Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,642 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: (848 Views)

Rebecca From Oron Is Lost / I Helped Accident Victims Along Ugwuoba/Amansea Awka / I Helped A Stranded Stranger Yesterday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: by Lifeboy2(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2009
I Helped him to stay wit me now is fone is lost he is trying to accuse me and others of my brothers.

there is this guy who life has directed to come and stay wit the uncle in abuja, the uncle is a neighbour living directly opposite, there are using two room, using one as store and kitchen, so when this guy came they all sleeped in the same one room, according to the madam (uncle's wife) this guy was not feeling ok, he now asked how can he be sleeping with his uncle in the same house wit his uncle wife, So when i came back from work the uncle wife approach me and beg for me to allow this guy to be sleeping there. only at night, unfortunately i agreed i was also happi, this guy is an Igbo boy and am from calabar, so the guy now bring in all his cloth, and others things and start staying wit us ( I and my two brothers) so on a one day he said he bought something and brought back change of N80.00, and could not find it again, and i was bittered i said if my brothers could carry any thing must be eight naira, and they way i have tested both of them they can't carry any thing that does not belong to me, even my own thing they seek for permission befor carrying it, to my gratest supprise i stood up the next day morning and begin to search, after searching i found the money under his pillow where he droped it and fell asleep. that one was settled.

getting to yesterday being 31st, March, 2009, this guy get up in the morning and start shouting that his fone is got missing, so i was supprise i asked him if he had carried it last night, because of the hurt environment, so I stood up and start checking around could not find it, i asked him how did u enter house yesterday, he said as usual that he brought it in and keept it beside his head while sleeping, i could remember that by night he asked me to use my fone for Mid Night calls, so i said pls can u wait am expecting some calls, may be while u are using it the calls may come and my line may be busy. then i sleept off.

getting up in the morning, he was busy calling my name and my brothers own that, that fone is his connection tools, so i was embarrased could not say any thing. I left, for work getting at my desk i received a call that the guy is searching the whole house. men when i had it i was borring, and now posted it for your contirbutioin and advise. pls

Note have spooken to my brothers and they told me there are not the one who took it, he has be keeping it like that before, while missing today?
Re: I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: by iice(f): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2009
Pele ooo.
Tis the way of people. Greed and all that.
Re: I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: by Lifeboy2(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2009
Pls help me out wit ur advise i want to talk to the guy today, if possible stop him from staying wit us, because since he came in that is when complains of losts started, i think am tired will just tell him, men find ur way out we are ok how we have been staying before.
Re: I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: by iice(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2009
Seems you already have a plan. Do that.
Re: I Helped Him To Be Staying Wit Me Now He Said Is Fone Is Lost He Is: by keyne(f): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2009
methinks u shld throw him out IF u n ur brothers f innocent of his accusations.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For Christian Writers To Earn Money / Scedconnect For Community Classified Advert For Naija Schools Will It Work ? / Aaaaaawwww!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.