Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

You Know You're A Game Addict When - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You Know You're A Game Addict When (42226 Views)

Game Addict? Lets Play Torn City RPG / Are You A Game Addict Of Candy Crush? Share Your Level Here / Signs You're Becoming Or Already A Game Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Leez(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chidexter:
There's nothing wrong in video games being your major hobby. Its is satisfying and enjoyable but then if it becomes too much of a daily activity then you know you're walking down the path of addiction.
Here are some true but funny signs to know you're a game addict

You know you're a game addict when you dad seizes your Ps3 and then proceeds to hide the tv cord just because of you.

You know you're a game addict when you take your Wireless Xbox pad to the toilet

When you spend more time with your controller than physically hanging out with your friends

When you have dreams seeing yourself shooting down zombies for 2weeks straight.

When your teacher asks what's the most beautiful place you've ever visited and you reply: Gotham City, in Batman
(I no go surprise if she give you dat kind slap wey dem dey call manual reset grin )

When you have more games on your phone than clothes you wear.

When the guy you buy game discs from calls to ask why you havent patronised him for 3days now.

You know you're a game addict when you've played fifa for 4hrs straight with your friend, but you tell him you're just getting started.

When you're cooking and the food begins to burn, but you decide to finish the game stage first before going to check'(you're on your own)

You know you're a game addict when you buy the new Ps4 + call of duty yet you're still owing your land lord 6months rent.

You can add urs Lads
cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

-Chidexter
who game help sef?
all dz old papaa and mama dy claim game nerd for 2015
bubu body language dy oooo
mtchew
drops mic
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by cao(f): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
CHESTER48:
When you buy 2 terrabyte of hard disk and have almost 200 games..for ya laptop man..you're dead.am a fan of this precisely
Then the HDD dies with all your saved data...now you're truly dead.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Chidexter(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
cao:

Then the HDD dies with all your saved data...now you're truly dead.

Hahaha wicked!
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by doomsdayII(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
When your junior brother steals your ps4 and all your cds and pads while you're are away at work only for you to almost run mad upon discovering and had to drink so much beer just to pressure down while waiting for the police to arrest him when they see him even though no one knows where he squats or being able to reach him.
N:B: it happened right to me
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Flashh: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
You know you're a game addict when you forget to eat. You know you need to, you want to, but you can’t possibly pause the game or get up right now. You’ll eat in a minute.

You’ll eat just after this level. You had a big meal so you should probably wait a while to digest before even thinking about getting up to get more food.

You’ll eat tomorrow. You know the satisfaction you’ll get from defeating this boss will fill you more than any food in the world. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by BABERIANKING(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abeg team "CLASH OF CLANS" jorr. I dey even park for side of road dey fight war sef. Check out our clan "CLONZILLAS"

1 Like

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Malakh: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
you know you are an addict when you spend 10 times the amount of the actual game on coins.This year edition is too high-pressured, so I've lost a lot of interest in it.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Idrismusty97(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
IjogzK:
When your classmates in Secondary school are now working in Chevron, NNPC., Mansard insurance. And you are managing a game center. tongue
Nice, This is the real game addict! cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
cao:
When you need to go to the loo, but you wait until you've finished the level.
When you've to be awake by 5am, but you're still playing your video game at 4am.
When you honestly have to talk yourself out of buying a PS4, since you'd have no money left in your bank account...

Heheehehe, whenever you are at work you remember your games your heart skips a beat.

When you realise you won ever console and latest hit game ever released
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Malakh: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
you know you an addict when you preorder the game, you know you are an addict when you count the remaining minutes to play the game on release date,you know you an addict when you have 5 to 6 different counts for the same game.you know you are an addict when you wouldn't leave for work until you finish a division.

1 Like

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by oluwaahmed: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
#u knw u a game addict# when u can now repair ur own console and hav changed 5 pads in 1 year.

When u dey go online go browse MK cheat.
When u now run commentaries like john champion.

When u can use joe hart 2 score free kick.

Finally u knw u're a game addict wen u hav played COD in recruit, hardened and veteran mode undecided

4 Likes

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chidexter:
A friend of mine still has an Xbox. Not 360 or xbox 1 just an xbox and he's been waiting for latest games for it LOOOL

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha, wow!!! That's a serious, anyway the language is gaming and it's universal..be it emulators for snes on a PC or xboxone, it's all the same, the pursuit of happiness in its purest form and this can be felt when scoring a superb goal against a loud online opponent in fifa16

1 Like

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by justicejay(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
When your mum ask you, 'have they request for your account number'?
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Chidexter(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yeah.
Another of my Game thread on front page, thanks to Cao, Seun and the mods.

More writeups/funny articles coming up.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by MacMath(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
...... when you are feeling pains in ur thumb and yet you still continues to play it
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by IamTheophilus(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
You'll know you are a game addict when you decide to start talking like captain price in call of duty.

2 Likes

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Ramos16(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
cao:
When you need to go to the loo, but you wait until you've finished the level.
When you've to be awake by 5am, but you're still playing your video game at 4am.
When you honestly have to talk yourself out of buying a PS4, since you'd have no money left in your bank account...

