Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh (3168 Views)

While The Naked Dance Of Shame By The Nigerian Police Against Pcn Lasted / Biafra: Britain, Buhari Should Tell The World Why They Hate Igbos – IPOB / Mark Curtis» Nigeria's War Over Biafra (britain's Secret Human Rights Abuses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by ArodewilliamsT: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Biafra: Britain's shame by Auberon Waugh. Can anyone lay his hands on this book. I'd like to buy?

I tried contacting sellers in the Uk to purchase, they obviously do not sell to nigerians. Can anyone help me get the book? I'm ready to part with a fortune.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by chocolateme(f): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Would like to get one too.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by ArodewilliamsT: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
Would like to get one too.
A used copy costs $684 on Amazon, yet they won't sell to nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Ubomeze: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
You can buy it online at Amazon.co.uk.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by kettykings: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
It is really shameful for Britain that had an empire status that a country the supported militarily and logistically could not be able to crush a smaller country with out major military support in 30 months except with the use of hunger and farm land sabotage, so shamefully disgusting that even at supplying weapons enough to wipe out 3 times the population of Nigeria Nigerian army still lost more of its soldiers to the smaller and unprepared biafran army.

22 Likes

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by ArodewilliamsT: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ubomeze:
You can buy it online at Amazon.co.uk.

I've tried but they don't ship to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
BIAFRA I PLEDGE THEE!!!!

despite wat d great Britain did to make sure Biafra / igbo did nt live on the earth, d attitudes of the Yoruba sycophants n dia ideas after the war yet igbos stil live from glory to glory.............

BIAFRA I HAILED THEE!!!!!

IN BIAFRA WE STAND!!!!!!

19 Likes

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by meccuno: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

why would a book cost that much? Does it have secret to eternal life?
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
meccuno:
why would a book cost that much? Does it have secret to eternal life?

It exposes the evils of Britain

How the fear of another Japan in Africa caused them to thwart freedom. cool

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by kettykin: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
kettykings:
It is really shameful for Britain that had an empire status that a country they supported militarily and logistically could not be able to crush a smaller country with out major military support in 30 months except with the use of hunger and farm land sabotage, so shamefully disgusting that even at supplying weapons enough to wipe out 3 times the population of Nigeria Nigerian army still lost more of its soldiers to the smaller and unprepared biafran army.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by jamitt: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is a book everybody have to read, for the first time in history, The British Government refused this very book to be sold out, I saw it at the British National library, you are allowed to make photo copies, is a must read for every one not only Biafrans but also General public, it tells how the British planned to exterminate a whole Geographical called Easther part of Nigeria, so when you hear Nnamdi kanu blasting the British Government he knows what he is doing.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

It costs $62:79

http://www.amazon.com/Biafra-Britains-shame-Auberon-Waugh/dp/0718107438
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by sdindan: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
I believe my Biafran brothers
Before the end of this year
You will see this book in a bookshop in Aba

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Okwyjesus(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
I need to read that book.
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by sammyj: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Still Reading !!
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by ArodewilliamsT: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
angrybull:

It costs $62:79
http://www.amazon.com/Biafra-Britains-shame-Auberon-Waugh/dp/0718107438
My bad, This is where my search landed me.
www.amazon.com/Biafra-Britain’s-Auberon-Suzanne-Cronje/dp/B000VZY906
$684 is the quote there.
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by chiefmidwife: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2015
Bring Back Our Biafra BBOB

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2015
hint: Nigerians are not allowed to buy.

but

Biafrans are allowed to buy

it will be in aba soon.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by zendy: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
[b] A lot of people have this belief that Nigeria defeated Biafra militarily. Far from the truth. What happens in 1970 was actually a 'ceasefire' that was crafted into a surrender. I still say it that the only reason that Nigeria was successful was the involvement of Britain and Russia. It was British warships that enforced the blockade which prevented Ojukwu from acquiring the necessary armaments,supplies and food necessary to prosecute the war. Had Britain stayed neutral,Biafra would have triumphed. Even Gowon said he had no money to fight the war. It was Ojukwu that had the Oil money to fight the war. I laugh when Nigerians 'chest beat' that they defeated Biafra. It's almost like an abled bodied man gloating that they won a fight where the opponent had only one arm. I'm proud of the Biafran soldier who fought gallantly for 3 years despite being outgunned, out manned and against overwhelming odds. The funny thing is that Britain that supported 'one Nigeria' was prepared to let go one of its constituent parts last year. Ojukwu has been vindicated. The self determination that Ojukwu stood on, which sounded like fairy tale back then, is now a recognised right of man [/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by cybertyrant(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Am impressed
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by xmich(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2015
sammyj:
Still Reading !!
pls after reading share with us a little of what you learnt from the book.
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by TheOnlyWiseMan: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2015
I need a copy

Who can help?
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by blaqoracle: 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
zendy:
[b] A lot of people have this belief that Nigeria defeated Biafra militarily. Far from the truth. What happens in 1970 was actually a 'ceasefire' that was crafted into a surrender. I still say it that the only reason that Nigeria was successful was the involvement of Britain and Russia. It was British warships that enforced the blockade which prevented Ojukwu from acquiring the necessary armaments,supplies and food necessary to prosecute the war. Had Britain stayed neutral,Biafra would have triumphed. Even Gowon said he had no money to fight the war. It was Ojukwu that had the Oil money to fight the war. I laugh when Nigerians 'chest beat' that they defeated Biafra. It's almost like an abled bodied man gloating that they won a fight where the opponent had only one arm. I'm proud of the Biafran soldier who fought gallantly for 3 years despite being outgunned, out manned and against overwhelming odds. The funny thing is that Britain that supported 'one Nigeria' was prepared to let go one of its constituent parts last year. Ojukwu has been vindicated. The self determination that Ojukwu stood on, which sounded like fairy tale back then, is now a recognised right of man [/b]
yet ojukwu abandoned you.
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by zendy: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
blaqoracle:
yet ojukwu abandoned you.

Ojukwu left 2 days before the war ended. There isn't any Igbo man alive who will see any point in him staying back to be slaughtered over a war that was no longer winnable, that would have been totally pointless. I'm glad he left, he lived long enough for the Igbo nation to enjoy him much longer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by 2sex(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I've tried but they don't ship to nigeria.
register at myus.com and you be given a US address. Give myus the link and they will buy it for you and ship to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by ArodewilliamsT: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
2sex:
register at myus.com and you be given a US address. Give myus the link and they will buy it for you and ship to Nigeria.

thanks..
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by eagleeye2: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
We all need to know the content of this book. I believe we will soon enough.
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by eagleeye2: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
You should tell the truth as often as you can, but in such a way as people don't believe you or think that you're being funny.
Auberon Waugh.
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Chiaka(f): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by 2sex(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

thanks..
you are welcome bro
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
I will like to glance through the book....
Re: Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh by Uchek(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2023
Totally agree with you!

zendy:

Ojukwu left 2 days before the war ended. There isn't any Igbo man alive who will see any point in him staying back to be slaughtered over a war that was no longer winnable, that would have been totally pointless. I'm glad he left, he lived long enough for the Igbo nation to enjoy him much longer

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS-PDP'S Likely 2019 Pairing, Ribadu-Peter Obi At Thisday Event / What If I Told You....... / PDP Is Well Alive, Obasanjo Should Respect Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.