Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. (30104 Views)

We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Six Things That Would Make You Miss Heaven / There Is No More Time(sins That Could Make You Miss Heaven) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Why nothing in this world can make me miss heaven.

Before i write on the reasons why no one should miss heaven,lets quickly see those things that can make us miss heaven and end up in hell?

1.Money:This should not take you to hell if you are disciplined and wealth is apparently unavoidable if you do what you love doing. It may take a while but you will surely get enough money to meet your needs.

2.Sex:Thank GOD we can have just one partner that catches our fancy and enjoy that same pleasure that some seek for in many partners.

3.Fame and power:This will come if it is meant to be and i believe those who go all out to seek fame and power end up in a more sorry case. just be yourself and do what you are good at and fame will come naturally.

If we can all be disciplined and ask GOD for strength i believe these 3 major hindrances will never be strong enough to hold us captive.

Now lets quickly have a run down of why we must never ever miss heaven and this will be a fascinating one.

1.The 12 Magnificent pearl shaped gates and 12 Gem stone foundations.:How amazing it will be to have a first hand view of the purest form of rare gemstones that make up the foundations of heavenly paradise.Revelation 21:19:The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone.

2.Streets of Gold:Even if many doubt other description of heaven according to people who GOD have shown a glimpse of heaven like he showed John in the books of revelation,i believe we all read about the streets of Gold in the bible and this is one wonder i will really love to see. I still wonder how floors of streets will be made of gold, a substance men kill to have and more amazingly,a rear type of gold that is as clear as Crystal,never seen before on earth.Revelation 21:18: The wall was made of jasper, and the city was pure gold, as clear as glass

3.Mansions of unequivocal splendor:Yes i can't wait to see my mansion in heaven, a mansion that no money in this world can build and i mean if you put all the money in this world together,the total sum will still not be able to build the least attractive mansion in heaven and no matter how much im able to make on this earth,i will never be able to erect a mansion a quarter of the quality of my mansion in heaven and best still,it will be mine for ever and ever.

You are guaranteed to have a ready mansion for you in paradise just to suite your taste perfectly with exact design and furniture settings you desire and adorned with such rare decors that can only be imagined by you as mortal being.

Some mansions are built under the crystal river for people who love the aquatic environment while some are built on trees for those who love the environment and we even have countless mansions suspended in the sky.

Just imagine where you want your mansion to be and the exact colors, dimensions and any type of furniture you desire and you are guaranteed to have it built for you totally free and you will live there forever and ever.

4.Living for eternity:Can you close your eyes for just 30secs and imagine yourself living in a great kingdom like a king or queen for a billion years? ok now imagine living in that same kingdom for a trillion years. Then finally imagine yourself living for ever and ever and ever in this same kingdom.WOW!

5.Choice food:Yes i love good foods and just the taught that i will be able to eat my favorite which is the best of sea foods,bush meats and fresh fish is good enough reason for me to make heaven and i can imagine how great it will be just to demand for these and have it served at their best by angels in my magnificent mansion. And Yes there will be eating and drinking in heaven and of-course we will not eat as a result of hunger but because we love that food.

Matthew 8:11 "I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven."

6.More exciting place than this world:Many believe that heaven will just be a place where we will be floating in the cloud and singing praise and worship song to GOD forever and ever.

Yes you are right, we will worship GOD forever but the truth is that everything in heaven is designed to sing praise to GOD, the lawns,the water,the garments,the angels,our activities and so much more but God has also revealed to many that there will be much more fun in paradise than this world and you will definitely miss out nothing except sex that will no longer even exist in our subconscious meaning we can't miss what we don't think about.

Think of any sporting activity except violent sports andd you are sure to find it there and it may surprise you that game of football is in heaven and well cordinated that injuries are non existent.In heaven,no talent is lost.

As it is written: 1 Corinthians 2:9:“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love him.

7.Meeting friends and family members you taught you will never see again:Yes you will meet your entire generations from all ages who were able to make it to heaven and how great it will be to see our genealogy before and after us in physical representation.

8.Meeting children lost at still birth,through abortion,miscarriages or infant death: This is one fascinating part for those who have lost their child as a result of miscarriage,still birth,even abortions and so on and i believe many people will be surprised to know that every child that has began forming in the womb has a soul and in the advent of Death to the fetus or child even before coming to this world,the child will go to heaven and grow up slowly and this means every mum or dad that has lost an unborn child, be 200% certain that your child will be at the pearl gate to welcome you if you make it to heaven.

Psalm 139:13-16 - For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

9.We will see GOD Almighty,Our maker,the maker of heaven,earth and the entire universe: Yes we will see GOD and his name will be written on our foreheads.Revelation 22:4

10.You don't deserve to be in hell: Heavenly kingdom is prepared by GOD for us while Hell was mainly prepared for Satan and his evil angels so Apparently heaven is our original home after we live this world.

