Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,459 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband (46287 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband by thexzy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Riichgirl4life:
Pls marry her if u r a guy n if not let ur brother marry her. End of story. Sikena
I can't marry her coz that will be termed "CHILD ABUSE".......am simply underage for her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
If toto go fit marry hope they for others wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband by baralatie(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
RichDad1:
Seun this is your chance. Don't die a bachelor
lolz
na joke o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
thexzy:
I can't marry her coz that will be termed "CHILD ABUSE".......am simply underage for her.
ok....... I now see why your thinking faculty is a bit low. A kid like u Shud know less, its understandable
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband by thexzy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Riichgirl4life:
ok....... I now see why your thinking faculty is a bit low. A kid like u Shud know less, its understandable
Not a kid joor...if am a kid then both of us are kids......She should be 4years older than me or there about.....do you think I will settle with someone that is higher than me in age?? Reason am too na gurl. Haba..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband by irishCream: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Eehya. Cossy pls don't worry I will marry you. I'm serious. Can we meet in any hotel of ur choice or come spend a week with me I stay alone. Let's start from there. Then after d week I will marry you. You hear.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I’m Looking For Husband by Syphonn(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2017
LOOK AT TONTO DIKEH'S MARRIAGE DRAMA BEFORE DECIDING WHO TO MARRY

Reacting to all the drama that has been going on between journalist Azuka Ogujiuba and his ex-wife, Olakunle Churchill has again denied allegations of domestic violence and that his father was a gardener.

I’m going to take time out of my busy schedule to deal with these lies quickly.

King’s mother had him through the CS operation … it was not a natural birth. Its healing process took 3 months and the doctor strongly advised against intercourse during that period.

READ ALL AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Woli Arole's Pre-Wedding Photos / Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children / Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.