Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Regular Should We Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Regular Should We Tithe? (915 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Should We Tithe Off Our Gross Or Net Income? / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Regular Should We Tithe? by BuBBle1(f): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
I am confused over this issue of Tithing, fellow christian Nairalanders how often should one tithe, is it any money one gets we should remove 10% for tithe or should it only be 10% of our salaries. Somebody dashed me money and my husband was insisting I should tithe 10% of the money. What does the bible really mean by tithing?.
Re: How Regular Should We Tithe? by Ukeachu1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
any cash inflow ma'am. dashin is a major one
Re: How Regular Should We Tithe? by Annunaki(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ukeachu1:
any cash inflow ma'am. dashin is a major one

Is that what your bible says or what a greedy pastor taught you
Re: How Regular Should We Tithe? by BuBBle1(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=Minet16 post=37489962] [/quote. Like some organization's that give their workers weekend cash(not part of salary) should I remove 10% from there too?
Re: How Regular Should We Tithe? by Ukeachu1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Annunaki:

Is that what your bible says or what a greedy pastor taught you
its wat I know. glory to God
Re: How Regular Should We Tithe? by Annunaki(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ukeachu1:

its wat I know. glory to God

You just can't know, if it's not biblical then it's a false doctrine. Christians are not supposed to tithe in the first instance and biblical tithe is not money.

1 Like

Re: How Regular Should We Tithe? by Ukeachu1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Annunaki:

You just can't know, if it's not biblical then it's a false doctrine. Christians are not supposed to tithe in the first instance and biblical tithe is not money.
lol. well if am a farmer my tithe will definitely not be money. I know from the bible and from conviction from d spirit of God . jesus said to d scribes . u do err . for u know not d scripture nor d power of God. both can teach d truth sir.
Re: How Regular Should We Tithe? by Annunaki(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ukeachu1:

lol. well if am a farmer my tithe will definitely not be money. I know from the bible and from conviction from d spirit of God . jesus said to d scribes . u do err . for u know not d scripture nor d power of God. both can teach d truth sir.

Good you know that the tithe law was only directed at jewish farmers and not today's christians. Tithe doctrine in churches today is derived from twisting scriptures.
Re: How Regular Should We Tithe? by Ukeachu1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Annunaki:

Good you know that the tithe law was only directed at jewish farmers and not today's christians. Tithe doctrine in churches today is derived from twisting scriptures.

while it has been bastardized by many false churches and teachers. it still holds tru and necessary for d continuation of God's work in and out of the church. besides tithe is paid to church(God) and not pastor

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Fast? / Danger! Another Gospel / Do This Man Need Bible Or Food -- ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.