Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] (7864 Views)

Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] by Crocz(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
vague:
na original fat asssss no silicon grin but exercises could help make it more firm though embarassed
Don't mind those ladies...they are just bitching

Whether na cellulite or chrombocite...it's still going to do the job grin
Re: OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] by stan4b(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
See her dirty laps.
Re: OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] by Dopenigga(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
holy shit!!! shocked
Re: OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] by Omekaagu: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
kunlesufyan:
I bet she's seriously single and searching ...but that ass!!lord have mercy
men should be rewarded for putting themselves under control, if not what happened in 19000 would have happened again at d sight of this ass
Re: OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
I swear the groom be in that ass in a week! (click the link in my signature, it's real)
Re: OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is simply POUR FLUSH LATRINE
Re: OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] by Kezifils(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Starships4u:
It would only be an un_reasonable man who would stare at this lady twice....

I concor. Not attractive abt dat box of shit
Re: OMG!! See The Revealing Outfit This Lady Wore To Her Bestie Wedding [PHOTO] by yungbillionaire(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Zane2point4:

on a serious note dude I make dis prayer most times, I think d grls are bent on turning the young men into perverts, no wia is safe, on d streets, instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc
u've just said it all...nowhere is really safe at all, the level at which MOST girls and even some ladies are going crazy, about their sexiness and beauty is becoming alarming, i pray God helps us to make d right choices in this our generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Is This Lady’s Hip Real? [see Photos] / These Pre-wedding & Engagement Photos Of A Nigerian Couple Will Blow Ur Mind / She Dare Not Bend Down! Tiwa Savage's New Dress Is Questionable (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.