Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! (5460 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Survived Gas Explosion Celebrates 1-year Anniversary (photos) / Woman Who Survived Fire Mishap Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
[b]Good day everyone I want to share my personal experience with the haemorrhoid. It all started about a year ago I noticed blood during stooling and then gradually I began to bleed excessively after stooling. I took all kinds of medications and tablets recommended by doctors for piles but it didn’t help ]. I had to start taking multivitamins to help replenish since I lose a lot of blood on daily basis. I was advised to avoid starch food. I began to eat mostly fruits as I was scared of having a hard stool. I later got to know that I had internal and external haermorroid one was inside the anus and another was outside , after some general tests and medications which proved to be abortive. I asked the doctor is there was anything that could be done to put an end to this once and for all. Though I learnt that its not life threatening but the physcological trauma was just too much, fear of bleeding fear of taking carbs, So I told the doctor I wanted surgery before this time I also tried some herbal stuffs all to no avail. I went to the hospital again and I was told to do the barium enema studies, I was preparing to go for the test ( theres a lot of procedure involved dos and don’ts ) I got a new herb ( agbo) and I started taking it. I noticed the bleeding stopped immediately and I decided to continue taking as advised. I also noticed it began to dry up and turn black gradually and shrinking in size hence I no longer had the surgery. Before you have that surgery try this herb it works. I know that some people that have had surgey have said it reoccurred. The herb works slow and steady till the haermoorhoid dries up.

ManMen

[/b]

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by chocolateme(f): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
I am so happy for u

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
[b]Haemorrhoids - causes, symptoms, treatment, prevention
Haemorrhoids (also known as piles) are swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum or anus. Typical symptoms are pain, itching and bleeding around the anal area. Treatment and prevention will often involve non-prescription ointments, other home treatments and lifestyle changes. Haemorrhoids that don’t clear up may require a visit to your doctor and, in some cases, minor surgery. 

Causes

Haemorrhoids are caused by an increase in pressure in the lower rectum from: 

straining during bowel movements
sitting for long periods of time, especially on the toilet
chronic (long lasting) constipation or diarrhoea
being overweight or obese
pregnancy
anal intercourse
low-fibre diet
spinal cord injury
poor posture. 
Haemorrhoids are common and occur in most people at some stage during their lives. They tend to occur more frequently later in life due to age-related weakening and stretching of the tissues supporting the veins in the rectum. 

Signs and symptoms

Symptoms often depend on whether a haemorrhoid is located on the inside or outside of the body.

Internal haemorrhoids lie inside the rectum and usually do not cause discomfort. However, straining or irritation when passing a stool can damage the surface of a haemorrhoid causing it to bleed. Sometimes, straining can push an internal haemorrhoid through the anal opening resulting in a protruding or prolapsed haemorrhoid, which can cause pain and irritation.

External haemorrhoids lie under the skin around the anus. When irritated they can itch or bleed. Blood can pool inside an external haemorrhoid and form a clot, which causes severe pain, swelling, and inflammation.

Signs and symptoms of haemorrhoids may include: 

pain or discomfort, especially when sitting
pain during bowel movements
itching or irritation around the anal region
bright red blood on your stools, toilet paper or in the toilet bowl
swelling around the anus
one or more lumps near the anus, which might be tender or painful.
Bleeding during bowel movements is the most common sign of haemorrhoids. Rectal bleeding can, however, indicate a more serious condition, such as bowel cancer or anal cancer.  You should consult your doctor if your haemorrhoids:

bleed frequently or excessively
do not respond to self-treatment
if haemorrhoid symptoms have been accompanied by an obvious change in bowel habits
if you are passing black or maroon-coloured stools
blood clots have formed
blood is mixed in with the stool. [/b]
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I am so happy for u

Thanks.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Evidence and pictures of countless drugs and fake agbos that add no value but more trauma.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
bleedingpile:
Evidence and pictures of countless drugs and fake agbos that added no value but more trauma.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
It took me months, and a year of trauma to overcome this pathetic thing call ' bleeding pile or haemorrhoid.

