Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (9832 Views)

Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much / . / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by livingstone2013: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: . by Behira(f): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kpele
Re: . by emmchi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
God will provide
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Go and seek help from your pastor.. Or priest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by snakebeat: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Where are u from? Don't u have any relative that can accommodate u pending the time u get a job? Which state are u presently?

7 Likes

Re: . by livingstone2013: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2015
I am from Edo state. my relatives are based in benin city. While I live in Lagos. And in lagos, nobody wants to accomodate or help especially when they know i am facing hard times with respect to securing a job.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2015
I intend to look for teaching job when school resumes so that i can have to income to survive on pending the time God will provide good job for me.

But for now, I am broke. I don't have #18,000 to pay for the house rents. And its getting me depressed cause I have tried to borrow but friends told me that they are broke as well.

Thats why i come to nairaland as my last resort.
Re: . by agarawu23(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2015
livingstone2013:
Please, any good person that can help me with the payment of my house rents. I am owing the landlady 3 months rents and she has made my life miserable. My landlady always harass and abuse me cause of her rents.

She threatened to evict me this week if I don't pay her rent which is #18,000. I am unemployed graduate for the past six months but seriously searching for a job so as to better my life. I am not a lazy man. I am willing to do any job. I don't want to be homeless.

May God bless anyone who can assist me, financially.

I read you previous thread and your story seems real https://www.nairaland.com/2520158/please-depressed-homeless

how will you continue to pay house rent when you don't have a job?

aren't they hustling job around you that can bring you money?

bro, you are in Lagos not village. they are lot of Jobs you can do instead of waiting to be employed with your CV.

where do you live in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: . by EfemenaXY: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2015
livingstone2013:
Please, any good person that can help me with the payment of my house rents. I am owing the landlady 3 months rents and she has made my life miserable. My landlady always harass and abuse me cause of her rents.

She threatened to evict me this week if I don't pay her rent which is #18,000. I am unemployed graduate for the past six months but seriously searching for a job so as to better my life. I am not a lazy man. I am willing to do any job. I don't want to be homeless.

Why don't you move back in with your folks in Benin and look for something more sustainable / achievable? Instead of racking up debts chasing a dream and begging strangers online?

Just seen your earlier thread created on Aug 12.

You were given the same advice you've got here - to go back home and live with your folks, find a job there, save up, before renting again. Why won't you heed the advice given to you there? Aren't there any teaching jobs in Edo state / Benin? Rather than move out, you're still on here begging and complaining about your landlady's treatment of you. Is she supposed to survive on thin air? You want her to let you live for free?

I don't think the "shame" is nearly enough for you - YET. Or maybe, you're just another scammer trying it on. You won't be the first nor the last though. Goodluck.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by livingstone2013: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2015
There are no jobs in benin. I left benin to lagos in search of better opportunities cause things are dry in benin. I know i need income to survive in lagos. Thats why i intend to start a teaching job immediately school resumes so as earn an income and pay my bills without owing anybody again.

1 Like

Re: . by Pidggin(f): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2015
livingstone2013:
There are no jobs in benin. I left benin to lagos in search of better opportunities cause things are dry in benin. I know i need income to survive in lagos. Thats why i intend to start a teaching job immediately school resumes so as earn an income and pay my bills without owing anybody again.

I read your previous threads, what happened to your hot dog and shawama business? What of your original charger and phone business? Now you want to start teaching. Anyway I wish you success, good luck.
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
livingstone2013:

Really?

So there are no teachers in Benin? No government / private schools that employ teachers? No JAMB / NECO / SSCE exam centers that employ teachers? No parents hiring private tutors for their kids?

Really?

