Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) (4338 Views)

Hillarious!!..when You Are The Only Undergraduate In Your Village / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village. / When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by LOUIS6(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
He should try and dance shakiti bobo with that his trouser grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by LOUIS6(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
cyprianlah:
Can't stop laughinggrin...the trouser thogrin

He should try and dance shakiti bobo with his trouser grin grin
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by philomental: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
Wtf

I hope it is not INTROVERT that wrote that, just hope some one else logged into your acct, cos I thought u are reformed.

So please tell the person not to try that again.
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by jamilkb(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
LOL!!! But he looks like BOVI grin grin
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by Princejboy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lolz the guy is beautifully handsome.
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by shut(f): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hehehe this material is too much to curtain my windows cheesy
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by Elachicky(f): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hahahaha..
angry
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by luv2luvu: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Does this guy work in INEC office? See as he wan use botton finish himself
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by joshbouy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Behira:
Lol, dat is bigger dan a bed sheet oh i tink its my blanket.
lol....then that's some blanket..
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by titi4fola(f): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
That was funny!
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
And one day, our own pics will be as ridiculous and laughed at. I can't wait to see the high and mighty damsels of nairaland one day becoming old mamas and experience what it's like to be unattractive and they pull out a dress for their daughter's and d daughters r lyk 'wtf??!! Mom people don't wear this anymore nau!!'

grin grin grin
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by McTobe(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Style Na style @OP I know that guy is your dad, anyway he is now a celeb on NL
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by makachy06: 2:51am On Sep 01, 2015
This is so hilarious. buhahahahahaha
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by tpiander: 3:11am On Sep 17, 2015
titi4fola:
That was funny!

it wasnt.
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by titi4fola(f): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
tpiander:

it wasnt.
seriously?
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by titi4fola(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
tpiander:

it wasnt.
like seriously?
Re: When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) by missteph(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Block Any ATM Card In Nigeria If Stolen Or Lost Or Misplaced / FGGC Benin - Info For Short Stories / You Can Gain Admission Into 200level Without Jamb Through A Programme!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.