Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Shameful Act Some Guys Are Guilty Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Act Some Guys Are Guilty Of (471 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Andy Uba Will Be Jailed If Found Guilty Of Forgery (picture) / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Code Of Conduct Tribunal Act – Some Info You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shameful Act Some Guys Are Guilty Of by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2015
I really don't know where to post this on this forum....
For those guys that go to a girl's wall to thank
her for accepting their friend requests please stop
doing that...I dey shame for una. For the love of
chilled Lacasera and Gala pls stop it lol. The
worst part is, they don't even say it correctly.
You will visit a girl's wall and you will see things
like:
*Thanks for the acceptment *Thanks for the
acceptation. *Thank you for acceptizing my
request.
*Thanks for being acceptive.
I even saw one recently..
"Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless
you and your family, anything you seek you shall
find. Any weapon fashioned against you shall not
prosper. Every evil obstacle will be diverted
IJN.....Amen!!!

Guys who do this are perverts!

cc : ishilove lalasticlala

Re: Shameful Act Some Guys Are Guilty Of by christinie(f): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Stale! Stale!! Stale!!!

1 Like

Re: Shameful Act Some Guys Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2015
lol...stale

(1) (Reply)

Group Nominate Osun Judge As Member Of Special Anti Corruption Court / Over 50 MASSOB Members Arrested At Uwazurike’s House / Change This Country's Name To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.