Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. (6212 Views)

Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) / UAE Govt Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai / August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Tofax: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Abia –--------- Male (130) Female (130)
Sokoto –----- Male (9) Female (13)
Adamawa –---Male (62) Female (62)
Akwa-Ibom –-Male (123) Female (123)
Anambra –--- Male (139) Female (139)
Bauchi –------ Male (35) Female (35)
Bayelsa –------Male (72) Female (72)
Benue –------- Male (111) Female (111)
Borno –---------Male (45) Female (45)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta –---------- Male (131) Female (131)
Ebonyi –---------Male (112) Female (112)
Edo –------------ Male (127) Female (127)
Ekiti –------------ Male (119) Female (119)
Enugu –----------Male (134) Female (134)
Gombe –-------- Male (58) Female (58)
Imo –------------- Male (138) Female (138)
Jigawa –--------- Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna –-------- Male (91) Female (91)
Kano –------------Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina –---------Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi –---------- Male (9) Female (20)
Kogi –------------ Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara –---------- Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos –---------- Male (133) Female(133)
Nassarawa –---- Male (58) Female (58)
Niger –----------- Male (93) Female (93)
Ogun –------------Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo –------------Male (126) Female (126)
Osun –----------- Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo –-------------Male (127) Female (127)
Plateau –-------- Male (97) Female (97)
Rivers –---------- Male (118) Female (118)
Taraba –---------Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe –----------- Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara –------- Male (4) Female (2)
FCT Abuja –---- Male (90) Female (90)

WHEN YOU GRADUATE WITH SCORE 2, BUHARI WILL CLAIM THAT HE WILL APPOINT U ABOVE THOSE THAT SCORED 139 BASED ON MERIT.
IS THIS THE CHANGE?

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/below-are-the-cut-off-marks-to-gain-admission-into-federal-government-colleges-as-released-by-federal-ministry-of-education/

12 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by chocolateme(f): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Does it mean that does that doesn't reach the cut off marks are dumb heads and not worthy to go to school. I thought education is for everyone as long as you can try.
What of someone that has been writing exams since 18 till 40 years of age?

Now what happens to the likes of boko haram boys if they decide to go to school. What will be their cut off marks?
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by ibro2hot(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2015
k
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2015
I don't understand, y some na 2 and 3, then some 138. Nairaland una don come again oooooooooooot. Please someone should explain.
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Niagarafall:
I don't understand, y some na 2 and 3, then some 138. Nairaland una don come again oooooooooooot. Please someone should explain.
Educationally less developed area have lower scores...You can't compare an Anambra with a Kano in terms of education...

5 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
After they'll say northerners are more qualified than easterners for political appointments

Op, this is the reason for the agitation of Biafra and nothing..no fair treatment whatsoever

21 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2015
liberty300:
After they'll say northerners are more qualified than easterners for political appointments

Op, this is the reason for the agitation of Biafra and nothing..no fair treatment whatsoever
What's your problem..Do u have to do this on every thread?
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by senier007(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
One thing that is for sure is, most of this southern states uses special centres to pass exams, it has now gone mobile; a day to either jamb or waec exams; answers will be flying all around, some people even created blog just to "help" prospective student pass exams. I believe the result doesn't speak for those student hence the need for post jamb or university entrance exams.
Op integrity is when you try and you fail and still accept the fact that you fail not when you receive a ready made answer 2ru either mobile or Internet and come here and say you have integrity that's cheating and pergury.
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by senier007(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
liberty300:

You see am not a bigot and I don't support a bigot, but integrity lies in accepting reality not trying to cheat nature, and besides you can't compare class integrity with political/public integrity, a student may graduate with first class without ever cheating but ends up taking public money would you still say just because he didn't cheat while he was in school that he is not corrupt or still has integrity? Integrity is tested when you give someone an assignment or you trust him with public fund and he didn't eat the yam. And encourages other people not to eat the yam and takes responsibility of everything under him.
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by chino11(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Anambra continues to lead the pack in all facets of development. Now with the highest cut off mark proving that Anambrans produces more merits than the rest of the pack.

I had rather be an Anambran than an American. cool

GOD Blessed Anambra more than all.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
senier007:

You see am not a bigot and I don't support a bigot, but integrity lies in accepting reality not trying to cheat nature, and besides you can't compare class integrity with political/public integrity, a student may graduate with first class without ever cheating but ends up taking public money would you still say just because he didn't cheat while he was in school that he is not corrupt or still has integrity? Integrity is tested when you give someone an assignment or you trust him with public fund and he didn't eat the yam. And encourages other people not to eat the yam and takes responsibility of everything under him.
what is this one saying? That the southeast has no integrity. Who has the highest number of political criminals and thugs in Nigerian political history.

Those cutoff marks to me are a measure of IQ. Until Nigerians tell themselves the truth, we'll never progress as a nation

17 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
senier007:
One thing that is for sure is, most of this southern states uses special centres to pass exams, it has now gone mobile; a day to either jamb or waec exams; answers will be flying all around, some people even created blog just to "help" prospective student pass exams. I believe the result doesn't speak for those student hence the need for post jamb or university entrance exams.
Op integrity is when you try and you fail and still accept the fact that you fail not when you receive a ready made answer 2ru either mobile or Internet and come here and say you have integrity that's cheating and pergury.
Stop being in denial. Western education is haram for the north. I served in one of the northern states. And I experienced raw WAEC malpractice backed by the school principal. Solutions to questions were solved by "machineries" and written down on the blackboards in the exam halls. The problem was that almost all the candidates couldn't just copy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Beremx(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
chino11:
Anambra continues to lead the pack in all facets of development. Now with the highest cut of mark proving that Anambrans produces more merits than the rest of the pack.

