Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Wish While I Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wish While I Die (447 Views)

Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / My Wish For You This Month / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wish While I Die by valasmedia(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hapi Sunday to everyone here...
I want to share my wish to u all while i emback on the ultimate journey(the going of not coming back), wouldn't know if u agreed with me...
""""" when I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I have not a single bit of talent left in me, I wish to be bold enough to talk to my Creator that what you gave to me(talent), I used them all...this is my core wish don't know about urs......
Re: My Wish While I Die by mrZENographer: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
valasmedia:
Hapi Sunday to everyone here...
I want to share my wish to u all while i emback on the ultimate journey(the going of not coming back), wouldn't know if u agreed with me...
""""" when I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I have not a single bit of talent left in me, I wish to be bold enough to talk to my Creator that what you gave to me(talent), I used them all...this is my core wish don't know about urs......

The foremost wish while a person is dying should be that He is made spotless by the blood of Jesus Christ that he may be qualified to stand before God. And it's a great opportunity indeed. Although, many that got it misused it because of ignorance and lost their soul forever.

Talent is secondary.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Flight Attendant Suspended For Refusing To Serve Alcohol / Question About The Quran And War / What You Ought To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.