Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? (4927 Views)

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala / Power Of Gala Over Nigeria Economy - Check This Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Osisie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
If you are a Nigerian, there's a huge chance you referred/refer to all beef rolls as "gala".

Gala is actually the name of a brand of beef roll.

UAC Foods must at this point step up their game.
Only recently somebody asked me to buy him sausages and then he said "pls, buy me anyone but gala.

I thought I was the only one who had started avoiding the product. All these new brands seem to be offering better quality while UAC remains adamant.

So, guys, what's your favorite brand of beef rolls? And have u also noticed the decline in quality of gala of late?

1 Like

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Pamelayoung: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Superbite
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Emmyk(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Superbite too.
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Glowstone(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
I no like gala at all, too strong others make brain
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by maputohq: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gala Tastes Lyk Stale Bread.

3 Likes

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by moranu(f): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
super bites
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Nmeri17: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
it's obvious none of you has tasted YUMYUM. it tastes like that manna and quail God rained on the Israelites cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Tapout(m): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Nmeri17:
it's obvious none of you has tasted YUMYUM. it tastes like that manna and quail God rained on the Israelites cheesy

cool yumyum or beefie any day n time

3 Likes

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by masties2(f): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Beefie is the best! Will look for yum yum tho. But gala has more sausage filling.

2 Likes

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Zuris: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Super bite pepper.
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2015
Super bite all d way smiley[i][/i]
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2015
[b][/b]bigi
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nmeri17:
...... Haba, were you with the Israelites back in the days bros?! ...............@Op, that one that comes in ring shape size all around it, is that Super bite? I like it!!

1 Like

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2015
biaka1994:
[b][/b]bigi

bigi + lacasera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bukiminaj:

bigi + lacasera
u too lyk beta tin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Fillup
..the bread tastes like toast and the beef is soft... My best. Although I don't eat sausage rolls anymore.

My worst is rite ..Kai..
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Youngsage: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Superbite

Bigi

Gala

In that order tongue

BTW bigi is actually very biiig

1 Like

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by missKiffy(f): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Super bite and rite

1 Like

Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Shawarmaplus(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Super Bite grin

****U or ur friends may need us. Check out our profile****
Re: Funny! What's Your Favorite Brand Of "Gala"? by Ladywest: 2:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Fresh soft original Gala that taste I can't compromise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Next? Pls Be Honest! / Spices In Nigeria: Turmeric, Cinnamon, Cumin,fenugreek, Black Pepper(powder/raw) / Good Chinese Restaurants In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.