Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! (1546 Views)

Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. / Photo Of The Obamas When They Assumed Power And Them Now / What Was This Nigerian Thinking About Obamas Daughter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by kwaghe: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2009
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by benincitys(f): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
that will be cool .
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by xavier3(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2009
“Those of us who like to think that the president is busy dealing with the economic crisis will now confront the stark reality that he spends his time involved in monkey business with Michelle.” grin grin

the quote above was from the link, and it made me laugh
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by MrCrackles(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2009
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by SeanT21(f): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2009
Thats a LIE!!

I saw CNN 2day and they never mention it.
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by xavier3(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2009
Obama's blood was hot and his battery was charged so as a "kelevra" (hebrew meaning for bad dog) he needed to lose charge, so no blame am say him 4get about global credit crunch for dat wild nite with wifey.  grin grin
wink wink but come to tink of it, wetin him wife wear dat nite wey him go gaga dat day  grin grin
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by xavier3(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2009
SeanT21:

Thats a LIE!!

I saw CNN 2day and they never mention it.

did u go to the link at all, cos if u did u wuld have seen where its written dat its under wraps for now, and na white house underground news

anyway her bele go big if she pregnant , so na to wait for some months to watch for potbelly pictures from media grin grin
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by SeanT21(f): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2009
So its APRIL FOOL.Heheh
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by xavier3(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2009
SeanT21:

So its APRIL FOOL.Heheh

it aint april fools if not the poster would av said so, besides the issue was thrashed out in a serious manner in the link the poster provided with names being mentioned. besides google thread topic and view the results. its even in yahoo news blog.
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by SeanT21(f): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by Raymond89: 2:22am On Apr 02, 2009
This rumor was made by people who want to fuel the racial stereotypes of blacks and baby making, to them Obama is just another black baby daddy. . .
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by Emad(f): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2009
Damnnnnnnnnnn the best April fools joke i heard, Ouff you guys got me!! grin
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by Pepeye(f): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2009
A figment of some mischief maker’s imagination
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by clemcykul(f): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
@topic
thats gona be splendid!
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by Amigoz(f): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2009
lack of nothing to report @ poster

eh undecided
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by yme1(f): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no comment at all
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by Anandel(f): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2009
crySo you just wanted to create fun with Obama. Hope he doesn't get you.
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by landwin: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2009
If you used this as an april fool's joke,you're mistaken.You need to come to me so I will teach you how to pull a prank.
Re: Obamas Are Expeting A Baby! by iniguy(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2009
Ha ha nice April fool joke grin

(1) (Reply)

The Audacious I Go Die / Wow!! Biggest Attack On Kim Kardashian / "I Have Been Suffering Menstrual Pains Since Age 13' - Nike Oshinowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.