Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! (2097 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios / Masses Hail Buhari As Forte Oil Gas Station In Lagos Sells Kerosene At N50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by INTROVERT(f): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP what is this? grin
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by agarawu23(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
OP what is this? grin
lool ur guess is berra dan mine grin
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by iykebest1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Winter is coming

1 Like

Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by vayne(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
And king of the scratched faces too tongue
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Stupiid op, stupiid thread
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by hinwazaka: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP, though I share your concerns, I must point out the mistake in your pun. The king of the North, in this case would be someone from the wrong side of the tracks. And the iron throne is in Kingslanding, Westeros, which is situated in the south. Rob stark was the only enthroned king of the North. And PMB is no Rob Statk
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by Cutehector(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Its just for laffs... Nothn else

1 Like

Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
OP, though I share your concerns, I must point out the mistake in your pun. The king of the North, in this case would be someone from the wrong side of the tracks. And the iron throne is in Kingslanding, Westeros, which is situated in the south. Rob stark was the only enthroned king of the North. And PMB is no Rob Statk
can you help us with the new characters
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by Ukeachu1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
we await d longest winter eva... only d mother of dragons can help us now

1 Like

Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
vayne:
And king of the scratched faces too tongue

Last time I checked, the OSU outcast flaaaatheads are also under his reign. I learnt be bombed the OSU place some months ago and nothing happened
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by hinwazaka: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
baralatie:

can you help us with the new characters
What new characters, and in what seaaon
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
hinwazaka:
Do you know if season 3 of the film is out? I mean game of thrones season 3?
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by hinwazaka: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

Do you know if season 3 of the film is out? I mean game of thrones season 3?
Season 3, I finished Season 5 two weeks ago
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
hinwazaka:

Season 3, I finished Season 5 two weeks ago

Yeepa! I stopped at season 2; that is, after rob stark and his mom were arrowed to death.
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ukeachu1:
we await d longest winter eva... only d mother of dragons can help us now

Not to worry. The Lanisters won't bring their army to the north until the winter is over. I mean, their army won't feed on frost!
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by vayne(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

Last time I checked, the OSU outcast flaaaatheads are also under his reign. I learnt be bombed the OSU place some months ago and nothing happened
He knows better,so zip it.
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
vayne:

He knows better,so zip it.

It is on the news. King in the north said he was killing kidnappers. Now, don't pretend you don't know that flaaaatheads are also under the power of the king in the north. You'll be shooting yourself in the leg. tongue
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by vayne(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

It is on the news. King in the north said he was killing kidnappers. Now, don't pretend you don't know that flaaaatheads are also under the power of the king in the north. You'll be shooting yourself in the leg. tongue
Is it something to be proud of?
By the time your so-called king is through with you,you will be 50yrs behind....you people didn't fight war,yet you are still backward like your slave masters,scratching your faces after birth and looking for ababoku to bury with your kings tongue

1 Like

Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by hinwazaka: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

Yeepa! I stopped at season 2; that is, after rob stark and his mom were arrowed to death.
The fatal wound in Rob Stark's death was a stab wound from Lord Bolton, while Lady Katelyn's throat was sliced. Season 3 has to do with Theon Greyjoy's travails at the hands of the bastard Ramsey. King Geoffrey's persecution and pestering of Sansa Stark. Arya Stark's adventures on her journey with the hound. Jon Snow's encounter with Mansraider and the people on the other side of the wall Mansraider intends to march south, because of the impending winter. Jamie lannister and the tall amazon from tart continue on their journey to kingslanding. Watch for the rest, I guess you are watching it on Dstv's Mcity. Why don't you just hold your suspense, and judiciously follow the cable network's broadcast of the series.
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
hinwazaka:

The fatal wound in Rob Stark's death was a stab wound from Lord Bolton, while Lady Katelyn's throat was sliced. Season 3 has to do with Theon Greyjoy's travails at the hands of the bastard Ramsey. King Geoffrey's persecution and pestering of Sansa Stark. Arya Stark's adventures on her journey with the hound. Jon Snow's encounter with Mansraider and the people on the other side of the wall Mansraider intends to march south, because of the impending winter. Jamie lannister and the tall amazon from tart continue on their journey to kingslanding. Watch for the rest, I guess you are watching it on Dstv's Mcity. Why don't you just hold your suspense, and judiciously follow the cable network's broadcast of the series.
I guess I will go for the DVD instead.
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by hinwazaka: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

I guess I will go for the DVD instead.
Your choice.
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
vayne:

Is it something to be proud of?
By the time your so-called king is through with you,you will be 50yrs behind....you people didn't fight war,yet you are still backward like your slave masters,scratching your faces after birth and looking for ababoku to bury with your kings tongue

Are you trying to say we will look as backward as Aba, the dirtiest town in Africa, or as backward as those that must sell gala in traffic and do prostitute before they can eat? Or don't you think it is only backward people that will turn themselves to prostitutes and provide seex service to animals in a zoo? Only backward people will call a place a zoo and still go there to sell gala, thereby turning themselves to slaves of zoo dwellers. Only a backward tribe will always run away from their villages as if the spirit of gully erosion will kill them if they do not run away. And you must also know that it is only backward people that will call their own brothers OSU. I mean, how can civilised people call their own people outcast?! Your tribe must be really backward! Thank God am not Igbo.

