Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 (65525 Views)

FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by daveP(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Fine dean for what exactly?

Yeah Costa can't understand English but he knows his job and does it well. You can ask Gabriel grin
lol. Dean was in Mou's bad books years back. Seems today he's changed 'things' with the decisions made today.

Every Defender in Epl are always briefed on the strikers they are facing and Costa has a fury side, with tricks as well. So imo, il equally react like Gabby cos Costa was as usual doing his thing.

My coach however needs to restore the 'seniority level' we had in Thiery, Viera days.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Kazrem(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nappsy:

Clearly u don't know what football is
U don't knw d diff. Btw a yellow nd a red offense

#mufc4life
Thank you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Wahala90: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mourinho is a superior coach to Wenger. No controversy.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
psalmbuk:
fool shut up, is nt easy to play when 9players are behind the ball. Idiot.

Greatest eediot tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Akposkool(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please Diego Costa whatever you do don't change. I love you the way you are. Bully those defenders, stamp on them and manipulate the referees I don't care so long we are winning. Every player must not be as humble as fabregas or cazorla. Let the zlatans, the balotellis and of course the Diego Costas continue being controversial cus football needs them. Up Chelsea and up Diego da govnor Costa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by talk2riel: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
SammyO4real:

Confirmed! Arsenal is the roughest club in the world; 3 reds in 2 matches. Talk2riel long time no see.
Sammiehoe na you be this? If your teacher foolishly fail you, it doesn't mean you are a bad student.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by luminous77: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
therealdeal10:
Dis jst proves dat hazard cn neva b lyk messi

If messi were 2 b playing at chelsea n arsnl r 2 man down e wuld av performed his magic.

Lyk dribble everybody on d pitch n score
another reason why you need more brain. hurry up and buy some

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by CaptPlanet(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
daveP:
lol. Dean was in Mou's bad books years back. Seems today he's changed 'things' with the decisions made today.

Every Defender in Epl are always briefed on the strikers they are facing and Costa has a fury side, with tricks as well. So imo, il equally react like Gabby cos Costa was as usual doing his thing.

My coach however needs to restore the 'seniority level' we had in Thiery, Viera days.

I like how objective you're being unlike some fans on here. Like u said, defenders get breifed on strikers they face. Costa against City tried everything to get under the skins of bothe Kompany and Fernandinho when it didntr work, he lost his head...that's how he is.
Most strikers have their style...You will def remember Rooney, Balotelli, Drogba, Suarez etc. even Zidane lost his head against Materazzi so it's all part of the game but it hurts when it happens to your team and I get that.

Gabriel was naive...like the commentator said, maybe it boils down to his history with Costa in LaLiga or smthg like that. Chelsea needed a win to kick start our season, Costa deployed his tricks and got Gabriel sent off.

If only Wenger will dip his hands into his purse and actually spend. Maybe you guys can get back your lost glory. Goodluck with that

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Akposkool(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
If chelsea fans are actually celebrating dis victory . permit me to say dey av no shame. 9 against 11 players all dey could do was to score just 2goals. Had it been dere was no red card wot would av happened to chelsea.

I think Diego Costa deserved a red card too undecided
will you get back to the kitchen. This is football and not Telemundo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by KingTom(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
CSTR2:
It was not normal bro.
Both teams were defeated last season by chelsea with ease.
Anyway, emenalo is an idiott. Going for otondo stones when you we should be going for witsel is the cause of these insults.
I hope they sack that incompetent nigga.
But stones messed your strike force up, he's worth it. cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by SammyO4real: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
talk2riel:

Sammiehoe na you be this? If your teacher foolishly fail you, it doesn't mean you are a bad student.

lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by haffaze777(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
lexiconkabir:
guy! leave that tin, we are going hard in this game, shey you we will soon equalize? gunners for life! grin grin grin

cheesycheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by chimerase2: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
KingTom:

Mumu! Na Mike grin grin
gringrin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by therealdeal10: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sell me ur own na undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by KingTom(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
chimerase2:
gringrin
Congratulations. Wey Mukina2? grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Michael1988: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Need a sugarmummy, sugargirl or
sugardaddy?

Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy avenue that help young guys and ladies to get connected to sugarmummies, sugargirls or sugardaddy close to their location. T&Cs apply.
BBM: 25C084DE or. check our twitter page:
@SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by clemzo101(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
What's d fuss about? Dis is football, shit happens! Costa played trick on d brains of arsenal players and dey fell for the trick, it's part of football, same thing matarazzi did against zidane and a host of odas, life dey say is a bitch, if u have to survive guys u must deploy every means to do so if not u will fall by the way side. Arsenal Wenger is still yet to learn the way to defeat chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Angel196(f): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Akposkool:
Please Diego Costa whatever you do don't change. I love you the way you are. Bully those defenders, stamp on them and manipulate the referees I don't care so long we are winning. Every player must not be as humble as fabregas or cazorla. Let the zlatans, the balotellis and of course the Diego Costas continue being controversial cus football needs them. Up Chelsea and up Diego da govnor Costa
You only love the way he is and the controversies he causes just because he is not against you at the moment. Only weaklings needs men down to prove their worth. (imagine a man striking the other with a sword only when he is down with two broken legs = correct defination for coward and a weakling.). If you claim to be the best, you must face ur oponent fair and square without using the cowards way out just as Costa likes doing. He is a weakling, loser and a coward who could only win tough a match by sending men off. What a shame!
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by theDEVILisHERE: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
This game was a classic case of match fixing
The ref was in on the whole scripted act
Lots of some of this things that happen in modern football have been pre-sequenced

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by HopeAlive14(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Controversies or not, na so we see am today!

Chelsea win!

Sometimes the tide turns in your favour... and if not, you accept the loss in good faith.

Congratulations to The Blues!
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Angel196(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
What a shameful and weak way to win a match. Best club my foot![/color]
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by chukzUd: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Angel196:
You get eyes so? You mean knowningly pushing and hitting a player is no red card? Costa is a thug and a bully! If he wants to fight he should pick on someone his own size e.g vincent company instead of shamelessly praying on young inexperienced players. I swear sometimes chealse fans can be real HYPOCRITES! If it had been them on the receiving end of this injustice especialy against man untd or baca they would start shouting. But now most don't see anything wrong with it. Shame on the chealse cheats!
you don talk finish?Okay go n sleep
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by chukzUd: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Angel196:
You only love the way he is and the controversies he causes just because he is not against you at the moment. Only weaklings needs men down to prove their worth. (imagine a man striking the other with a sword only when he is down with two broken legs = correct defination for coward and a weakling.). If you claim to be the best, you must face ur oponent fair and square without using the cowards way out just as Costa likes doing. He is a weakling, loser and a coward who could only win tough a match by sending men off. What a shame!
Wetin diz one dey talk?..gerarahia mehn
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by ibknaanii(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Why can't people reason this way, 6goals in 2matches with clean sheet. Isn't dt nt impressive
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Akposkool(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Angel196:
cry me a river. Diego is a winner get used to it
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by jt2damoney(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
nice match

Abeg guys click d link on my signature so you too can start earning
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Bamz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Angel196:
What a shameful and weak way to win a match. Best club my foot![/color]

You may now run along girl...
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Ebulonse(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2015
Kazrem:

Yes but the wrongly given red card spoils it the more.

I understand ya pains #itsAllowed
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Angel196(f): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Bamz:

You may now run along girl...
Being a girl doesn't make one blind or dumb.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Angel196(f): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Akposkool:
cry me a river. Diego is a winner get used to it
Why would i cry? After all its only a game. Costa is not a winner but a bully and a thug if he claims to be a winner how come he couldn't score against man city? All eyes would be on him now, don't be suprise if a small tackle sends him out of a match someday. After all, what goes around comes around.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Angel196(f): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2015
chukzUd:
Wetin diz one dey talk?..gerarahia mehn
Open ur eyes and read am well well you go know wetin i dey talk. You may become blind to their faults now but if na man untd now una go dey shout. na wa for una
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 by Angel196(f): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2015
chukzUd:
you don talk finish?Okay go n sleep
Why i no go sleep?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.