Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) (924 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / El-Rufai Presenting 2017 Budget At The Kaduna State Assembly (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala Denied Presenting "GEJ Corruption" Document To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Many people would attest to the faithfulness of most northern Moslem except to their high level of Educational illiteracy caused by their religion. This is evident in the reasons why most urban houses are guarded by these group not to exclude that the president came from the group.

Amechi, Former Governor of Rivers state, in his address to the rivers state people yesterday took to the podium to counter the working Governor of the state on his bid to probe his administration has the following to say about Governor Wike of Rivers state, who was once a chief of staff to his administration.

"One of the reasons I removed Nyesom Wike as Chief of Staff was that I sat down and discovered that he was doing contracts,i discovered that if I sign a document for another person, he will seize it and ask the person for bribe"..

"At the start of government,as Chief of Staff,he wore long robes that he was a Muslim, today,he is going on bended knees in churches, let me tell you,don't take God for granted "..

"The funny thing is that he knows that I know him,we are ready for them"

"When you see him,tell him to publish any other account I have apart from my salary account and the account I had as Speaker,i challenge anybody in the world to prove me wrong"..

"They have asked me not to talk and am keeping quiet,i hope I can maintain that for long because I can't stay here and a known thief is calling me a thief"..

"I know all his companies and I have a copy for every document I signed as governor,let him say one company that I own"
Re: Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by otipoju(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Wike is looking for trouble.

If Amaechi had the guts to fight the president with all the harassment and intimidation of the so called federal might,to a standstill and succeded in unseating him, then who is Wike whose godmother is Patience Whose political clout does not exceed her village.

If Amaech start with Wike, na him go beg

4 Likes

Re: Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by SUGARBEE(f): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2015
This wike/amaechi ish is getting out of hands

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by macolino(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Saint Amaechi..u must be probed.
Re: Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by ayatt(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2015
wike the thug
Re: Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by Horllamideh(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2015
This movie ehn.....very interesting
Re: Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2015
The drunkard speaks yet again.. So dressing like a muslim is the same as being muslim? smh

1 Like

Re: Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by Bayswater: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2015
otipoju:
Wike is looking for trouble.

If Amaechi had the guts to fight the president with all the harassment and intimidation of the so called federal might,to a standstill and succeded in unseating him, then who is Wike whose godmother is Patience Whose political clout does not exceed her village.

If Amaech start with Wike, na him go beg

Wike is not Jonathan, Amaechi should watch his back. He knows he is no match for the wicked Wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Scammed Amechi By Presenting Himself As A Moslem. (amechi And Islam) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
The drunkard speaks yet again.. So dressing like a muslim is the same as being muslim? smh

i think what he said is clear

(1) (Reply)

APC Currently Conducting A Live Poll On Buhari's 100 Days / Buhari And The Issue With The 100 Days (video) / Prince Of Ile-Ife Adedamola Aderemi Visits Oba Of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.