Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,231 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri (23984 Views)

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri / The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Akainzo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
huangcheng:

Then shut the fvck up and stop making blanket statements like "looting the country and aiding corruption for 3 long years?" The rest of your rants are irrelevant.

Thank you.

I guess you'd also STFU and stop saying same about Tinubu, Atiku, IBB and Abacha since there are no cases of corruption against any of these people. Ah hah ha!
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by klax(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
How will he remember have you seen anybody in apc that remember anything Beside with the little brat beside him how can he remember anything
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I am OK with your insult over this issue but at least you are not referring to me because I am not a man. Now who is thinking pathetically?
Whatever, just reason logically ok. comestic thinker
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by ddippset(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
BraniacX:

There are two realms

1- allegations unproven yet

2- facts as established by a court of competent jurisdiction as buhari is known to say about the abacha's

So which realm does your above list fall into?

Do you see where your own logic fails you? Because if we are to go by buhari's logic, GEJ is still innocent or has buhari's and the laws standards for being declared corrupt changed? undecided
I can imagine you calling amaechi a criminal all week. Even when no court has convicted him. That's the little hypocrisy in each and every one of us. Allegations of massive corruption against Jonathan and his regime have numbered over 30. There's no way 50 percent are not true. And there's no way hes not involved in 50 percent. What proof do you want again on the south african arms scandal? What proof do you want on the immigration recruiment scandal? Do you wish to see the corpses of some of the victims before you believe? Jonathan will not be touched out of respect for his office, even buhari has said so. But all his criminals will be prosecuted for the most wicked and biggest corruption in government in the history of Nigeria. Just a matter of time.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
chymystique:
I cant believe people are taking oshiomole seriously when its so obvious he is having mouth diahoera... Too much carpe verde cum has wiped away his sense of reasoning. His state is in a mess and he is busy pointing fingers instead of fixing it.. politicians and their two tongued mouth

Dayum girl

That was cold

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Mbediogu(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=londonrivals post=37487231]
Article written by former presidential aide, Reno Omokri. Read below...

On July 17, 2012, a recently re-elected Governor Adams Oshiomhole visited Aso Rock Presidential Villa and on his way out he had a chat with State House Correspondents and said as follows “what the Edo election has confirmed is that when the President and Commander-in-Chief puts the country first and conducts himself as a statesman, not just as a party leader, credible elections are possible, because people were apprehensive that the Nigerian Army could be misused. But of course, I told them I didn’t think they were right, but the President’s clear directive was that the votes must count."

The former labour leader continued in his praise of then President Jonathan saying "We need to appreciate the President and encourage him to sustain this principle of truly reminding all of us, who hold political office, that we are at the mercy of the electorate, not of the Presidency. I think the President has done that. The President has demonstrated statesmanship. I think there is hope for Nigeria”.

Going by the statement he made above, many Nigerians were shocked to read his recent statement on August 23rd, 2015 where he said inter alia "if the Igbos were marginalized, it was President Jonathan and the PDP. If Nigerians know what these people did, they will stone them to death – jungle justice."

How is it possible that three years ago, Governor Oshiomhole saw President Jonathan as a well behaved statesman who rose above partisanship to put the nation first and then make a 180 degree turn to attack the same person and suggest that he be stoned by the public?

Anyone who knows Former President Goodluck Jonathan knows that the first description of him by Governor Oshiomhole is correct.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan is a man who does not lust for power and refused to reach out to grasp power even when it was within his reach in 2010 during the saga occasioned by the tragic illness of his boss, President Umaru Musa Yar'adua.

Jonathan demonstrated loyalty, patience and complete submission to the will of God and God elevated him.

When Dr. Jonathan lost the March 2015 Presidential election, he did not wait for the Independent National Electoral Commission to finish declaring results before calling then candidate Muhamnadu Buhari to concede.

As a result, for the first time in her history, Nigeria does not have any judicial challenge against the winner of a Presidential election.

President Jonathan is a man of honour who does not deserve the treatment being meted out to him by Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

The Comrade Governor should come to an awareness that his party, the All Progressive Congress, is now in power. They are no more in opposition.