So you plan to beg till schools resume. What guarantee(s) d'you have that you'll immediately get a teaching job in Lagos? Has one already been promised to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ogawisdom(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2015
livingstone2013:

op u cant b jobless in lagos ok look for a construction site arnd n go n do serving masen u will get 2 to 3k daily stop being lazy, go n hustle like a man. u can do bus conductor too jst swallow ur pride or ur pride will swallow u. try private lesson centers u can get 300 to 500 per hr taught d list is endless on things u can start immediately with zero naira n make 2k daily. i hate to beg instead i go do any dirty legal job n earn a living.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2015
livingstone2013:

What happened to your book buisness?
Last year you had N170k and you sold a tv for 40k
What did you do with the investments?
I hope you werent defrauded

You need to sit down and evaluate the situation
You cant keep on begging.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2015
livingstone2013:
@henrimoto, the amount is small because i believe that we can start with that. Mind you, i said i already have #170,000. I need a business partner/investor who can equally raise such an amount so that we can rent an office space. The business plan is to intially start as a real estate agency with a plan to carve a niche for ourselves in the sector. We are going to be connecting buyers and sellers of properties together. And also cater for guys that want to rent an apartment. The plan is liase with top real estate company as their independent marketers and connect with the various local estate agents in our surrounding for business opportunities.
The means of advertising will involve the use of real estate website, newpapers such as Guardian, referrals, organizing real estate seminars and employing OND/HND/Bsc. holders as marketers of our firm. They will be trained to market our products to individuals and corporate organizations. Their remuneration will be commission based.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Why don't you move back in with your folks in Benin and look for something more sustainable / achievable? Instead of racking up debts chasing a dream and begging strangers online?

Just seen your earlier thread created on Aug 12.

You were given the same advice you've got here - to go back home and live with your folks, find a job there, save up, before renting again. Why won't you heed the advice given to you there? Aren't there any teaching jobs in Edo state / Benin? Rather than move out, you're still on here begging and complaining about your landlady's treatment of you. Is she supposed to survive on thin air? You want her to let you live for free?

I don't think the "shame" is nearly enough for you - YET. Or maybe, you're just another scammer trying it on. You won't be the first nor the last though. Goodluck.
quite insensitive of u, i must say

19 Likes

Re: . by EfemenaXY: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
lofty900:

Really?

Oya help him with his request na. Abi?

5 Likes

Re: . by olashas(f): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Really?

Oya help him with his request na. Abi?
Lolz. Abi o grin
Re: . by Agbaletu: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
lofty900:
There is nothing insensitive in what she said, please.
Re: . by livingstone2013: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
@tearoses, may God grant you more wisdom for your good research and comment about me.

Concerning the book business, I published it and distributed to newspaper vendors in all Agege and Ikeja. But there was poor sales. It's when I have invested all my money in the book business that I realised Nigerians don't read, especially the youth. The Internet is killing books and newspaper business. If you doubt me, ask a vendor nearby you. The few copies I hawked and sold were bought by elderly men who surprisingly read more than youth.

I even sold my only valuables such as LG 32inch LED Television and Techno P5 android on this same nairaland to raise fund to publish my book. Cause I am a good writer. I took the risk with the aim to make profit. I guess in life, you win some and lose some.
But what I am sure is that I have learnt my lesson.

@tearoses, your response made me to reply.Or else I will keep quiet to those who know nothing about me and watch them.

2 Likes

Re: . by MRBrownJ: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
i suggest you go back home, wherever that may be, or go stay at a family/friend's place until you get back on your feet. staying in that place when you have NO income and NO job is just wrong. start afresh and do what is needed. you should learn from your book mistakes instead of trying to take another gamble.

1 Like

Re: . by tenderlaw(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Op, ntooooor. You are very wicked. So u want your landlady to keep accommodating you for free. Pack your load and go back home. Jobs dey Benin. Start from somewhere. Scamming no be job.

2 Likes

Re: . by Swissheart(f): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
If u are waiting for schools to resume before searching for a teaching job then.....I doubt if u'll get one....schools employ during holidays.....meanwhile I still think as a man u should be able to do some lil legal jobs around......not necessarily wit ur cert for now and doors may lykly open through those means.wishing u luck

1 Like

Re: . by Shagati(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
livingstone2013:

She threatened to evict me this week if I don't pay her rent which is #18,000.

