Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Story Of Minecraft Inventor Markus Persson Who Hates Being A Billionaire-pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Story Of Minecraft Inventor Markus Persson Who Hates Being A Billionaire-pic (595 Views)

Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" / DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" / Davido Blasts Lady Who Hates Him So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Minecraft Inventor Markus Persson Who Hates Being A Billionaire-pic by kolinton1: 5:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Minecraft inventor hates being a billionaire: Swedish programmer Markus Persson claims he's 'never felt more isolated' since selling company for £1.5bn

Billionaire said 'human interaction becomes impossible' with huge wealth

Said 'problem with getting everything is you run out of reasons to try'

Persson has a personal fortune of around £1billion, according to Forbes

Launched hit computer game Minecraft in 2009, in which players can build an entire world using retro-looking blocks

Minecraft inventor Markus Persson claims he's 'never felt more isolated' since selling his company Mojang AB to Microsoft for £1.5billion.

In a series of a downhearted tweets this morning, the Swede spoke of how he disliked his new-found wealth and felt unchallenged and empty.

He wrote: 'The problem with getting everything is you run out of reasons to keep trying, and human interaction becomes impossible due to imbalance.

'Hanging out in Ibiza with a bunch of friends and partying with famous people, able to do whatever I want, and I've never felt more isolated.

'In Sweden, I will sit around and wait for my friends with jobs and families to have time to do shit, watching my reflection in the monitor.'

Persson has a personal fortune of around £1billion, according to Forbes estimates.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY WITH PHOTOS [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/minecraft-inventor-who-hates-being-a-billionaire/#.VeKL6MiL3IU

Re: The Story Of Minecraft Inventor Markus Persson Who Hates Being A Billionaire-pic by christinie(f): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Kuku hand over the money to me so you can be free again.
Re: The Story Of Minecraft Inventor Markus Persson Who Hates Being A Billionaire-pic by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Humble life

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Phyno Celebrates People Who Are Made Of Black, See Limousines / MI Abaga Opens Up About His dead-girlfriend / Full List Of Winners From The 2015 Nigerian Entertainment Awards (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.