The Jonathan administration remains the only administration in Nigeria's history that promoted freedom of Speech by signing the Freedom of Information Bill into law so Nigerians could have access to any information they so desire.

Versions of the Freedom of Information Law are also in force in Western nations including the US.

Only on August 21st, 2015, an investigation by Leadership Newspapers (whose publisher is an APC chieftain and former Presidential Aspirant on the platform of the party) revealed that no US official ever told Governor Adams Oshiomhole or any other person that one minister stole $6 Billion under President Jonathan's watch and challenged the Comrade Governor to name the US official that said so and the minister involved.

Nigerians may read that investigative report here http://leadership.ng/news/world/455409/us-frowns-at-oshiomhole-over-comments-on-6bn-theft

Governor Oshiomhole may want to take advantage of the FOI law by ensuring that his aides use it to verify any allegation he may have before he going public with it.

For example, he could have accessed freely available information from the Bureau of Public Procurement, BPP, as to the total cost of the 2nd Niger Bridge and he would have established that the entire cost of the bridge was ₦108 billion. How is it then possible to pay a consultancy fee of ₦140 billion for a project of ₦108 billion as the comrade Governor alleged?

When the comrade Governor said that the Agricultural Transformation of the Jonathan administration was a hoax, did he know that the International Food Policy Research Institute, IFPRI, revealed in their annual Global Hunger Index that hunger in Nigeria reduced while Jonathan was President?

This fact was carried by no less a medium than Premium Times and most Nigerians would know that Premium Times would not publish anything good about the Jonathan administration if it was not true.

That report could be read here http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/146634-hunger-level-falls-nigeria-remains-alarming-africa-global-report.html.

Governor Oshiomhole should note that four years is not such a long time. Every time spent in distracting President Buhari from the task of governance by attacking ex-President Jonathan is borrowed from time that should have been spent in helping the new administration succeed.

You do not try to please a man who may be kind to you by demonizing a man who has been kind to you. When you do that, you are sending two messages.

First, you are telling the man who has already been kind to you that he was foolish for being kind to you. Secondly you are communicating to the man who may be kind to you that he will be foolish if he goes on to extend kindness to you.

I pray that my Christian attention of Governor Oshiomhole to the fact that no

' Oh how fast Authority departs a dying king' (morte d' Arthur).
Incumbency is ephereal. Very soon, and very very soon Oshiobaba will have only one friend - his beautiful Lara from Equatorial Guinea.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Vondoola: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
''WHOM THE GODS WANT TO DISGRACE HE FIRST MAKE MAD'' Oshiomole will never succeed in gaining relevance in this country because the curse of the average Nigerian laborer is not in vain. After swindling the workers of their right to authentic employment he felt he could gain relevance by being a politician and coming to power, which he was granted due to the myopic mindset of the electorate that he capitalized on. Why did he not canvass for a labor party when he was at the helm, suffice to say, the labor movement he left behind is now a toothless bull dog. Jonathan has said it that he is unaware of the monumental corruption surrounding him, why not give him a break. It is time to move ahead with fact finding mission of bringing those surrounding the former president to book with concrete evidence and not media speculative brouhaha.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by chocolateme(f): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Whatever, just reason logically ok. comestic thinker
lol. When a GUY has resorted to using insults to answer a woman
Not an issue though but the bigger issues becomes a situation where the same guy has to be driving his messages home with the traits of a woman." Cosmetic thinker' lol, don't you think that you need to enter the market to exchange those words with women? Its a pity that some guys have forgotten that they are guys. You open one sentence in them and they reply you with abusive words in million folds. When you take over the thinking faculty known for women, how then do you imagine the women to behave? Hmm. Funny enough, I did not ask u to quote me in the first place, you just could not withstand and tolerate my own opinion over a thread in this public forum and u decided to start by using the word "pathetic'
Babe it is well with u ooo. (Goes back to my chocolate Ice cream. Quote me more if u feel like strangling me lol.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by mbulela: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is what happens when you marry your daughter's junior in old age.
oshiomole is suffering from early senility.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by litetias(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
There's no way I'm listening to this guy because he lost all credibility by serving in the previous administration.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by linusbnn(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
seunmsg:
This yesterday's man called Reno should shut the fvck up. He should have made use of the same Christian advice he's offering now when he was shamelessly impersonating a certain Windell Simlin to attack the person of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