I need to marry you... any girl that has this much gaming experience is wife material for me..... please marry me, please, please

2 Likes

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Chidexter(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
doomsdayII:
When your junior brother steals your ps4 and all your cds and pads while you're are away at work only for you to almost run mad upon discovering and had to drink so much beer just to pressure down while waiting for the police to arrest him when they see him even though no one knows where he squats or being able to reach him.
N:B: it happened right to me

Lol funny you!! Before u said it happened to you, i figured it out man, hahaha i still sense the anger in you
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Ramos16(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
cao:
When you finish completing a video game, then you restart it on a more difficult setting.
When you finish completing a game, then you download the soundtrack, so you can relieve your favourite moments.
When you know the names of the composers of your favourite gaming soundtracks. Bonus points if you know these guys & which games or game franchises they've composed for - Gerard Marino, Greg Edmonson*, Nick Arundel & Lorne Balfe. Don't Google.
When you know the names of the creative directors, director, lead designer or writers of your favourite games. Bonus points - Amy Hennig, she's been responsible for three franchises, two I've played; David Jaffe, it would be too obvious...
*why the heck isn't he composing the latest one?!

This is a confirmation that you and I belong together, I only saw your first post and was shouting... now am freaking out... please marry me, seun, people please intervene ohhh

2 Likes

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by thundafire: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
when u re about finishing a hard stage nd nepa takes light nd bring it bck in seconds 4 u 2 start again nd y cnt i reply in all OP abi dy dn ban me smh
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by cao(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
MacMath:
...... when you are feeling pains in ur thumb and yet you still continues to play it
I can click my right thumb, simply by moving it. I can't do the O button mashing anymore for God of War, I've learnt to dodge by force.
Chidexter:
Yeah.
Another of my Game thread on front page, thanks to Cao, Seun and the mods.
More writeups/funny articles coming up.
It got there eventually.
Ramos16:

I need to marry you... any girl that has this much gaming experience is wife material for me..... please marry me, please, please
I could be a first rate a-hole? But thank you for the offer, I shall feel slightly smug with myself. In your honour, I shall play my PS3.

2 Likes

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Eberex(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Whatever, yet its far more better than staying idle or spending time with some chick who doesn't add value to your life.

Let me ask a question: if playing game or addiction to game would stop guys from going around causing menac, will u call it a bad thing?
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Ramos16(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
cao:

I could be a first rate a-hole? But thank you for the offer, I shall feel slightly smug with myself. In your honour, I shall play my PS3.

Feel smug all you want, I love a-holes, what I am asking is for you to marry me, give me feedback, it will be like film trick when everything starts falling in place grin grin grin
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by cao(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ramos16:

Feel smug all you want, I love a-holes, what I am asking is for you to marry me, give me feedback, it will be like film trick when everything starts falling in place grin grin grin
**slow clap** But, I'll have to decline, I need to know whoever I marry a lot longer than 5 mins.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Ramos16(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
cao:

**slow clap** But, I'll have to decline, I need to know whoever I marry a lot longer than 5 mins.

LOL, don't worry we are not getting married today, there is still lots of time to get to know each other.... Meanwhile, which do you prefer FIFA vs PES

1 Like

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by bigsmoke2(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
When you've been trying to pass a level for month's and you finally pass but you pause to go and do something and bae swith off the game . and you break up with her because of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by cao(f): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chidexter:

Hahaha wicked!
[img]http://media1./media/yJyCu6JaTRb4k/200_s.gif[/img]

[img]http://media1./media/bktsjcVb112Bq/200_s.gif[/img]

Ramos16:

LOL, don't worry we are not getting married today, there is still lots of time to get to know each other.... Meanwhile, which do you prefer FIFA vs PES
FIFA.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by armadeo(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
phone games

rescue me from CANDY CRUSH.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeee

cao:
When you finish completing a video game, then you restart it on a more difficult setting.
When you finish completing a game, then you download the soundtrack, so you can relieve your favourite moments.
When you know the names of the composers of your favourite gaming soundtracks. Bonus points if you know these guys & which games or game franchises they've composed for - Gerard Marino, Greg Edmonson*, Nick Arundel & Lorne Balfe. Don't Google.
When you know the names of the creative directors, director, lead designer or writers of your favourite games. Bonus points - Amy Hennig, she's been responsible for three franchises, two I've played; David Jaffe, it would be too obvious...
*why the heck isn't he composing the latest one?!

jeez. and here i was complaining about an andrioid game. I be real learner.

ps you need help grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kidding.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Ramos16(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
cao:

FIFA.

hmmm....... interesting

I am actually one of the few people on earth who still love PES till death, I have nothing against FIFA, apart from the fact that it is too slow by default, difficult to control et al
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
You knw u've become an addict...when you propose to a female game-fan just after reading her posts....she nor be Console o!

You knw you're a game addict when, you can predict every scene in a gameplay..

When you actually Buy a UPS for your console (9ja understand)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WWE 2k24 PPSSPP ISO Save Data Textures Download Android / Help!!!!. I Can't Create Steam Account / Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.