up for it. That is the price that comes with it. It does not matter how you, me or your friend sees it but what reality dictates.

My dear, I can see you clearly missed my point. On where I am and where you think 60% of my family members are, you will be surprised to know that my family members have actively put their lives in line for the unity of Nigeria than you can imagine. I am 100% sure that the sacrifices a single member of my family has made towards protecting the integrity of our country Nigeria. My family members has actively been stationed in all the zones and have lived in almost all the states you can mention in Nigeria.

So my dear you see it is not what you think it was. Next time I would appreciate you read a post, set your bias aside, and think about the real message the writer is trying to convene not what you think the message but exactly what the message stood for.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
no offense to my igbo brothers but I beleive dat Nigeria has a huge role to play in the path to making imo state better not Biafra... my brothers shud stop crying more than the bereaved Gej is an ijaw man, even Ijaws hv joined Apc...
Sai Imo state.
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by Beremx(f): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2015
just look at the nonsense an Anambra man is writing about Imo people? Pathetic!

Biafra i hail! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by Gozzzy(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Op, how can u say dat d only state in south east, not doing well is Imo? Ezi okwu m e, asi na i wughi onye Igbo ibe m, a kaara m a si na ara gbagbuo gi!!!!!! Anwa kwa la anwa kwuo odiri okwu iberiibe ahu ozo!!!! A no la, n'ele roach-ass okoroawusa!!!!
Re: Imo State Why? by kestolove95(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2015
woodcook:
What do you mean by you people? Secondly the point was not to compare Nigeria and the state of Israel but to point out the fact that every single nation that have ever called for self determination from a union,has always had something to give up for it. That is the price that comes with it. It does not matter how you, me or your friend sees it but what reality dictates.
I'v u ask ursef wat u can gv?..am 80percnt sure dat u not in any eastern state presentli..or 60percnt of ur relativs ar not in east...call dem back and stop patronise anytin dat has to do with nigeria..nd you people shud stop disturbing PMB abt appointment...only den people will start taking u guys seriux..but until den, its a fraud whch people like nnamdi kalu and nwazurike has bin usin to dry ibos hard earn moni
Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Imo people are one of the most educated people in Nigeria. I do support Biafra , however Nnamdi Kanu's method is rather crude, we don't support mediocrity . On the other hand Imo State is second most developed and calm apart from Enugu. As for Okorocha, he's a fraud and will be ousted like Ohakim.
Re: Imo State Why? by Thezoomustfall: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:
just look at the nonsense an Anambra man is writing about Imo people? Pathetic!

Biafra i hail! undecided
SHUT DA HELL UP. Once biafra is restored and you're found to be a traitor. YOU'LL be burnt alive in your fathers compound. No mercy for the likes of you. Probably your mother was raped by an hausa man that's why you behave like an hausa on this forum. JOBLESS OLD WINE
Re: Imo State Why? by Pavore9: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2015
l am from lmo State, personally l do not key into Nnamdi kanu's philosophy neither do l have any spiritual obligation to do so. Everyone must not believe in the same thing. Anyone who harbours the thought of assaulting fellow igbos for not sharing the dream for the actualization of Biafra is not better than members of ISIS! angry

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by Habakus: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2015
OP, I understand your sentiments for creating this topic,but you're going about it the wrong way.
You don't come to a public forum and disclose your 'weakness'. It is wrong.
There are better; mature and tactical ways to go about this.
You should know very well that not everyone will share(at least initially) in the Biafra vision,and it doesn't mean those ones are saboteurs or traitors,or that they're undermining your efforts.
Don't pull down your stronghold with your own hands.
Re: Imo State Why? by ayindejimmy(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
Go and die
After you
Re: Imo State Why? by abagoro(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2015
During the Biafran war Imo State produced the highest number of foot soldiers and equally suffered the resultant high casualty. Even till this day the highest number of Biafran flags are hoisted in deepest Imo communities in memory of our sacrifice and belief in Biafran dream.

