Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd (1982 Views)

Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd / Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd / Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd by plentykola(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Trakade resources ltd is a financial institution borne out of compassion for humanity with the aim of elevating the standards of living of every member for sustainability.
With our bouquet of solutions, our member well being is our utmost priority and that is why we partner to make our members productive and responsible at all levels
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Micro Credit Officer

Job Description

The qualified candidate would be in charge of marketing the Institution's products and services which includes micro savings and Micro Credit/Loan.
The officer shall also recover all loan accessed by its members for the organization.

Qualifications

Minimum OND in Marketing, Economics or Public Administration with at least one year experience.
Candidates with any other social science experience can apply.
Previous banking or micro finance experience will be an added advantage

Application Closing Date
Sept 15th

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's to: jcfeyiyemi@yahoo.co.uk
Note: Only candidates in Agege and Ogba will be considered.
Re: Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd by Khunby(f): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
plentykola:
Trakade resources ltd is a financial institution borne out of compassion for humanity with the aim of elevating the standards of living of every member for sustainability.
With our bouquet of solutions, our member well being is our utmost priority and that is why we partner to make our members productive and responsible at all levels
We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Micro Credit Officer

Job Description

The qualified candidate would be in charge of marketing the Institution's products and services which includes micro savings and Micro Credit/Loan.
The officer shall also recover all loan accessed by its members for the organization.

Qualifications

Minimum OND in Marketing, Economics or Public Administration with at least one year experience.
Candidates with any other social science experience can apply.
Previous banking or micro finance experience will be an added advantage

Application Closing Date
31st March, 2015

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's to: jcfeyiyemi@yahoo.co.uk
Note: Only candidates in Agege and Ogba will be considered.
Pls is the date a mistake?
Re: Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd by emekamn(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Khunby:

Pls is the date a mistake?
no mind the op. i am sure he didn't read it before posting it.
Re: Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd by plentykola(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yes o I no read am
Re: Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd by unikazzy(m): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Copy and paste advert
Re: Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd by Keziehenry(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2015
plentykola:
Yes o I no read am
salary pls
Re: Vacancy At Trakade Resources Ltd by saintnewton(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2017
Please are they real I just got a job invite from them, and I need an urgent response to determine my faith.

(1) (Reply)

Applications For Nigerian Airforce Airmen/airwomen Receruitment (bmtc 2016) / Lekki 100k Monthly Salary / Globacom HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.