Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,315 members, 7,842,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC (45792 Views)

See Jonathan's Reason For Endorsing Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal / Fayose Offers To Pay N5,000 To 10,000 Underprivileged Residents Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:

I admire your foolishness, you are one of a kind...the embodiment of gulliblity.

Fool, cant u see that u are the one foolish here by not being able to fault what u qouted? I dont admire urs anyway because it seems to me that its in ur lineage.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by omolami: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
APC is a complete fraud. Nigerians were warned during the campaign, but many would not hear. A complete one chance party. Sorry Nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Ksheriff: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
President Buhari is promising and exhibiting the leadership will by his present pretence to address the financial challenges of Nigeria. All he requires of Nigerians is patriotic supports and confidence in the government without any biased if political or tribal sentiments as being experienced in the on-going criticism and apathy over the recent federal functions appointments by the presidency.
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by searay(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
How about the legendary body language?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by imma2(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
nameo:
Hohohohohoho....... grin cheesy

Abeg, I raise my left yansh to APC people in solemn salutation

Abeg join your right brex or chest(whichever one u get) to commensurate tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Happiness87(f): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
hahaha demdem, dre11, passingshot, please come and defend your boss,
ngeneukwenu, where are theee

i said it,

don't be surprised if APC uses GEJ to campaign by 2019

hahaha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Oceemo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
I support this government full time but if this news is true I think I better I have a rethink cuz whoever that said this is a big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by megawax8: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is extremely laughable!

People will soon blame God for not creating Nigeria with constant power supply.

People elected APC because they thought the system in place was not working and the party and its candidate sat together and devised a solution which includes 'giving 5000......'. Except they weren't thinking and just talking, then, I hate to say we are on a lost course.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nellybii: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
This report is so fake and shallow that only idiots will believe. In the first place, the issuer of the statement doesn't have a name. Secondly how possible is it that a ruling party will come out to give a statement on their inability to fulfill a manifesto just 3 months into a 4 year tenure even before assembling its team? This report is scandalous and loaded with obvious ulterior motives. Unfortunately the gullible ones here are already making the expected comments and exhibiting the expected behavior. What is the rush to take on APC on campaign promises all about?? In as much as a virile opposition is desirable for sustenance of democracy, such opposition must be reasonably and constructively critical. It must distance itself from scandal and mischief.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by naijaking1: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
searay:
How about the legendary body language?

Body language or body odor?
It doesn't work any more!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by anigold(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Joenyam:

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/jonathan-is-the-reason-we-cant-give-school-kids-1-free-meal-or-pay-n5-000-monthly-apc.116781/

APC APC APC how many times have i called you folks... APC is gradually running out of lies..
Hahahahahaha...

Application forms to join TEAM WAILING are still available for interested E-apc warriors join us, meetings are held in Aso rock 4pm every monday.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by saracus(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Me carry nyash and breast up for them
nameo:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Pidggin(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy A P seeeeeeee were cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by tsdarkside(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
shey dem this wan dey craze??.... angry angry angry angry angry angry.....stvpid politiefians...... angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Brightology2:
Foohari is a goat
Let ur poosie supply him d yam grin
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
nameo:

hahahahaha....i hail them too...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Ngokafor(f): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
okezed:
This body language government is trying all they can to cover their lack of direction to rebuild this nation. I have told my kid that this coming term that the federal government will feed them in the school and he was excited. He was like Mr Biggs and tantalizer will serve them meals in the school but lo and behold that APC has made me a liar. Pls how can I convince him that it's all lies .

..... grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ksheriff:
President Buhari is promising and exhibiting the leadership will by his present pretence to address the financial challenges of Nigeria. All he requires of Nigerians is patriotic supports and confidence in the government without any biased if political or tribal sentiments as being experienced in the on-going criticism and apathy over the recent federal functions appointments by the presidency.

He did promise the N5000 and the free food. I knew he won't be able to fufil that (oil prices were falling by then)....but, I would expect him to honestly tell Nigerians he can't do it.

To be honest....in the run up to the election, both PDP and APC did not have an answer to the question.....How do we handle the fall in price of oil. Now we hear vague talk of diversifying. And no talk of austerity.

APC better tell us now...whether they intend to run an austerity government, and how bad it would be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by smuth(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, cant u see that u are the one foolish here by not being able to fault what u qouted? I dont admire urs anyway because it seems to me that its in ur lineage.

your response won't stop you from being foolish. It is a permanent disability, you were born with it, trying to cure you will be a total waste of time.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nellybii: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
anonimi:
The JagbaJantis of Bourdillon actually told us but we did not listen CAREFULLY to what he was telling us embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110433_photogrid1423507310454_jpeg15665798139e20373fd1ab95e35707b5

You can't construct one simple sentence in English. Abi you will blame APC for that too?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by anigold(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
I lift my right yansh for APC in solemn salutation what a party ...
Am currently in west germany,but our plane is about to land in the roman empire.....

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:

your response won't stop you from being foolish. It is a permanent disability, you were born with it, trying to cure you will be a total waste of time.

Demdem:

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He did promise the N5000 and the free food. I knew he won't be able to fufil that (oil prices were falling by then)....but, I would expect him to honestly tell Nigerians he can't do it.

To be honest....in the run up to the election, both PDP and APC did not have an answer to the question.....How do we handle the fall in price of oil. Now we hear vague talk of diversifying. And no talk of austerity.

APC better tell us now...whether they intend to run an austerity government, and how bad it would be.

yes...tell us......stop promising us fantasies.....we are not children....i dont believe in father-christmas....heavens,even children are more wiser than our politiefians......
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Firefire(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Where are the foolish Brainwashed APC supporters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Cooleasy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

Even Introvert is speechless.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by Nicepoker(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
RichDad1:
GEJ is gone but his mal-administration is live on.
hear ur self. So the present administration can't function any more because of Goodluck I guess. apc is bad luck to this already crippled country.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by chi4ik4(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
APC lacks vision & mission. see where hatred on GEJ has landed Nigeria into!!!!! anyway may God help us from APC visionless governance

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by M4gunners: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
At least nigerians can now see it clear that APC just scam them on those promises made during campaign and think faster on what next to do.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by anytexy: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
henryobinna:
Na so..

Didn't they know the state of the economy while giving promises..

Abeg shut the f..uck up and lead Nigeria in the right path, forget all those your stu...pid promises
You dey mind them. mtcheeeew
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
chi4ik4:
APC lacks vision & mission. see here hatred on GEJ has landed Nigeria into!!!!! anyway may God help us from APC visionless governance

make you jonathan-cheerleaders wail as you like....fee dee fee never again......jonathan is going to jail.....
Re: Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC by lomprico(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
mayorkyzo:
APC should work and stop blaming jonathan for everything..they are now in government so they should look for a way to make things work and stop making excuses...
They have absolutely nothing to offer simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Buhari Nominates Buratai, Olonisakin, Ibas, Abubakar, Usman As Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.