Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Annoying Things Some Guyz Usually Do On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Things Some Guyz Usually Do On Facebook (504 Views)

Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" / 7 Weird Things Some People Tell You When You Have A Baby In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things Some Guyz Usually Do On Facebook by adedolapo189(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Those guys that go to a girl's wall to
thank her for accepting their
requests please
stop doing that...I dey shame for
una.
Pls stop it. They are the one meant to
be thanking us for sending a request.
The worst part is, they don't even
say it
correctly.... You will visit a girl's wall
and you will see
things
like;
*Thanks for the acceptment
*Thanks for the acceptation
*Thank you for acceptizing my
request
*Thanks for being acceptive
*Thanks u for accepting my friend's
request!
Really annoying!
Re: Annoying Things Some Guyz Usually Do On Facebook by cccxxiii: 6:35am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol. I see that a lot.

Quickone, the title should read 'do' not 'did'
Re: Annoying Things Some Guyz Usually Do On Facebook by adedolapo189(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2015
cccxxiii:
Lol. I see that a lot.
Quickone, the title should read 'do' not 'did'
tenkz
Re: Annoying Things Some Guyz Usually Do On Facebook by LhoLar01: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Women wrappers. The most annoying one is when guys like/comment on some girls ugly pictures and be writing Sexy, beautiful, breathtaking etc. That sh*t can be very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Some Guyz Usually Do On Facebook by daresimon(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2015
That one better now.
You don see wey girl updated a comma (,) as a status and guys still dey comment?

Aswear I was angry.

That posted dat shit on her TL and before I could refresh she had 3comments and 7 likes.

Guys be falling other guys hand since Cain and Abel's days

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Some Guyz Usually Do On Facebook by adedolapo189(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2015
daresimon:
That one better now.
You don see wey girl updated a comma (,) as a status and guys still dey comment?

Aswear I was angry.

That posted dat shit on her TL and before I could refresh she had 3comments and 7 likes.

Guys be falling other guys hand since Cain and Abel's days
lmao dis one funny die

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Finds Syrian Refugee, Provides Dad A New Start / Grass 2 Grace! How Do U Feel? / Love Without Losing Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.