Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars (21084 Views)

Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated / Offa Robbery: Bank Sacks Employees Over CCTV Footage Leakage / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by temitemi1(m): 4:52am On Aug 30, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency on Saturday, said it had obtained closed-circuit television footage of how the Arik Air crew member, Ikechukwu Oliver, the main accomplice, who works as a catering loader, smuggled three bags of cocaine among food supplies.

The anti-narcotics agency had also invited a 32-year-old younger brother of the main suspect, Chika Udensi, for questioning over his alleged complicity in the ongoing investigation of 20kg of cocaine seized by the United Kingdom Border Force from his brother, Uwachi Udensi, at the Heathrow Airport.

According to the NDLEA, three vehicles, a Land Rover Sports Utility Vehicle, an Equinox Chevrolet and a Dodge Hemi Magnum, have been seized from the main suspect.

Operatives of the NDLEA had stormed the headquarters of Arik Air in Ikeja, Lagos, on Tuesday night, following the arrest of an Arik Air crew member.

The NDLEA agents had also searched Udensi’s latest Range Rover Sports Utility Vehicle parked in the airline’s premises.

Udensi was arrested at the London Heathrow Airport shortly after an Arik Air flight W3101, that departed the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, touched down in the UK.

Officials of the NDLEA had put the street value of the drug found with the suspect at £350,000 (N105m).

In a statement by the Head, Public Affairs, NDLEA, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, on Saturday, the agency said narcotic investigators were still working on evidence gathered on the case so far.

The statement read in part, “Further investigation has shown that Mr. Chika, the main suspect, lives an ostentatious lifestyle far beyond his salary. He is also believed to be involved in laundering illicit proceeds of drugs under the cover of automobile importation.

“The operational tasking order issued by the NDLEA Chairman to its operatives to look inwards into the activities of the agency and other airport workers is an immediate measure to avert acts of compromise calculated to undermine airport security.”

The NDLEA also stated that the management of Arik Air was giving necessary assistance to the agency.

The statement also quoted the Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, to have expressed his satisfaction with the success of the investigation and directed investigators to further widen their search for more.

http://www.punchng.com/news/arik-ndlea-gets-cctv-footage-impounds-two-more-cars/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by temmy6996(m): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by eleko1: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2015
shocked sad oliVer twist Nah Asanal Fan self sad. Madam Mukinat2 must hear dis sad.Come Again,3 vehicles(Land Rover sports utility,an equinox chevrolet and a Dodge Hemi Magnum sad lipsrsealed shocked sad and his employer kip mum without asking for the source of his sudden wealth)I'm so sure he's got oda Ill-gotten property in his village/lagos too.

2 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by omoelesa(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2015
I, can authoritavely say that, most of the bad image we experience abroad are cause by the biafrans.o lord jesus, let biafra materialize quickly.

43 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Gozzzy(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2015
The thunder wey go fire the people taking us along this high way to ethnic ragnarock, still dey smoke igbo!!!!! If its awusa or Yoruba, they definitely wont mention names! But if Igbos are involved, they will call names, just to rubbish us! Well, life is composed of various risks, on the pathway of gaining financial relevance! Na luck! They just got unlucky!!! People calling Igbos unnecessarily, should go and lick daura dullards dirty black balls!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Na arsenal fan
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by omoelesa(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Gozzzy:
The thunder wey go fire the people taking us along this high way to ethnic ragnarock, still dey smoke igbo!!!!! If its awusa or Yoruba, they definitely wont mention names! But if Igbos are involved, they will call names, just to rubbish us! Well, life is composed of various risks, on the pathway of gaining financial relevance! Na luck! They just got unlucky!!! People calling Igbos unnecessarily, should go and lick daura dullards dirty black balls!
The disaster that will befalls u hehe,is curently doing training in the gym.u people are giving us bad name all over the world, and u are here playing victim mentality as usual.nonsense.