I know what you are asking...have i been there before to know if all i wrote exists? the truth is that asides from scriptural teachings,there are countless number of people GOD has taken to heaven and back just as it was revealed to John and ther stories have beeen the same.

If GOD made the world which is his foot stool as beautiful as this then imagine how he will make heaven which he dwells.

156 Likes 43 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by ladyF(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2015
True.....I seriously hope I am found worthy on my day of judgement undeserving as I am.

I hope there is chocolate in heaven sha

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by SUGARBEE(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2015
True... Quite interesting

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menesheh(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2015
10 amazing reasons you should questions heaven before believing somebody can miss there

1. There is no demonstrable or even logical evidence and reasons that there is a place like heaven. Infact, its plausibility and probability is almost zero

2.why must a benevolent God create heaven and hell for his most loved human to decide which one to go to, of which many must be in hell.

3. Will other animal species go to heaven too, which is theirs in heaven.

4. Where exactly in the empty space is this utopia heaven

5. If we must die to go to heaven, why the use of mundane attributes to equate the living standard, scene(outlook) and other physical human stuffs that will be in existence over there?

6.. . Can one be in heaven and remember his friends and Pm milies in hell.

7.who is even the per son/s that first came up with the pm idea of heaven, how di0d they know about it, if by inspiration, dreams, told directly from god etc, how certain should we assume the plausibility of such concept. Can't we questions whether the conspirators of such heaven concept are on drugs, hallucinations, and in optical illusion.

8. Why is it that other religious lacks the concept of heaven. It is almost only the two Abrahamic religion that know talks it.

9. Are there stuffs like telephone, nairaland, Facebook, Brazilian hair and other things that will be combating boredom over there, so that occupants of such place will be flexing like never before.

10. Will there be sex over there because some niggaz and babes love sex more than any other thing.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
menesheh:
10 amazing reasons you should questions heaven before believing somebody can miss there

1. There is no demonstrable or even logical evidence that there is some place like heaven. I'm fact its probability is zero

2.why must a benevolent God create heaven and hell for his most loved human to decide to go which many must be in hell.

3. Will other animal species like us go to heaven, where will be their own heaven.

4. Where exactly in the empty space is this utopia heaven

5. If we must die to go heaven, why the use of human attributes to equate the living statue of human over there since it is mundane.

6. Can one be in heaven and remember his friends and families in hell.

7.who is even the person/s that first came up with the idea of heaven, how did they know about it, if by inspiration, dreams, and told directly from heaven, how certain should we assume the plausibility of such concept. Can't we questions whether the conspirators of such heaven concept are on drugs, hallucinations, and in optical illusion.

8. Why were other religious concepts lacks the idea of heaven. It is almost only the two Abraham in religion that know about it.

9. Are there telephone, naira land, Facebook, Brazilian hair and other things that fight against boredom there, so that occupants of such place will not get bored.

10. Will there be sex over there because some niggaz and babes love sex more than any other thing.

Add your other questions.

CLAP for yourself.
You are on your own.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
A sneak peak on the Gem stones that make up the foundation of heavenly paradise.

To think that the foundation of heavenly paradise is laid with 12 types of gems that are of the purest type you can ever find. A fragment of these gem stones cost millions of dollars in this world but then i can only imagine the quantity that GOD used in making the foundations of the walls of paradise.

Revelation 21:19-20 quotes " The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald,the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst".

So lets see how these stones look like in this present world.

Starting with the first one Jasper

5 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
2.sapphire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
3.Agate

5 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
4.Emerald

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
5. Onyx

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
6. Ruby

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
so far so good, but nobody is going to heaven or hell.

also, it looks like your motive is purely a selfish one.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
How marvelous are you Jehovah,How wonderful are your works for the very things men die for are used in unquantified quantity as foundation stones.

GLORY,HONOR,POWER AND ADORATION BE UNTO YOUR NAME FOREVER AND EVER MORE..AMEN!

More pics to come later on.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
frosbel2:
so far so good, but nobody is going to heaven or hell.

also, it looks like your motive is purely a selfish one.

My brother which ever way you see am o,i honestly respect your opinion because thats what it is YOUR VERY OWN OPINION.

Lol! selfish indeed, i for plan to go hell then for unselfish reasons,see talk.

All i have posted are not my opinion but what the Bible made us to understand so if you have issues with that please face Jehovah,your maker and the maker of the universe and leave me outta of it.

Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Osisie(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
True.....I seriously hope I am found worthy on my day of judgement undeserving as I am.

I hope there is chocolate in heaven sha

What happened to "It's LadyF again"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Osisie(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
*Modified*
I want a mansion in Heaven.
Pls, Live A Holy Life.
THE KING SOON RETURNS....

Toks2008 , we make a thread in August, it makes fp in December. NL mods, I HAIL UNA!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
menesheh:

8. Why were other religious concepts lacks the idea of heaven. It is almost only the two Abraham in religion that know about it.

Right on the contrary. . Hinduism being the first organized religion known to man has it's own concept of Heaven and Hell though explained in a different light .

