Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class (997 Views)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class by danny56: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Demonic spirit!

At about 5-6pm this evening in a school(evening school) at bauchi state. A school dominated by Muslims in collaboration with Hausa speaking by default. I was in a class ready to teach when I heard noises, shouting, crying and whining coming from a close by class not far from mine. The students in my class somehow got a tipoff of what was happening outside and immediately, they started packing their bags ready to run home. I didn't understand what was going on so I asked, "aligenu!!!" They all shouted and ran out one by one.

I went out myself to observe since I know those demons wouldn't withstand Jesus. I came out and saw some huge guys in same school pinned some girls to the ground both young and mature. This demonic oppression was moving from one student to another. Those ladies were using unlawful words like "duru'uwarku" and "I will kill everybody" in hausa. They all acted in the same manner, in aggression and anger ready to tear anybody. A guy also was caught in the same anger, he pinned a young girl to the ground n almost killed her with beaten.. When he was separated from the girl his whole body was vibrating in anger.

It was not funny tho, senior muslim staff of the school brought out recorded Islamic chants and played it into their hears for deliverance one by one while pinned to the ground...but did it delivered them? I don't think so! Because some still manifested on their way home while some their parents had to come and carry them home.

If you all had saw, you wouldn't doubt the possibility of a suicide bomber anymore. It's not ordinary I tell you. As for me! I value and adore Christianity more because its so easy to cast those demons out in Christiandom unlike the struggles I saw today.

Everyone should hold fast to what they believe, the result will always speak....![b][/b]
Re: Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class by falcon01: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
See lie!!! I've seen were that thing was removed if they pin them they will never release them until that evil spirit have been removed..... Unless if the malam is just a fake man..
Re: Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class by Humblebloke(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
So what's the message here
Re: Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class by Anas09: 1:50am On Nov 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked @Op. I thought you were going to manifest the power of Jesus in you. But you held back, do you know what Christ would have done through U there? You held back. Why? Next time step forward, not by ur power but Christ's.
Re: Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class by tartar9(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
so what stopped you from manifesting the power of yeezuz
Re: Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class by ikorodureporta: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2015
cool
Re: Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class by soopamom: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Someone definitely smoked some high quality weed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Demonic Display Taken Over Students In Class by danny56: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
soopamom:
Someone definitely smoked some high quality weed. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was more than weed man.... Weed would have been easy to control.

(1) (Reply)

Esther Liana / Somalia Bans Christmas, New Year Festivities / The Dad(God) That Wasn't There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.