Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai (49123 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
good for them.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Shebarh(f): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
silvermania:
i pray he do another good track, Cox with his other songs i listend to aside Godwin i fear for the guy, although he can buy songs sha or rekado will write for him
Yhhh rekado is talented... God help him
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Revolva(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Beautiful

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

U seems to be annoyin with your it's lady F again...attitude angry
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by okonja(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Out of all them here, Di'Ja looking more mature...I just like the lady

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shebarh:
Yhhh rekado is talented... God help him
yea.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by starG7(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:
the noise about this guy is just freagging too much. Please I am not hating, just saying. Even though with more talents (I.E kiss daniel, rekaddo bank, patorankin) don't make so much E-noise undecided
how this ppl u mentioned take be the same level wt DJ
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by scentmarlc(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
dapsoneh:
These guys are really balling hard... mehnnn, money is gud!
I swear cheesy

By d way why is introvert on TTC.

Abeg shift joor make my madam sidon for her FTC stool grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by ikembaado: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:
the noise about this guy is just freagging too much. Please I am not hating, just saying. Even though with more talents (I.E kiss daniel, rekaddo bank, patorankin) don't make so much E-noise undecided
. Abi? If na you, you no go make noise?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by phiszo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
dija embarassed
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by kenoz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice Pic
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by dapsoneh: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
I swear cheesy

By d way why is introvert on TTC.

Abeg shift joor make my madam sidon for her FTC stool grin grin
grin grin grin.. ok, I don comot o!
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
dapsoneh:
Finally seen someone who the FTC virus hasn't cut up with abi you never know say the post don make front page
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Shebarh(f): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by yakamata(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
where is korede bello
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by dapsoneh: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
NanaSparks:

Finally seen someone who the FTC virus hasn't cut up with abi you never know say the post don make front page
am aware but such childish behaviour isn't for me
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=Shebarh post=37538217] smiley[/nazo
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shebarh:
smiley
any record label dat will sign me up in the nearest future is gonna blow big time , but school ist , I wanna let Nigerians fall in love with nice soul and rnb music
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by bomasek(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
islandmoon:

the guy is not a real player in the music industry sha! overshadowed by the others, like Orezi , patoranking,Olamide, wiz kid, Davido and me.
Does Orezi have the ability to stay long in the industry.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Fidecoo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
WE DEY XPECT DEM. BABA ADEGBOYE JUST LEFT LAST WK FRIDAY. HMMMMMM , DIS DUBAI SEF.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Shebarh(f): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
silvermania:
any record label dat will sign me up in the nearest future is gonna blow big time , but school ist , I wanna let Nigerians fall in love with nice soul and rnb music
You into music?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by omoikea(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Now tell me what is life without money?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by islandmoon: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
bomasek:
Does Orezi have the ability to stay long in the industry.

Guy, free me!!! are you Dr brother? Free me nau!! Orezi has achieved more than DR SID, Orezi fine boy.. Dr should be in the hospital
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by duduade: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
dapsoneh:
dbanj will be thinking. ..Eja nla wished he didnt fucrrk up..
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by nochildsplay(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
victor2fresh:
land buyer #Looter , we go probe u last last ni
yakamata:
where is korede bello
My street Barber
Holuwakemmy16:
What of wande?
he's out
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by 247notire(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Beautiful

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Bòlò.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Shebarh:
You into music?
yea
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Smart406: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
I appreciate. l pray oneday i ll' be famous like them or even morethan..
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Kingphaz: 2:10am On Sep 01, 2015
When hard work turns into Success and eventually pays. Balling wouldn't be a Problem.
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Ziggyzito(m): 5:35am On Sep 01, 2015
duduade:
dbanj will be thinking. ..Eja nla wished he didnt fucrrk up..
one thing people like you need to understand is the fact that; Dbanj and don jazzy are still very cool pals and are making it in their different endeavors. It's usually a case of illiteracy for me, whenever I read things like what you just posted. How does what Jazzy and the rest of Mavin records do affect D'banj?
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by ogene3321: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Chia I must make money weather legal or illegal
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Shebarh(f): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
silvermania:
yea
wow.. good for yhu wink
Re: Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Shebarh:
wow.. good for yhu wink
thanks dear,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen / Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles / #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.