Find a way to contact me outside NL. I will give you the 18k (in case you misunderstood me previously)

1 Like

Re: . by livingstone2013: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
@tenderlove, God knows I am not a scammer.
And for those advising to start from somewhere, I greatly appreciate your advice. You can trust me that I have learnt my lesson from the failed book business and study nigerian market. I now know the needs of nigerians. Which i will ultimately put into consideration in future business plans. I always try to generate lucrative business idea that i can start to better my life. Its just a matter of time and i will see the light at end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: . by SAMBARRY: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Efemena be nice kiss

meanwhile op don't you have sisters or brothers or cousins or fathers brothers or mothers sisters to stay with for the time being

or better still family house? Pele dear
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
What's the point in staying in a room you can't pay for?

Why not look for someone ( friend or family) to squat with, relocate or even get someone to squat with you?

Right here on NLD, people are looking for someone to squat with temporarily and pay for that.

So how will u feed, pay utilities and most importantly do after 3 months?

Nigerians are gradually embracing boldly, the idea of e-begging. You lock up inside house, dey refresh thread on NLD and at same you are " ashamed?"

Go outside and hustle please. Nothing is more dignified,gives more joy than money well earned.

14 Likes

Re: . by EfemenaXY: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
ifyalways:
What's the point in staying in a room you can't pay for?

Why not look for someone ( friend or family) to squat with, relocate or even get someone to squat with you?

Right here on NLD, people are looking for someone to squat with temporarily and pay for that.

So how will u feed, pay utilities and most importantly do after 3 months?

Nigerians are gradually embracing boldly, the idea of e-begging. You lock up inside house, dey refresh thread on NLD and at same you are " ashamed?"

Go outside and hustle please. Nothing is more dignified,gives more joy than money well earned.

grin grin grin

And I'm being told that I'm being insensitive?

Howdy, Ify? kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
ifyalways:

Buahahahahahahaha. This part killed me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by wstinga(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2015
I do not take another's pain for granted even if it is hidden behind the curtain of smiles. Many do not know how it is to not have a penny, whom to run to or what to do. It takes great courage to request a favour or 'beg'. Do not spite the man, don't sit within your comfort and say 'go out and hustle'...that is not an advice. An advice has details.

If you haven't got to give, do not spite nor mock. Many of you are no better, you never know what awaits you in the nearest future.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Phema:

Buahahahahahahaha. This part killed me. cheesy

EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin
And I'm being told that I'm being insensitive?
Howdy, Ify? kiss kiss
We are good , dear. Migwo kiss

The truth is more often than not, labeled as insensitive on this forum but who cares? Emotional scamming and guilt tripping seems to be the in-thing.

In all honesty, why would someone that is unemployed, have no source of income be living in a rented apartment alone? I see women,boys, young and old out in the streets sweating it out and that includes me. You don't need capital to enter Lagos Island/Idumota and do alaboru. You don't need a certificate,experience to enter a building site and carry mixed cement and sand and a whole lot of other jobs.

Everyone wants to succeed but nobody wants to do all the dirty work. The easiest way obviously is to siddon for house, create thread on NLD and refresh it till someone is guilt tripped into parting with his/her money she/he earned doing legal dirty works.

6 Likes

Re: . by SAMBARRY: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ifeyinwa, ifeanyi abi ifunaya fear God o.

The Bible says if your neighbour is hungry give him food, if he's thirsty give him water and by so doing our father in heaven who sees things done in secrecy will reward us openly wink
ifyalways:

We are good , dear. Migwo kiss

The truth is more often than not, labeled as insensitive on this forum but who cares? Emotional scamming and guilt tripping seems to be the in-thing.

In all honesty, why would someone that is unemployed, have no source of income be living in a rented apartment alone? I see women,boys, young and old out in the streets sweating it out and that includes me. You don't need capital to enter Lagos Island/Idumota and do alaboru. You don't need a certificate,experience to enter a building site and carry mixed cement and sand and a whole lot of other jobs.

Everyone wants to succeed but nobody wants to do all the dirty work. The easiest way obviously is to siddon for house, create thread on NLD and refresh it till someone is guilt tripped into parting with his/her money she/he earned doing legal dirty works.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infidelity In A New Marriage / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Listen To Their Children? / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.