I had rather be an Anambran than an American.

...and you're proud that Anambra state has the highest cut off mark? Do you know how many of Anambra kids will be denied the privilege of studying in a unity school?

Pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Three south east states leading the pack whereas the dullard in aso rock does not find anyone in this zone competent enough to join his administration. It's obvious Buhari's government is already a failed government

18 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by chino11(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nwanyi go and cook for your children. So I had rather be happy if Anambra's cut off is 10? You are really nauseating.

I am proud and happy because the cut off shows that Anambra have more brainy and excellent students than the rest of the country which I refer to as the PACK.

It is great and powerful being an Anambran. More Ziks, Ojukwus, Chike Obis, Achebes, Soludo, Emeagwalis, Chuka Umunnas etc etc on their way.. cool

Beremx:
...and you're proud that Anambra state has the highest cut off mark? Do you know how many of Anambra kids will be denied the privilege of studying in a unity school?

Pathetic!!

7 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by gists: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
I have a very simple solution for those crying about equality. Just go and lobby for the cut off for Anambra and co to be reduced to 2. That way the cut off for SE and northern studenys will be the same and you all will be pacified.
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Beremx(f): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
chino11:
Nwanyi go and cook for your children. So I had rather be happy if Anambra's cut off is 10? You are really nauseating.

I am proud and happy because the cut off shows that Anambra has more brainy and excellent students than the rest of the country which refer as the PACK.

It is great and powerful being an Anambran. cool

Noblezone,another proud Anambra man will think otherwise. Where is he sef?
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by abagoro(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by abagoro(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by chino11(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Okay, go and call him. cool

Beremx:
Noblezone,another proud Anambra man will think otherwise. Where is he sef?
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by CSTR2: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
liberty300:
what is this one saying? That the southeast has no integrity. Who has the highest number of political criminals and thugs in Nigerian political history.

Those cutoff marks to me are a measure of IQ. Until Nigerians tell themselves the truth, we'll never progress as a nation
That is exactly what it is.
A measure of the relative IQ.
Ironically, the lowest rung of the IQ are concentrated in govt.
Useless country.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
abagoro:
This cut off has remained same since 2012.

http://www.thescoopng.com/shocking-cut-off-point-into-federal-unity-colleges-for-yobe-is-2-taraba-3-anambra-139-see-full-list/
I noticed that too. it's like the 2012 cutoff being recycled. maybe they refused to publish subsequent cutoffs after the uproar that greeted the 2012 cutoff. I stand to be corrected
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by CSTR2: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
olatunji21:

Educationally less developed area have lower scores...You can't compare an Anambra with a Kano in terms of education...
Yes, but you and your president expect politicians from kano to give you 21st century development.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Vicotex(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Are these people trying to tell us that there are no schools in the entire north?
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Montaque(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Our policy makers seem to think that charity can raise a poor out of poverty.
no matter how you help the north in this way, they will still be behind.
raise the standards and watch they best come out.

8 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by sinkhole: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
senier007:
and you think that happens only in the south? Anyway somebody had answered you but in addition to his answer, I witnessed this technical education exam (I think they called it NAPTIB, Im not very sure again!) somewhere in Bauchi state and brethren, come and and see malpractice but the funniest thing was that when the results came most of them still failled!

4 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by sinkhole: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Vicotex:
Are these people trying to tell us that there are no schools in the entire north?
Bros, its like you never being to the north! No school here except government owned schools, unlike in the south where you have numerous private schools and communities competing by establishing community schools! But you do have exceptions in christian dominated places such as Plateau, Benue, Southern Kaduna etc.
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by juman(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
The north is backward and has most useless "leaders".

7 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Dhugal: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
janus05:
Stop being in denial. Western education is haram for the north. I served in one of the northern states. And I experienced raw WAEC malpractice backed by the school principal. Solutions to questions were solved by "machineries" and written down on the blackboards in the exam halls. The problem was that almost all the candidates couldn't just copy.
Oh,you experienced that too?.Quite annoying,it was.And to think that some will even write their names backward,from right to left,as if they are writing in Arabic script

4 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes, but you and your president expect politicians from kano to give you 21st century development.
i really detest ur sense of reasoning.. Bloody Tribalist
Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by CSTR2: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
olatunji21:

i really detest ur sense of reasoning.. Bloody Tribalist
It is common sense.
Most of africa is plagued with the same issue.
Nitwits constitute the ruling class.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges. by RepEnugu(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
chino11:
Anambra continues to lead the pack in all facets of development. Now with the highest cut off mark proving that Anambrans produces more merits than the rest of the pack.

I had rather be an Anambran than an American. cool

enugu has the highest cut off mark...check again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Refutes Smuggling Allegation, Demand Retraction, Compensation / Governorship Primary In Lagos, Free Fair Peaceful – Appeal Committee / Fg Bows To Labour Demands, Reduces Fuel Price, Vat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.