Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Quote Of The Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quote Of The Day (590 Views)

Robert Mugabe Quote Of The Day!!! / Quote Of All Time By President Buhari / Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quote Of The Day by ahaika23: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2015
This was a perfect reply to one of the masturbator's foolish comment.
HzRF :
In all honesty u didn't disappoint me I envisage this kind of response
U can tell me PMB was responsible for improved power supply, refineries without 1 single input
And turn around to tell me GEJ perceived corruption is the reason why some areas are in stagnant/reversing state

It won't work
If pmb body language improve power, repair refiners etc without any effort made
His body language should have d same resultant effect on other areas

and I'm asking, why is his body language not doing the magic in ending boko, paying the unemployed, feeding school children etc. Or is it only things GEJ fixed that the body is masturbating on?
Re: Quote Of The Day by ahaika23: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Bello Mosque Faults NDA Admission / 10million In Your Account? You Will Be Questioned. ICPC To Civil Servnts. / PDP Is Ijaw Party, If Dickson Loses APC Will Laugh Me, My Wife – Jonathan Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.