Sumerian Mythology has it's own concept known as "Valley of the Gods"

Ancient Egyptian religion, one of the first religions to come up with the concept of "Judgement" which the God osiris is the deciding God (Tribunal of Osiris) also has it's own heaven concept (Bossom of osiris)

Actually Judaism had no idea of a heaven or hell, these concepts added to the early abrahamic religions (christianity and islam) from the influence of other cultures on their fabricated theology...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Osisie:
I don't know why this has been on my mind o, but I'm not really concerned about Mansions.
They simply don't freak me.

I'd rather have a basketball court where I can play and some good skateboards and shoes.

As long as I enter Heaven, wetin concern me with Mansion
Aaaaaaah finally someone who loves basketball... cheesy

but wait imagine doing the same thing for 100, 500, 100,10000, 1000000,10000000,10000000000, 10000000000000, 10000000000000 years keep counting none stop and tell me if it makes any sense to you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op, you didn't mention anything about the 72 virgins god promised the muslims o. I'm looking forward to some virgin puyyi o.

*Listening to Femi Kuti's BANG BANG BANG!* grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Osisie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin
johnydon22:

Aaaaaaah finally someone who loves basketball... cheesy

but wait imagine doing the same thing for 100, 500, 100,10000, 1000000,10000000,10000000000, 10000000000000, 10000000000000 years keep counting none stop and tell me if it makes any sense to you!

Ehen....u must be one of those Black Atheists.... grin
I no fit shout o

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Osisie:
grin

Ehen....u must be one of those Black Atheists.... grin
I no fit shout o
And you are a black christian!!! grin

Muslims are expecting 72 Virgins and a river of booze while y'all christians are expecting white clothes with gold sashes and golden mansions

and yet accuse each other of delusion, imagine Cooking pot calling kettle black!!!
grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by maputohq: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Idea Might Not B So Exciting Until They Are Seen Or Experience.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Osisie:
I don't know why this has been on my mind o, but I'm not really concerned about Mansions.
They simply don't freak me.

I'd rather have a basketball court where I can play and some good skateboards and shoes.

As long as I enter Heaven, wetin concern me with Mansion

Well it might come as a surprise to you that you wiill do all the skating you can imagine and ofcourse there are all kinds of sports in heaven except violent sports like boxing wrestling and the likes.

I know some will ask me if i have been there but just as John was caught up to see heaven,there have been other people who have been there and their stories are the same.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Osisie(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
shocked
Toks2008:

Well it might come as a surprise to you that you wiill do all the skating you can imagine and ofcourse there are all kinds of sports in heaven except violent sports like boxing wrestling and the likes.

I know some will ask me if i have been there but just as John was caught up to see heaven,there have been other people who have been there and their stories are the same.

shocked
U sure? Games and sport are man made inventions. What makes u think any man made stuff gonna be in Heaven?

I know nothing is worth the price of my soul but I can't but admit I'll miss basketball, skates and ewa agoyin. (Local beans).

5 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Osisie:
shocked

shocked
U sure? Games and sport are man made inventions. What makes u think any man made stuff gonna be in Heaven?

I know nothing is worth the price of my soul but I can't but admit I'll miss basketball, skates and ewa agoyin. (Local beans).

Have you ever resighted the lords prayers?

Please do it right now and stop at "Thy will be done on earth As it is in heaven "

Believe it orr not,everything good you see on earth today is Inspired from the maker on earth and heaven.

The bible says the earth is Gods foot stool and heaven his dwelling place.

Bro you wont miss a thing except sex which will be totally removed from our subconcious and physical nature.

And who says you wont have the best of ewa agoin?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by CAPTIVATOR: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Have you ever resighted the lords prayers?

Please do it right now and stop at "Thy will be done on earth As it is in heaven "

Believe it orr not,everything good you see on earth today is Inspired from the maker on earth and heaven.

The bible says the earth is Gods foot stool and heaven his dwelling place.

Bro you wont miss a thing except sex which will be totally removed from our subconcious and physical nature.

And who says you wont have the best of ewa agoin?

Please explain the bold , how will Gods will be done on earth if everyone is going to heaven ?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Please explain the bold , how will Gods will be done on earth if everyone is going to heaven ?

I don't understand what you mean by the bold lettering.

Nevertheless We’re praying here that the whole universe responds to the gift of God in the same kind of way. ‘Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.’ That tells us, of course, that there’s somewhere that God’s will is being done and the implication is that it isn’t being replicated very much on earth.

All the technological advancement and activities on earth that are good and beneficial are inspired by GOD which can be said to be his "will"

The hierarchical mode of governance on earth and the beauty is a sneak peak of what is obtainable in GOD's kingdom in a much more organized and advanced manner.

I will stop here.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
These are the remaining 6 precious gem stones that make up the foundations of the heavenly kingdom

7.Chrysolite

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
8.BeryL

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
9.Topaz

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
10.Turquoise

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
11.Jacinth

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? / Is Sport Betting A Sin? / Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.