Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again (2207 Views)

Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits / "Release Our Stolen Funds" - Buhari To Switzerland President / Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again by christinie(f): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bla bla bla
PassingShot:

It's practically impossible.

Easier to probe the immediate past regime which is the one that handed over to the current one.
Re: Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again by koboko69: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
Keep it up with your propaganda

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN WITH YOUR TECHNO FONE! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I MEANT BY PROPAGANDA...MOVE TO THE ROMANCE SECTION OR DATING AND MEET UP ZONE. YOU LIKES ARE NEEDED THERE
Re: Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again by Standing5(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
Define enwe for me
be like say u use palm wine take sleeping pills come wake up
Re: Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again by christinie(f): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hahahaha lame!
koboko69:

DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN WITH YOUR TECHNO FONE! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I MEANT BY PROPAGANDA...MOVE TO THE ROMANCE SECTION OR DATING AND MEET UP ZONE. YOU LIKES ARE NEEDED THERE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Done Anything Good 2 Fight Corruption- Transparency International / PHOTOS: Ambode Jumps Down From Convoy, Orders Immediate Repair Of Bad Roads / How Buhari Destroyed Our Economy - By Ben Afolami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.