Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How To Upload Twitter Dp On Low End Mobile Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upload Twitter Dp On Low End Mobile Phones (674 Views)

Oukitel C8 (4G) - An Affordable 2GB Low End Smartphone -full Review And Unboxing / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Samsung releases Ultra low-end Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Twitter Dp On Low End Mobile Phones by Cirphrank(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Well, I am no fan of long talks neither do I fancy unneccesary writings. So I'll simply cut to the chase.

If you've been using twitter and you've noticed you can't change your d.p or profile picture, let me just put it to you reader, as far as twitter' system is concerned, your mobile phone is outdated. Well it's with no form of joy whatsoever that I bring to you a simple way about that, a very simple way as at that. Not new.

In three words, simply access twitter . Yes, I guess right now you'd be saying, what's that suppose to mean? I'm accessing twitter already, well pal, I mean access twitter, but this time around via a different website. Yes, they are legit, secure, and trustworthy, been in the business of trying to make accessing all of twitter' services more easier for some time now.

- www.citcuit.in
- www.twitpic.com
Both I can access via my Nokia 6120c, so you should be sure that I'm not writing on assumption basis. Cha cha, happy tweeting.

By the way, catch moi @ www.twitter.com/OkunweIFrank

#Share.

(1) (Reply)

Is The New Iphone 6s Really The Best? / Apple Releases Ios 9, It's An Essential Update / Umi Iron Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.