You are funny, aren't you? First you tried to deny being under the rule of buhari. But when denial wouldn't work, you resorted to bogus verbal attack. You are pathetic. OSU outcast flaaaathead
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by vayne(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

Are you trying to say we will look as backward as Aba, the dirtiest town in Africa, or as backward as those that must sell gala in traffic and do prostitute before they can eat? Or don't you think it is only backward people that will turn themselves to prostitutes and provide seex service to animals in a zoo? Only backward people will call a place a zoo and still go there to sell gala, thereby turning themselves to slaves of zoo dwellers. Only a backward tribe will always run away from their villages as if the spirit of gully erosion will kill them if they do not run away. And you must also know that it is only backward people that will call their own brothers OSU. I mean, how can civilised people call their own people outcast?! Your tribe must be really backward! Thank God am not Igbo.

You are funny, aren't you? First you tried to deny being under the rule of buhari. But when denial wouldn't work, you resorted to bogus verbal attack. You are pathetic. OSU outcast flaaaathead
Spare me the gebbrish,I didn't even bother to read it.

After all said and done we buy your lands,build whenever and wherever we deem fit and finally employ ur as.s as gate keeper,now tell me who is backward..sophisticated my foot.

1 Like

Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
vayne:

Spare me the gebbrish,I didn't even bother to read it.

After all said and done we buy your lands,build whenever and wherever we deem fit and finally employ ur as.s as gate keeper,now tell me who is backward..sophisticated my foot.

The backward is he who claims to be human, but visits a zoo to sell gala and do prostitution.

Do you know why you are still a foool? Because you don't read.

Change your way, backward flaaaathead, reading will not kill you.
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by vayne(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

The backward is he who claims to be human, but visits a zoo to sell gala and do prostitution.

Do you know why you are still a foool? Because you don't read.

Change your way, backward flaaaathead, reading will not kill you.
Your definition of a fool is someone who does not read?go and kill ur english teacher..
Is that why you people still Scratch your faces after birth?
Prostitution ke:why do your women tie only one rapper?

Just like your women,you only know how to insult,nothing more...empty vessel
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
vayne:

Ok,but is that why you people still Scratch your faces after birth?
Prostitution ke:why do your women tie only one rapper?

Maybe I should ask if that is why your own people call you outcast.

Yes, your women are prostitutes. Come to brothels in Ilorin, akure, ado-ekiti, ondo, Lagos, Ibadan and everywhere. Na Omo nna prostitute full the place. They have even taken their trades to Accra and are now competing for space with Ghanian prostitutes. Igbo women are ashewwo!

Do you know why Igbo men do not marry those Igbo girls in the cities, but rather prefer to go to their villages to get wife? It is because your sisters in the cities are rotten. Yes, igbos are prostitutes. You started your prostitution during Biafra war when your women were sucking uncircumcised dick of almanjiri soldiers.

As for my tribal mark, I love it. It is my culture and I am proud of it. I implore you too to be proud of being called an osu, since it is your culture....what a backward culture!
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by vayne(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

Maybe I should ask if that is why your own people call you outcast.

Yes, your women are prostitutes. Come to brothels in Ilorin, akure, ado-ekiti, ondo, Lagos, Ibadan and everywhere. Na Omo nna prostitute full the place. They have even taken their trades to Accra and are now competing for space with Ghanian prostitutes. Igbo women are ashewwo!

Do you know why Igbo men do not marry those Igbo girls in the cities, but rather prefer to go to their villages to get wife? It is because your sisters in the cities are rotten. Yes, igbos are prostitutes. You started your prostitution during Biafra war when your women were sucking uncircumcised dick of almanjiri soldiers.

As for my tribal mark, I love it. It is my culture and I am proud of it. I implore you too to be proud of being called an osu, since it is your culture....what a backward culture!
Another gebbrish from the scratched faces
cheesy cheesy
See excuse for tribal mark,what kind of tribal mark cuts through one's face like a scar obtained in a sword fight?
Are you guyz Asians that lookalike?why the scratch tongue

You are not even ashamed,
Why do you bury a human with another human?

You can't even make a point without typing a whole page,do you live near the market
Don't worry your 10mb will soon finish grin
Sophisticated scratched face.
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by wadetaw202: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
vayne:

Another gebbrish from the scratched faces
cheesy cheesy
See excuse for tribal mark,what kind of tribal mark cuts through one's face like a scar obtained in a sword fight?
Are you guyz Asians that lookalike?why the scratch tongue

You are not even ashamed,
Why do you bury a human with another human?

You can't even make a point without typing a whole page,do you live near the market
Don't worry your 10mb will soon finish grin
Sophisticated scratched face.

Osu flaaawthead, it looks like yoiu dreamt of my scratched face chasing you in your dream. I can smell that ykou are obsessed with scratched faces.

Now flaaaathead, think of it this way. I can remove the mark on my face via simple surgery. What of you? Can you reconstruct your flaaathead and make it looknlike that of a normal human being? Of course you can't. Which means your case is hopeless.

And last time I checked, flaaaatheads also have scratched faces. The only difference is that your own look like that of a thief caught in the act.
Re: Hail Buhari, The King Of The North! by vayne(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:

Osu flaaawthead, it looks like yoiu dreamt of my scratched face chasing you in your dream. I can smell that ykou are obsessed with scratched faces.

Now flaaaathead, think of it this way. I can remove the mark on my face via simple surgery. What of you? Can you reconstruct your flaaathead and make it looknlike that of a normal human being? Of course you can't. Which means your case is hopeless.

And last time I checked, flaaaatheads also have scratched faces. The only difference is that your own look like that of a thief caught in the act.
Give me a picture of a Igbo,I want to know how it looks like,while your are at it,
Tell me why ur women tie just a single rapper and why ur faces are scratched at birth.

Once again,spare me the gebbrish you keep spewing,learn from me how to make a point in a single sentence and not a page of gebbrish grin grin

(1) (Reply)

N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account / Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! / Who Is Chuks Ikedigwe? Is He Also A Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.