Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper (42516 Views)

Apc Propaganda Material Supported By Nation Newspaper In 2 Versions Yesterday / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by mu2sa2: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Ciscogod:
This people always look so ugly and hungry.
Sambisa forest isn't a five star hotel, bros.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by aidoko1: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
all this ones na common boko guys. Their oga na former president GEJ
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Chibaby87(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Senseless people, always looks dishevelled and unkempt
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by lumeneng22: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Many days for the thief......These haggard looking people that have condemn themselves already are the people we are trying to negotiate with while they being executed in chad.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by richey2(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2015
These guys are not normal people from the way they look.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by hinwazaka: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2015
Only toddlers and people with down syndrome will believe that this are the faces of apprehended members of the Boko Haram sect. This government is a Photo ops government.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Ciscogod(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2015
mu2sa2:
Sambisa forest isn't a five star hotel, bros.

I agree with u, but these ones were randomly picked up.

They always look so unkempt. U will even pity them
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by tsdarkside(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
dis wan looks very dangerous...

Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Utchman1: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2015
See them looking like devil.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by PMAJOR419(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
see face lyk deadd already
osinachinwosu:
Arrested Bokoharam leaders.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by tucky200(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
Just look at how handsome they all look. Beauty of 1slam. undecided
must u tell us ur fuulish
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by mu2sa2: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Ciscogod:

I agree with u, but these ones were randomly picked up.

They always look so unkempt. U will even pity them
Most of these guys were pushed into boko haram by poverty and ignorance. Once in, they're brainwashed into believing they're fighting a holy war and is legitimate to kill anyone opposing them. lt's only shekau and the topshots that are die-hard idealogs.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by austinebode: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Ciscogod:

What do you expect? They all animals.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by bigiyaro(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2015
why r dis guys still alive? Pls follow wat niger did.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Hey? Join Sunchat Forum today to start chatting with family,friends and meeting new people online! Goto http://sunchat.jcink.net and register! Registration won't take more than 30Seconds of your time and you stand a chance of meeting new people wordlwidely, reading stories, jokes, news, sport news directly to your phone, or sharing files like pictures, movie and many more! If you are a writer who want to make his works worldwide,musician who want to promote their music, website owner for adverts, or you are looking for online advise on marriage, relationship issue, business etc, or you want to request for lyrics, or you want to design a picture with your name or anything for free, OR, you want to get love-connected, flirt or go erotic,by read x-rated stories Etc, then what are you waiting for , hurry,go to www.sunchat.jcink.net today! All these features are free! When you get there, add me with Mara.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by elopee3000(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2015
I don't think Arab virgins in Muslim heaven will allow this things to touch them

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Oleku93(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Dey look ugly, haggard nd evn tattered...dey shud rot in jail or be exterminated wit immediate alacrity.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by rotexteymie(f): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Boko HARAM leaders??

And their looking this dirty and unkempt?
I thought they were rich guys sad
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Akinz0126(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2015
These guys are no more human.look like their souls has been transformed.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Godsonkemz(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Ciscogod:

because their hearts conceive wickedness and evil. They deserve death sentence.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by chesterlee(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Faces of the competent brothers of the paedophile Buhari
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Leave this morons with me for one week, lemme be their OC TOTURE they go turn christains I swear.......
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2015
R.I. Pieces
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Luckylife(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2015
It very good catching the cows but what we are very interesting is what happen after the arrest.... Is high time we start giving them capital punishment after extracting vital info.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by uboma(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
see their faces angry........ The last three guys can give nightmare.

Imagine these same men having forced themselves on many innocent girls/women in the North-east.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by tunde1200(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Animals in human body.
Look at them.!
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Afritop(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Is there anything wrong in giving out the same treatment as Chad did earlier
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Kill them all but castrate them first for raping Chibok girls for morethan 1year.
cry
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Rasdagama: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Islam is indeed a religion of pieces(sorry, i mean to say peace). If you doubt me, go & read sural 2:191-195.
Re: Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper by Rogz85(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Ciscogod:
And Wicked....
See Their Blood Faces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.