Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt (18521 Views)

Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by chynergy1(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2015
apc is the accuser,apc is the lawyer, apc is the judge.
please we are tired of mouth action.
it is no longer working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by charlso1(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2015
I have not heard any Good news since 100+ days of APC taken over the presidential seat.
l only hear and read propaganda, Looting and why we can't fulfill our campaign promises.

We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Olukat(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2015
"Blame jonthathan" another style of govt introduced by APC...dumb Dullard-dinho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Aroh48(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Nigeria is truly a zoo
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by chichriso: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Nigerians are waiting for the drama to begin

DO YOU WANT BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by permsec: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2015
cccxxiii:
Affirmati Non Neganti Incumbit Probatio
the burden of proof is upon him who alleges - not on him who denies

The governing party (APC) must show Nigerians concrete and water-tight evidence to prove all these weighty allegations.
Until then, these allegations remain in the realm of imagination and speculation.

Until the APC realise that they are no longer the opposition party then all these noise about media theft and paper probe can be laid to rest.
I tot some oda issues like development of infrastructures et al were promised as well! If things continues this way till the end of this year; its safe to say that APC has nothing to offer. I neva voted for them @ any level anyway!

PROUDLY A WAILER!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Mutuwa(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2015
cccxxiii:
Affirmati Non Neganti Incumbit Probatio
the burden of proof is upon him who alleges - not on him who denies

The governing party (APC) must show Nigerians concrete and water-tight evidence to prove all these weighty allegations.
Until then, these allegations remain in the realm of imagination and speculation.

welcome to the world of "circumstantial evidence" if your waiting for water-tight proof (not that it will not be available) but the stage for that has passed. "qui facit per alium,facit per se" (he who does a thing through another,does it himself) but lemme tell you how they will get even with the PDP " Ubi jus incertum ibi jus nulllum" (where the right is not certain,then there is no right) this will surely apply in the scenario.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Appareil(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
coolitempa:
Buhari is making too many excuses....this guy shd just deliver a beg..... angry
Them don deceive us period!!!!!!
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by babestella: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
I had always said this, APC will always shamelessly come up with new figures of stolen money every week.

Today, we can all see it.

I expect oshiomole to call out his figures tomorrow. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by chi4ik4(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
A party without mission & vision is =APC. our ancestors will not forgive APC & Buhari for scamming Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by permsec: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Jonathan was a big fraud.
U should come up with a reasonable opinion not this. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Guyman02: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Newspaper page trials continues. If you have evidence go to court and stop all these noise and work, elections are over.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
APC should stop deceiving themselves thinking they are deceiving Nigerians. With NOTHING to show after 100 days, all they can tell us is Billions stolen. Were you guys not aware of the state of the nation before embarking on utopian promises?

[size=18pt]#APCFulfillYourPromises[/size] grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by amusadele: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
There is something i dont understand.. Is Jonathan the only ex president in Nigeria? Now i see APC isnt having problem with PDP itself.. Seems their problem is to useless Jonathan's regime.. Or someone should tell me why a former president who spent 8years controlling Nigeria's money (Obasanjo) is walking, dancing and talking freely in the country.. Haba President Buhari this is not the change you were talking about.
God bless you and may you continue to remain at the top. Apc should tell us if Nigeria will remain where we are while there is an existing government? I have not seen things like this before. Buhari and apc keep sharing the monthly allocation yet they cannot work, always blaming GEJ. They should either start working as well as carry out their probes or agree that they have scammed Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by PassingShot(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
permsec:
U should come up with a reasonable opinion not this. Thanks
Jonathan was a fraud. Simple and straight forward.

Got no time for long epistle now.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by klax(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
akpakoboy:
Na today?