76 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by kuuljay(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2015
somebody should read and tell me the names of those involved abeg awan go church...just hope it's not one of awa illustrious sons from the land of the Rising sun grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by mystical109(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Igbo men ndi isi karaka.its better I smuggle drugs than to defile a minor as accustomed to my yellowbar nd ariwa brothers

[b][biafra]the land of my fathers

11 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Vock(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
temmy6996:
Hmmmm

Na ur post,na you still come be ftc,,nawa for you
At the post, hustle na hustle, you fit bust, you fit make am, just make it early and convert to legal runs

1 Like

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by osaslord500(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy Nice work.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by otabuko(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Chai, sorry for this dumb mentality... Get rich fast.... There are so many legit businesses na, why people no go use their head...good for them... Prison straight.......

2 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by SupremeNG: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Nawa
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by gokay11(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Criminal is criminal be it yoruba,igbo or hausa and should be treated as such#f**kethnicbigots

1 Like

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
There is another thing to be investigated. From where do these gentlemen get the drug and who and to whom it was suppose to be delivered to in London? The NDLEA should get the big fish in this business. These 2 men maybe the small size fishes.

NDLEA find the big fish. If these guys are responsible for the act, all their belongs and wealth should be confiscated, this should be the way to deal with them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Dottore: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Na wao
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
j
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Wow
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by gmaribel(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Gozzzy:

Tell your brothers to stop giving Nigeria a bad name. I pray Biafra comes true. Then we will stop hearing a Nigerian was caught with drugs.

20 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2015
[size=16pt]Pls hit like botton, if u bliv temitemi1 is a dumbass for calling fayose his role model.[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by imsuboi(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Ofe m'manu m'manu people would soon flock this thread.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2015
omoelesa:
I, can authoritavely say that, most of the bad image we experience abroad are cause by the biafrans.o lord jesus, let biafra materialize quickly.

I can authoritatively say that most part of you tribalistic cranium is Filled with urine instead of Brain tissues.

3 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by akog(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2015
the no the change. how long will the keep doing this kind of business
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Arsenal fan hehehe.
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2015
imsuboi:
Ofe m'manu m'manu people would soon flock this thread.

You no like Manu Garba

6 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by FrankValency(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2015
And why would the world be in peace when Racism is the order of the day Where white man will abuse black man racially,why would there be peace in Nigeria when tribalism is at its peak,the Igbo man hates the Yoruba man,the Yoruba man hates Ijaw man,the Ijaw man hates the Hausa man and the Hausa man Hates the Igbo man. Do you think God will answer our hypocrite prayers at the Churches/Mosques for peace to reign when our hearts are full of hatred for other tribes?? Never is the answer,till we change,and the truth is that I don't see the change coming any soon. How can it when a tribe is always happy if one tribe is caught in one crime,and prays they continue in the crime so they can be always be disgraced. When a tribe is happy abt a tribe's insurgency,the other is happy abt the others' being drug dealers,serial rapers, peadophile,cultism,militancy and so on..... I doubt if there will be peace in Nigeria,if we should tell ourselves the truth,look at what is happening in Nigeria everyday,accidents ,divorces,insurgency,crashes,high rate of crime,all these God will not answer our PRAYERS if we continues to hate ourselves and be TRIBALISTIC always.

Back to the matter,the main drug dealers are free in Streets of the world,take the Mexican whom escaped prison as an example,there are cartels,Drug business is worse in western world and top govt. officials are aware of their activities,imagine these guy owning 3 luxury cars and he is just flight attendance,I suspect arik air should know abt his deals because it did not start today.

4 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by wiringdpt(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Bro im not being a tribal bigots but it has always been igbos, just yesterday three were arrested right in front me in johannesburg caught with heroine
Gozzzy:

14 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Imagine. all those useless girls go dey follow am like mumu. Useless idiot go dey use range river sport the drag girl with me for club, dey spend pass me. me we kuku dey work for my money. girl no wan dey enter my Camry 2006 model again. NA range dem wan enter. all of u go enter the law hand ooo. I know many of Una still dey. abeg team #legitMoney where Una dey oo. God punish devil

9 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by SFSNIPER(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2015
BIAFRANS again!

3 Likes

Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by DankemzI(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Good enough
Re: Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Seriously? Wow this is bad*

But honestly since he's not stealing......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue Two Women, Kill Two Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Photos) / Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic / Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.