However the reason for this renewed Biafra nonsense is nothing but jealousy that there has been a paradigm shift in Southeast power block as a result of our choice to support Buhari for Nigeria's good. The old pranksters are lost in PDP and are seeking for ways to destabilise us not to reap the fruit of supporting Buhari. They should wait let us enjoy the fruits of our labour.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gozzzy:
Op, how can u say dat d only state in south east, not doing well is Imo? Ezi okwu m e, asi na i wughi onye Igbo ibe m, a kaara m a si na ara gbagbuo gi!!!!!! Anwa kwa la anwa kwuo odiri okwu iberiibe ahu ozo!!!! A no la, n'ele roach-ass okoroawusa!!!!
which SE state or SS state is on strike? others are improving, IMO is building house and mosque for MUSLIMS and owing workers. are they doing well? try to understand my post bro, Chukwu gozie gi nnukwu nwannem.
Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Habakus:
OP, I understand your sentiments for creating this topic,but you're going about it the wrong way.
You don't come to a public forum and disclose your 'weakness'. It is wrong.
There are better; mature and tactical ways to go about this.
You should know very well that not everyone will share(at least initially) in the Biafra vision,and it doesn't mean those ones are saboteurs or traitors,or that they're undermining your efforts.
Don't pull down your stronghold with your own hands.
even the director is angry abou it. IMO and ANAMBRA is the craddle of IGBO speaking BIAFRANS. so we should be worried. i know some imolites are for us, but, they should speak agains okoroawusa and apc. these two has ruined IMO. dont you get it? a state with THE MOST PROFESSORS suddenly owe even cleaners. kings are converting to ISLAM, even youth corp members o. now you get it right?
Re: Imo State Why? by Lordave: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Bastard whøre!

The ewu might be you with a different moniker.

Txonyi:
i have been observing for some time now how it is only people from IMO state that try to undermine the biafran struggle. i am truly amazed or should i say disappointed at my many findings hence this thread to serve both as a question to my IMO STATE brothers and as an avenue for them to correct this impression because just like me, i believe that there others who in one way or the other have observed and is observing what i see too.
below are my findings and reasons why i opened this thread, no hard feelings, i am from ANAMBRA STATE and a PROUD 5% even PROUDER BIAFRAN.
the only state governed by a muslim in BIAFRA LAND is IMO
the only APC state in BIAFRA LAND is IMO
the only state not doing well in SOUTH EASTERN part of BIAFRA LAND is IMO
the only state in BIAFRA LAND whose governor is not in support of biafra restoration is IMO
the only state in BIAFRA LAND that has attempted to jam radio biafra is IMO
the only state whose people openly deny and try to mock biafra restoration is IMO
the only state in SOUTH EASTERN BIAFRA owing and not paying its workers is IMO
the only state whose people are seriously CONVERTING TO ISLAM in SOUTH EASTERN BIAFRA is IMO
the only state in south eastern part of BIAFRA LAND that have muslim kings is IMO
i dont think there is any need for me to continue, now i know everyone gets my point. i am very worried about this development hence i opened this thread. please my IMO brothers kind join us as we restore the only 1000000000000% christian republic on earth.
kindly drop your comments and suggestions, this thread is not an INSULT to my IMO people so PLEASE dont get it twisted.
any suggestion for a better topic will be so much welcomed
I'm an Imolite, I support the actualisation of Biafra in a sensible way, but if you people in your Ignominious bigotry have truly chosen to make us the scapegoats, I'd advise you all to put your brains in order and have a rethink. There must surely be a stubborn/prodigal child in a family and if you guys can't tolerate my brothers, I'm afraid the actualisation of Biafra might continue being a mirage.

You lots don't have to come here and ridicule yourselves thinking you're emancipating us from Okroawusa or whatever. We're Imolites, we believe in a separate independent nation other than Nigeria, we support Biafra in a good manner even appealing to the world. Respect us! You can call Okorocha whatever you like, you can abuse any Imolites who doesn't buy your idea, but please do not GENERALIZE.

Thank you.
Re: Imo State Why? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
NNAMDI KANU is so lenient and slow if you ask me. think about a BIAFRA where resourcze control is legit and allowed. since the time of john the baptist, the kingdom of God ............. freedom is taken not given. if the director has achieved this much with so little, what will happen when we give everything? we should stop living in past glory, anambra and enugu k[/color][color=#550000] cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cooleep improving and now abia has found her feet again. why imo? why imo now? when the whole ss and se biafrans are coming together, okoroawusa is working with buhari ALONE O, how do you think he will succeed? we didnt support buhari for a reason, imo people should condem what okorocha is doing because he is dividing us and in the end, even buhari will give IMO nothing. so the earlier the better. we have come this far because we speak out and criticize and not die in silence. apart from IMO abeg mention ONE state that is doing badly in se and ss biafraland at present and yet they all opposed buhari o. we should unite now even more............................................. udo
Re: Imo State Why? by Jimiyke(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
This OP is a lost sheep, these are one reason Biafra must not be restored, Brothers hating each other, an anambra man thinking that he is more wiser than Imo man, may chukwu Abiama strike that hand and mouth u used to spill this scrap u dropped here.... ewu ohia, come and have Biafra and let see.... zombi...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Fight Over A Girl And Unclad Themselves. (+18) Video / Fake: President, Vladimir Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest On Twitter / Do U Like Buhari's Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.