Don't mind the ediots called apc goats I knew because of Amaechi they will come up with more nonsense to make more fools of their rusty stinky brains. Keep rolling your list as for Gej you apc can not do anything go and do your worst, if you want Gej go for OBJ and ibb if you have the guts, past government is past government it does not matter who is who but for Amaechi prison is his next home if care is not taken.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by mrrock: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians. No illiterate have the capability to rule modern Nigeria.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by blecele: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by blecele: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
PassingShot:
YES LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by francizy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
[img][/img]
coolitempa:
Buhari is making too many excuses....this guy shd just deliver a beg..... angry

SeverusSnape this post you shared is unbelievable. shocked

The account must have been hacked because I thought all Buhari supporters were OK with 4 years of probes only without anything else delivered as promised. Moreover this account has been known to only be active in the Yeeboes VS Yellow-bars threads..

Well, I believe that one day the SW, SE, SS and NC coming together to whittle down this northern political dominance someday. For now, let's enjoy our change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by chukkiephil(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
We are tired of mouth action ooooh!! List upon list when will it end??!! Wetin we do Una nah?? Is this the change?? 100 days in office spent on lists?? angry
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by klax(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukkiephil:
What are tired of mouth action ooooh!! List upon list when will it end??!! Wetin we do Una nah?? Is this the change?? 100 days in office spent on lists?? angry

Na list people voted for nah. They will still even bring list if those who did not vote for buhari soon. Boko haram no show, power supply no show, good road no show, education no show, economic at ruin all near collapse, govt function only on 29% all near gone and back to dark days and yet endless list the more I read about apc and buhari madness the mire i hare apc with passion.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Ofornaira: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
I am afraid, apc may not daliver. Lie mohammed's statement suggests that they have nothing to offer.how can they rely on gej's achievements to meet their bogus promises. They have got the power they sought, they should be able to create their own means of running their government. Little wonder why they have been busy pointing finger at the past administration. Apc should hit the ground running and stop complaining. The worst is that pmb has refused to declare his assets as promised during the campaign. If he cannot declare his assets which i believe is the easiest thing to do how much more other promises.It is only God that will save us from this mess.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by SeverusSnape(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
francizy:
[img][/img]

SeverusSnape this post you shared is unbelievable. shocked

The account must have been hacked because I thought all Buhari supporters were OK with 4 years of probes only without anything else delivered as promised. Moreover this account has been known to only be active in the Yeeboes VS Yellow-bars threads..

Well, the day the SW, SE, SS and NC coming together to whittle down this northern political dominance someday. For now, let's enjoy our change.
Bros, I was equally shocked when I saw that comment, I liked and shared it. I know that moniker as well, the only thing he/she knows is "yeeboes"... But with that comment, It's a sign of good things to come cheesy

As you rightly said too, the whole of Southern Nigerian have to come together to form a formidable alliance, till then, The north will continue tossing us around.
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by stankezzy: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
before january 2016 APC will break into 4 parts , a prophesy
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by ikkkkk: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Xetima:
APC should stop deceiving themselves thinking they are deceiving Nigerians. With NOTHING to show after 100 days, all they can tell us is Billions stolen. Were you guys not aware of the state of the nation before embarking on utopian promises?

[size=18pt]#APCFulfillYourPromises[/size] grin grin
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Realist2: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
PassingShot:

APC is the greatest scams of the century, i have never seen, the party who does not know or have a say in what the presidency is doing, they keep inventing excuses to cover up for their bogus promises,believe them to your own peril .

1 Like

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by tosinmania: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bros when you become a leader you have the right to probe the formal leader. When goodluck was president he has every right to probe OBJ nw its baba's turn. What goes around come back around
Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by christinie(f): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
God bless you beyond your imaginations in Jesus Mighty name I pray, amen.
Skillbobralph:
If you can investigate a case of 2002 under Ladoja of Oyo, why can't you investigate OBJ tenure of that same period. And nobody is even talking of Fashola and Amaechi forgery and criminal cases of 2014 with heavy evidence. Fashola, Amaechi and the likes should also follow, anything apart from this is a sentimental case. Buhari is not ready to fight corruption, all I see is selective punishment, pseudo and deceitful system.

APC so greedy even after winning election, they still act as opposition party. either fighting each other or fighting PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nigerians behave like barbarians. The judicial system in the country is completely useless that a corrupt party now decides who is corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP / Cattle Colonies: Southern States Shun FG's Request For Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.