After spending all I had it got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore. So, I had to visit the general hospital yet again.
Ofcourse, after spending more and more, at the end of the day I was asked to go do scan which would have engulfed about #30,000.

Picture below

Still available, tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Do you want to put a permanent stop to that bleeding pile, haemorrhoid?

Contact haemorrhoidzkiller@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Haemorrhoid or bleeding pile is call in yoruba ;

Jedijedi.

The word " jedijadi is consider the early state of pile especially when it's at the tender stage.

While at the chronic stage it's called " tedi "
The word tedi it derived from Jedijedi but in this case a chronic known as haemorrhoid or bleeding pile.

Mehn, you don't want to experience this thing oo grin
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
These are the few out of countless stuffs I bought to get rid of that thing ; bleeding pile but all to no avail"
Aka black soap, concoction etc

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
For your permanent cure, and solution to that bleeding, chronic pile contact ;

Solsey herbal mixture

Email : haemorroidzkiller@gmail.com

At your service.
Remember I am a living testimony.
it's a matter of choice though but I certain the experience of losing one's blood is more painful than the haemorrhoid itself.

Contact us today
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Things you must avoid while using the agbo :

Fried egg.
Rice.
Fried rice.

Avoid too much of bread.
Avoid drinking/taking garri

Avoid sweet stuffs like, biscuits, sugar, jollof rice.

If you must eat rice, eat per boil rice.
If you must eat bread consume more of wheat bread or normal bread twice in a week.

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2015

Solsey harbal mixture

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
[i]For your permanent cure, and solution to that bleeding, chronic pile contact ;

Solsey herbal mixture

Phone : 08059856057

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by tunde1200(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
i will give you a call soon. i hope you base in Lagos?.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
tunde1200:
i will give you a call soon. i hope you base in Lagos?.

Yes. We are base in lagos.
Our product are proven,tested.
This was my struggle, i'm a living testimony.

Solsey herbal mixture

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by tunde1200(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
ok i just called you with my office line twice now but you no answer.

my mum have this problems and i will like to get it for her can you let me know the price.
and how i will get it.
i will still call you back when i close from office.

bleedingpile:

Solsey herbal mixture

Phone : 08146330112

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
tunde1200:
ok i just called you with my office line twice now but you no answer.

my mum have this problems and i will like to get it for her can you let me know the price.
and how i will get it.
i will still call you back when i close from office.

It's ok.
Here is our official number ; 08059856057
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2015

Solsey herbal mixture

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.

Happy sunday!
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by tunde1200(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
ok i will call you as soon as i close now then we talk more.
bleedingpile:

Haemorrhoids - causes, symptoms, treatment, prevention
Haemorrhoids (also known as piles) are swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum or anus. Typical symptoms are pain, itching and bleeding around the anal area. Treatment and prevention will often involve non-prescription ointments, other home treatments and lifestyle changes. Haemorrhoids that don’t clear up may require a visit to your doctor and, in some cases, minor surgery. 

Causes

Haemorrhoids are caused by an increase in pressure in the lower rectum from: 

straining during bowel movements
sitting for long periods of time, especially on the toilet
chronic (long lasting) constipation or diarrhoea
being overweight or obese
pregnancy
anal intercourse
low-fibre diet
spinal cord injury
poor posture. 
Haemorrhoids are common and occur in most people at some stage during their lives. They tend to occur more frequently later in life due to age-related weakening and stretching of the tissues supporting the veins in the rectum. 

Signs and symptoms

Symptoms often depend on whether a haemorrhoid is located on the inside or outside of the body.

Internal haemorrhoids lie inside the rectum and usually do not cause discomfort. However, straining or irritation when passing a stool can damage the surface of a haemorrhoid causing it to bleed. Sometimes, straining can push an internal haemorrhoid through the anal opening resulting in a protruding or prolapsed haemorrhoid, which can cause pain and irritation.

External haemorrhoids lie under the skin around the anus. When irritated they can itch or bleed. Blood can pool inside an external haemorrhoid and form a clot, which causes severe pain, swelling, and inflammation.

