Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! (2772 Views)

Amber Rose Poses Topless Pic After Having Bre* St Reduction / Lady Calls Tekno A Village Boy, See How Tekno Replied / Girl Posts Topless Photo On Facebook (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! by mouaue: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Well, good morning, you two.

Cynthia Morgan took to Instagram on today ,to share a pic of herself in bed with Burna Boy In the racy shot, the two are both smirking for the camera while lying under the covers,

Likewise, Booth posted the same Instagram shot with an identical caption '' My worst distraction! ''

Sexy pics aside, Cynthia Morgan and burna boy have been enjoying their romance in public here

"I believe that Burna Boy is the person I am supposed to be with— it's soul mates, true love, ‘only-see-it-in-the-movies' type of stuff, she said - See more at: http://msmith247..com/2015/08/cynthia-morgan-posts-topless-pic-in-bed.html#sthash.lr0pTdVY.dpuf

Re: Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! by chocolateme(f): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nice shots.. do you think that Skiibii lended that pants to Korredo?

The guy tall wella, cute one
Re: Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! by Mbkite(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! by Rukkydelta(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Heeeeeew
Re: Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! by mouaue: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
in my bed
Re: Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! by Shebarh(f): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good for dem na
Re: Cynthia Morgan Posts (Topless?) Pic in Bed With Burna Boy: See the Sexy Shot! by Lilyomi(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nyc pics. Wish them the best.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Says Just Do It, As She Hits The Gym / Actress Mercy Aigbe In Army Camouflage ( Lovely Photo) / Funny Photo Of Security Officer Checking A Little Boy At A Check Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.