The fact that GEJ abstained from manipulating the Edo election is not enough reason for the comrade governor not to talk about monumental corruption that took place under the said GEJ administration. All this attempt to gag Oshiomole from talking won't work. Those who looted the country dry under GEJ should be preparing to face the consequences of their actions instead of writing meaningless articles and offering advices that they themselves never made use of while in office.

How old are you bro?
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by amusadele: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
seunmsg:
This yesterday's man called Reno should shut the fvck up. He should have made use of the same Christian advice he's offering now when he was shamelessly impersonating a certain Windell Simlin to attack the person of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

The fact that GEJ abstained from manipulating the Edo election is not enough reason for the comrade governor not to talk about monumental corruption that took place under the said GEJ administration. All this attempt to gag Oshiomole from talking won't work. Those who looted the country dry under GEJ should be preparing to face the consequences of their actions instead of writing meaningless articles and offering advices that they themselves never made use of while in office.

Continue to bumbard GEJ with whatever figures of stolen monies and waste time and and tell Nigerians that you are busy cleaning GEJ mess. It is one thing to talk rubbish lies, it is yet another to prove the accusations.
The US has told the world that Oshiomhole is a blooody liers. How about that? Ever reasonable Nigerians knows that Buhari and apc are empty drums out there to continue to make noise. The only excuse and fake defence of your non performance will be to continue to tell tlies as a cover up of Buhari's non performance.
If Oshiomhole, Buhari and apc like, they should talk more fabricated figures against GEJ. Apc is propaganda and propaganda is apc.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Eazydeek(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
huangcheng:

Please mention one case of corruption against GEJ. Enough of the blanket accusation already, it's now time to present proof. Just mention one indictment on corruption against GEJ and i'll send you N20,000 for the inconveniences first thing tomorrow morning.

Anyone? undecided

shattap wailer

don't be stupid

You sure to tell the whole Nigeria that GEJ is corrupt free?

haaaaaaaaaaaaa thunder fire u
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Demdem(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
seunmsg:

wellsaid
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Dynaman(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Adams is nothing but a political hermaphrodite period!!!!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Dynaman(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
londonrivals:

On July 17, 2012, a recently re-elected Governor Adams Oshiomhole visited Aso Rock Presidential Villa and on his way out he had a chat with State House Correspondents and said as follows “what the Edo election has confirmed is that when the President and Commander-in-Chief puts the country first and conducts himself as a statesman, not just as a party leader, credible elections are possible, because people were apprehensive that the Nigerian Army could be misused. But of course, I told them I didn’t think they were right, but the President’s clear directive was that the votes must count."

The former labour leader continued in his praise of then President Jonathan saying "We need to appreciate the President and encourage him to sustain this principle of truly reminding all of us, who hold political office, that we are at the mercy of the electorate, not of the Presidency. I think the President has done that. The President has demonstrated statesmanship. I think there is hope for Nigeria”.

Going by the statement he made above, many Nigerians were shocked to read his recent statement on August 23rd, 2015 where he said inter alia "if the Igbos were marginalized, it was President Jonathan and the PDP. If Nigerians know what these people did, they will stone them to death – jungle justice."

How is it possible that three years ago, Governor Oshiomhole saw President Jonathan as a well behaved statesman who rose above partisanship to put the nation first and then make a 180 degree turn to attack the same person and suggest that he be stoned by the public?

Anyone who knows Former President Goodluck Jonathan knows that the first description of him by Governor Oshiomhole is correct.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan is a man who does not lust for power and refused to reach out to grasp power even when it was within his reach in 2010 during the saga occasioned by the tragic illness of his boss, President Umaru Musa Yar'adua.

