Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East (928 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by emyphil: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
earlier this month in aba one igbo guy was shoot in his shop. two weeks later another one was shoot in pH cos 50 naira. today 3more people were shoot by nigeria navy in onitsha, and so many others injured do they think they can face boko haram in the north and the same time in the east because am sure igbo must revenge
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by Skymiyke(f): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by palserltd: 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Let peace reign in land. We want peace. No more war please.

For your Aluminium & Glass systems (windows, doors, roofing, shower stalls, partitions, etc.) https://www.nairaland.com/2543305/best-aluminium-glass-services-work
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
emyphil:
earlier this month in aba one igbo guy was SHOOT in his shop. two weeks later another one was SHOOT in pH cos 50 naira. today 3more people were SHOOT by nigeria navy in onitsha

WHAT!!!
yousef kon dey shoot for NL.
no just lie say nah typo...
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by sdindan: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
If IPOB didn't retaliate
I will stop listening to Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by emyphil: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
When ever director travel is the time they do target to do their nonsense
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by flowfury(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
first of all OP ur grammar is f9 secondly wat u jst posted makes no sense nd lastly U CAN LIE!!!!!!!
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by Idrismusty97(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:
If IPOB didn't retaliate
Trust IPOB to retaliate........On Facebook.
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by flowfury(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
hw can someone get shot because of 50 naira..nd some yellowbar donkeys will still make rubbish replys.
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by ayobabas: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
The war in the North-East is cowardly manipulation of innocent children into human suicide bombers while those responsible protect their skin.

The phoney war in the South East is largely by cowardly internet e-warriors, chest-beaters and braggarts who have made a pest of themselves

rather than launching a full-scale invasion of Nigeria! They are really Biafra!
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:
If IPOB didn't retaliate
yes. and i will make sure i start up something. i have been waiting for this day, it is finally here. time to diie and die again, biafra here we come.
Re: How Can Nigeria Face This War Coming From North And East by htconeline: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2015
Shebi we have told them that biafra is E-COUNTRY
Well we expect them to kill everyone 2morow. ....but that we only happen on internet.......
Maybe E-war.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Issue With The 100 Days (video) / President Buhari 100 Days Of Wasteful Leadership By Barcanista / African Voodoo Should Be Taught In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.