Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) (2092 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Keep Carrying Other People Matter For Head ( Photo / Tanko Almakura Carrying Garri On His Head (photo) / This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Zector(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2015
A policeman attached to Alagbaka police station close to Governor office Akure in On do state hinted my brother on his head with plank.
According to my brother report he said he was driving his okada to place of his work and this policeman (Dayo) stopped him but at that time he was on speed before he could applied break this policeman has raise plank against him and the plank deep into his head.
The scan report said there is a trace of blood in the brain . Right now he can not move left part of his body.
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by ladyF(f): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Oh my....so so sorry...
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by olaafirst: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2015
I've said it b4 DAT 80 percent of Nigerian police r not security dey r just police

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by INTROVERT(f): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2015
sorry
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by izeeqpotter(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Policemen be bullying Citizens since 1800 undecided
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
G
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by andresia(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
@op, my sincere sympathies.

Kindly edit your phone number please, there is a mistake with it
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by kenny1313(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by gmaribel(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Try to contact Human Right Commission in your state
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by libertyfather(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Keep posting, send to Linda and many other bloggers, report to human rights activists, until justice is done, those olopa @ times are were

1 Like

Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Kpele ......police is Introverts and Lady F's friend

1 Like

Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Khd95(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Police is ur friend lipsrsealed
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2015
What ?
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by ELTON123(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2015
What's the name of the police man undecided
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Chidonc(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2015
what's the difference between some policemen and bokoharam if not official uniform.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Tapout(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
angry angry angry this is really bad, was his intention to kill him or what angry
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Emekamex(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
The same police that were originally meant to be fighting Boko Haram are now fighting ordinary citizens. #StoryOfNigeria
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by etenyong(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
@ Op. I had d story as u posted here in one of the Lagoon hospitals. Infact I was there when he was brought in on Friday night to d emergency ward.
I wish him quick recovery. Pls make sure that the policeman doesn't go free.
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by sinkhole: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Damned, as if I suld get gun just to go and shoot those silly police people!
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by IbrahimJafr: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ironically Police is ur frnd *Rotf*
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by ignis: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op, have you contacted human right?

That police have to be sent to Sambisa forest with plank. He can go ahead and hit planks on the head of bh.
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
lalasticlala over to headquarters grin

"hinted my brother on his head with plank" ...this NPF set shocked
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Mooaloji(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
OMG........dat police should not go free, pls op report dis case to human right activits. Wish ur bro speedy recovery. Damm it
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
FEAR GOD

FEAR WOMEN

FEAR NIGERIAN POLICE
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
If he cant move the left side of his body, then his right brain lobe has been affected. He should be flown abroad for surgery if not, he will be paralyzed on the left side of the body.
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is serious ooh.... wish it was port Harcourt, I could have helped.... sorry pls.... Police men do all these, because citizens don't know their rights and allow them go Scot free..... Please do not allow him go, he will loose his job and be imprisoned.....

For car owners, u shouldn't waste cash scanning u r vehicles, when your android fones can do the job for you. Pls check my signature....
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by olafum1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Whhaaaat? shocked This is bad. Hope nemesis reward the policeman
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by acunon: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na wah oh, what a bad incident
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by ESHOIZA: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls endeavour to post d state and town this occurred let's not let this intimidation(uniform) persist anymore in d new Nigeria
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by andyanders: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Only a dead animal that does not know the Nigerian police officer.They are professional armed robbers who rob and kill with an official gun.
You can see where a police officer armed telling someone" Do you know that I can waste your life"? if you talk.

Too bad.Take your case to The Human Right Activists who can handle your case. I am not in the country now, I would have helped you.
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by RepEnugu(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
c lalasticala abeg this should be on front page...
E no go better for the bastard wey do this thing..
Re: Policemen Hits Him With Plank On The Head {photo) by bcomputer101: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
one day Nigeria will make sense.

SORRY bro

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Rotimi Amaechi Arrives National Assembly (see Photos) / For The Umpteenth Time, IGBOS Are Not Biafrans / Agitation For Biafra Is Nonsense - (TIC) The Igbo Conscience Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.