Jonathan demonstrated loyalty, patience and complete submission to the will of God and God elevated him.

When Dr. Jonathan lost the March 2015 Presidential election, he did not wait for the Independent National Electoral Commission to finish declaring results before calling then candidate Muhamnadu Buhari to concede.

As a result, for the first time in her history, Nigeria does not have any judicial challenge against the winner of a Presidential election.

President Jonathan is a man of honour who does not deserve the treatment being meted out to him by Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

The Comrade Governor should come to an awareness that his party, the All Progressive Congress, is now in power. They are no more in opposition.

The Jonathan administration remains the only administration in Nigeria's history that promoted freedom of Speech by signing the Freedom of Information Bill into law so Nigerians could have access to any information they so desire.

Versions of the Freedom of Information Law are also in force in Western nations including the US.

Only on August 21st, 2015, an investigation by Leadership Newspapers (whose publisher is an APC chieftain and former Presidential Aspirant on the platform of the party) revealed that no US official ever told Governor Adams Oshiomhole or any other person that one minister stole $6 Billion under President Jonathan's watch and challenged the Comrade Governor to name the US official that said so and the minister involved.

Nigerians may read that investigative report here http://leadership.ng/news/world/455409/us-frowns-at-oshiomhole-over-comments-on-6bn-theft

Governor Oshiomhole may want to take advantage of the FOI law by ensuring that his aides use it to verify any allegation he may have before he going public with it.

For example, he could have accessed freely available information from the Bureau of Public Procurement, BPP, as to the total cost of the 2nd Niger Bridge and he would have established that the entire cost of the bridge was ₦108 billion. How is it then possible to pay a consultancy fee of ₦140 billion for a project of ₦108 billion as the comrade Governor alleged?

When the comrade Governor said that the Agricultural Transformation of the Jonathan administration was a hoax, did he know that the International Food Policy Research Institute, IFPRI, revealed in their annual Global Hunger Index that hunger in Nigeria reduced while Jonathan was President?

This fact was carried by no less a medium than Premium Times and most Nigerians would know that Premium Times would not publish anything good about the Jonathan administration if it was not true.

That report could be read here http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/146634-hunger-level-falls-nigeria-remains-alarming-africa-global-report.html.

Governor Oshiomhole should note that four years is not such a long time. Every time spent in distracting President Buhari from the task of governance by attacking ex-President Jonathan is borrowed from time that should have been spent in helping the new administration succeed.

You do not try to please a man who may be kind to you by demonizing a man who has been kind to you. When you do that, you are sending two messages.

First, you are telling the man who has already been kind to you that he was foolish for being kind to you. Secondly you are communicating to the man who may be kind to you that he will be foolish if he goes on to extend kindness to you.

I pray that my Christian advise does not meet with the bombastic response that previous attempts at engaging the Comrade Governor have received. I mean no harm as I only want to draw the attention of Governor Oshiomhole to the fact that no condition is permanent on earth.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/oshiomhole-has-forgotten-so-soon-by.html

cc: lalasticlala
Adams is nothing but a political hermaphrodite period!!!!!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
lol. When a GUY has resorted to using insults to answer a woman
Not an issue though but the bigger issues becomes a situation where the same guy has to be driving his messages home with the traits of a woman." Cosmetic thinker' lol, don't you think that you need to enter the market to exchange those words with women? Its a pity that some guys have forgotten that they are guys. You open one sentence in them and they reply you with abusive words in million folds. When you take over the thinking faculty known for women, how then do you imagine the women to behave? Hmm. Funny enough, I did not ask u to quote me in the first place, you just could not withstand and tolerate my own opinion over a thread in this public forum and u decided to start by using the word "pathetic'
Babe it is well with u ooo. (Goes back to my chocolate Ice cream. Quote me more if u feel like strangling me lol.
o serious cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Denn(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hnmm

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Sheggy13(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
huangcheng:
I'll tell you one truth today and you can take it to the bank any day.