Signs and symptoms of haemorrhoids may include: 

pain or discomfort, especially when sitting
pain during bowel movements
itching or irritation around the anal region
bright red blood on your stools, toilet paper or in the toilet bowl
swelling around the anus
one or more lumps near the anus, which might be tender or painful.
Bleeding during bowel movements is the most common sign of haemorrhoids. Rectal bleeding can, however, indicate a more serious condition, such as bowel cancer or anal cancer.  You should consult your doctor if your haemorrhoids:

bleed frequently or excessively
do not respond to self-treatment
if haemorrhoid symptoms have been accompanied by an obvious change in bowel habits
if you are passing black or maroon-coloured stools
blood clots have formed
blood is mixed in with the stool. 

It's ok.
Here is our official number ; 07053522217
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
tunde1200:
ok i will call you as soon as i close now then we talk more.

Yes.

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL. cool
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2015

Solsey herbal mixture

Contact us today. I'm a living testimony.

The average cost of surgery to get rid of pile/haemorrhoid cost about 150,000.
You want to spend that much? Mind you it does guarantee a lasting solution.

The choice is yours. Contact us today or PM. Don't be shy

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Try us today and testify...

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
A trial will convince you.

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2015

Solsey herbal mixture

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
bleedingpile:

Solsey herbal mixture

Still available
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
bleedingpile:

Solsey herbal mixture

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.

I am a living testimony.

Proofs are there for you,all to see!
Seeing is believing cool
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by kazzonline: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
bleedingpile:

I am a living testimony.

Proofs are there for you,all to see!
Seeing is believing cool

How much..i need this urgently
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
kazzonline:

How much..i need this urgently

Call the number or mail the email provided above.

1 Like

Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2015
bleedingpile:
Things you must avoid while using the agbo :

Fried egg.
Rice.
Fried rice.

Avoid too much of bread.
Avoid drinking/taking garri

Avoid sweet stuffs like, biscuits, sugar, jollof rice.

If you must eat rice, eat per boil rice.
If you must eat bread consume more of wheat bread or normal bread twice in a week.

At your service.
Remember I am a living testimony.
it's a matter of choice though but I certain the experience of losing one's blood is more painful than the haemorrhoid itself.

Contact us today
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 12:27am On Nov 01, 2015
bleedingpile:

Solsey herbal mixture

We deliver nation wide.
Contact us today.

Always at your service!
Re: Harmorrhoids Of 1 Year Cured-Cure yours NOW! by bleedingpile: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
bleedingpile:
[b]Good day everyone I want to share my personal experience with the haemorrhoid. It all started about a year ago I noticed blood during stooling and then gradually I began to bleed excessively after stooling. I took all kinds of medications and tablets recommended by doctors for piles but it didn’t help ]. I had to start taking multivitamins to help replenish since I lose a lot of blood on daily basis. I was advised to avoid starch food. I began to eat mostly fruits as I was scared of having a hard stool. I later got to know that I had internal and external haermorroid one was inside the anus and another was outside , after some general tests and medications which proved to be abortive. I asked the doctor is there was anything that could be done to put an end to this once and for all. Though I learnt that its not life threatening but the physcological trauma was just too much, fear of bleeding fear of taking carbs, So I told the doctor I wanted surgery before this time I also tried some herbal stuffs all to no avail. I went to the hospital again and I was told to do the barium enema studies, I was preparing to go for the test ( theres a lot of procedure involved dos and don’ts ) I got a new herb ( agbo) and I started taking it. I noticed the bleeding stopped immediately and I decided to continue taking as advised. I also noticed it began to dry up and turn black gradually and shrinking in size hence I no longer had the surgery. Before you have that surgery try this herb it works. I know that some people that have had surgey have said it reoccurred. The herb works slow and steady till the haermoorhoid dries up.
[/b]

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

End of the year promo, don't keep it to yourself, stop dying in silent..

God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Training How To Use Kedi 7 Layer Sanitary Pad To Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy / The Top 10 US States With The Highest HIV/STD Rate / COVID-19 Update For May 16 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.