Any group or people related to Yorubas whether by tribe or ancestry speaks from both sides of their mouth. Treachery is ingrained in their DNA. Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril.
The likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi who had always stood up for the truth till their death are from your dirty,erosion-ridden village? I guess you're too dull to realise that most politicians are deceitful people, irrespective of their ethnic leaning. Fool.ish tribal bigot.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Obiwiz(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
That guy na labour activist before him become politician. and looking at the labour unions and their activists in Nigeria visavis the shambolic treatment nigerian workers are steadily subjected to, we know that most of those activists are greedy and selfish. Baba Osho own just took time to manifest. Shikena!
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Excellentmind: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
All you have said are true, but in patience, we are waiting to see how comrade governor will end the journey of eight years to the government house. He will explain to us what went wrong at his later days in office and what led to it. Else, he will know that Nigerians are not as jejune as he thinks.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by pleasuremaster: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
I also praise gej in 2010 wen he had no shoe like me n voted for him but turn around to vote him out in 2015 after he bought shoes to step on us dat ve not bought by increasing fuel in 2012 thereby making it more difficulty for us.... so Wht is remo omokri d goat wailing abt?
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Abobaku: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
londonrivals:

I pray that my Christian advise does not meet with the bombastic response that previous attempts at engaging the Comrade Governor have received. I mean no harm as I only want to draw the attention of Governor Oshiomhole to the fact that no condition is permanent on earth.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/oshiomhole-has-forgotten-so-soon-by.html
Oshomole should stop giving his African oyinbo head.
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by BERNIMOORE: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
blame Lara for 'dosing comrade with unholy friction' lately! [size=14pt]Oshiomole has eaten 'DODO' in yoruba ;(sweet fried plantain) he cant speak (the truth) 'ODODO' again[/size] grin grin forgive him pls, because he is [size=14pt]'on cloud 9'[/size] right now
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by BraniacX(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
ddippset:
I can imagine you calling amaechi a criminal all week. Even when no court has convicted him. That's the little hypocrisy in each and every one of us. Allegations of massive corruption against Jonathan and his regime have numbered over 30. There's no way 50 percent are not true. And there's no way hes not involved in 50 percent. What proof do you want again on the south african arms scandal? What proof do you want on the immigration recruiment scandal? Do you wish to see the corpses of some of the victims before you believe? Jonathan will not be touched out of respect for his office, even buhari has said so. But all his criminals will be prosecuted for the most wicked and biggest corruption in government in the history of Nigeria. Just a matter of time.

All what posted above is verbose!!!

I gave you the criteria for declaring someone guilty of corruption and it actually is buhari's criteria or was
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by rolchi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
My problem with all those shouting corruption on this thread is that they fail to realise that their good mindset have been 'corrupted' by the virulent propaganda mounted by the APC.

I have read through the article by Reno but did not find one word of "corruption". His advice to the Comrade Governor is that He should endeavor to cross-check his facts before coming to the public and that does not mean Reno is condoning corruption.

Or do we take it that the virulent propaganda has so much affected our friends that they can no longer pass a simple Comprehension Test on any Comprehension Text?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by dukecharles(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eazydeek:

shattap wailer

don't be stupid

You sure to tell the whole Nigeria that GEJ is corrupt free?

haaaaaaaaaaaaa thunder fire u

You are deluded, I call people like you fanatic fans.. Because you can't reason.
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by dukecharles(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
rolchi:
My problem with all those shouting corruption on this thread is that they fail to realise that their good mindset have been 'corrupted' by the virulent propaganda mounted by the APC.

I have read through the article by Reno but did not find one word of "corruption". His advice to the Comrade Governor is that He should endeavor to cross-check his facts before coming to the public and that does not mean Reno is condoning corruption.

Or do we take it that the virulent propaganda has so much affected our friends that they can no longer pass a simple Comprehension Test on any Comprehension Text?

Please help me tell them, fanatic fans of the lying liars Party
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by totorimi: 5:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Oshiomole will be stoned out of office because Edo people don't take nonsense. When the chips are down and the monumental deceipt going on in Edo is uncovered that which he wished others will ultimately befall him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.