Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Animals! Super Animals! - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Animals! Super Animals! (54162 Views)

Top Ten Animals That Stay Long Without Food / Top Six Most Endangered Animals In Nigeria(pics, Video) / 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by 20bc(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by tgmservice: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
No matter d supers these animals have, man will always be the no 1 apex predator over these inferior creatures

1 Like

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by boss1310(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
superman only hear sounds from Hollywood not even whole US let alone the world
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Animals are just amazing....

Eagle and Dogs also have amazing features....

1 Like

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by ZYZZA: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have seen super man for real he is real

1 Like

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by lexicot: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is beautiful and thrilling.. It strengthens my fear and respect for the Almighty God, the more.

3 Likes

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
After reading all this facts pls ask yourself- do they come by chance or was it created ? Evolution is a fiction.
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Eddy2cute(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Please forget that crap, i for one is tired of calling moderators to science topics. . The only things they see is "Wow check out Linda ikeji's gown, wow buhari is in kaduna, check out a man dancing shoki..

The front page basically is for simpletons
hehehehe lol @ a man dancing shoki
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by hollic11(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
great piece
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Donpressman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
End time animals
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by estherdim: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
The cheetah
my favorite Pet

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by achorladey: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
I can only see someOne attributes in all of these Wisdom, Power Love Justice
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by neocortex: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by lilreese: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wow
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Hero10001: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
TheHood:

Lol. I sometimes wish i possess some of these senses..especially the cheetahs own. grin
What you've got is better than those animal intelligence combined.
You've got the brains with billions of neurons, whats more than that?
If brains were to be sold, yours would be very expensive cos it's not used!
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]And somehow a human will in his egoism of self exultation think himself higher than any other life forms on earth.

We prize ourselves of intelligence and the ultimate brilliance but a simple look of others around us will reveal huge intense and wonderful means of perception that can only have us rethink our place in the world and our supposed contributions to it.

Other species live in moment, manipulate the earth to soothe their innate needs but we? in our greed and vanity we extort the earth not to soothe our needs but to sate our lust for the wealth of the world, but we do not know that the "Beauty of this planet is not in what we take from it but what we give it"

The lust and greed of men is proving to be a huge threat to the continuous existence of these wonderful creatures as the ones in the Op.

Maybe with our understanding of other species and the world around us we would learn to treat the other life forms with respect and see this earth is not just for us but for all of us.

Maybe in the nearest future man will frown at animal cruelty the same way we frown at slavery now
[/b]
hey Mr.Dumbo a human used his superior intellect to figure these things out....can the elephant do the same?

5 Likes

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
RobinHez:

http://edscienceblog..com/2015/08/animals-super-animals.html

Nice article.

But u forgot the Cheetahs SPEED.
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
allanphash7:
Is it Adam that give all these animal names?

"New" animals are discovered regularly and are given names , if you still believe in your Bible hoaxes then you're on a long thing
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by winner01(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Great God.
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by klax(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Please forget that crap, i for one is tired of calling moderators to science topics. . The only things they see is "Wow check out Linda ikeji's gown, wow buhari is in kaduna, check out a man dancing shoki..

The front page basically is for simpletons

God bless you. It's simply because seun whatever and his boys are silly and has no sense that is why all nonsense silly baby talk interest them a lot and make front page.
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by RobinHez(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Robinhez congrats, ur resilience paid off grin
U can say that again! cheesy
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
What of tortoise?
Ijapa ologbon ewe

2 Likes

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by J0nyb0y(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
what of dolphins?
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by SpotlezDonald25(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
allanphash7:

Endtime question.

Lmao!! I swear guy u're funny

1 Like

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by mohemos: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
seankay:
All I see is MEAT

I think say nar only me o!

You be sure guy, brother.

1 Like

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by kobonaire(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Informative thread - thanks OP.
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by kobonaire(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2015
allanphash7:
No it's Adamu ...

1 Like

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by kobonaire(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2015
tgmservice:
No matter d supers these animals have, man will always be the no 1 apex predator over these inferior creatures
Na fight??
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by kobonaire(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2015
seankay:
All I see is MEAT
Hunger is a bad thing .... IJN may unnecessary suffering end in the world .... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Animals! Super Animals! by Nitefury: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Nice info...

"389km is actually the distance between Akure and Uyo in Nigeria. Imagine a bird going that distance in 1hour when it would take a car 4hours 28mins to reach it."

Op this line actually caught my attention... I want to believe it's an error on your part. Perhaps you meant flight distance

But you mentioned a car doing it in 4hours You be Luis Hamilton?

Calabar-Obudu (in the same state for instance) is between 325-360km (through Ogoja) by road How can Akure-Uyo be 389km?
Re: Animals! Super Animals! by johnydon22(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
hey Mr.Dumbo a human used his superior intellect to figure these things out....can the elephant do the same?

You are not an elephant so how would you know if an elephant knows these things.. You can never know what an elephant know just like you can never know what the person next to you knows ..

So do you think Elephants knows humans knows this? How then do you think humans would know if elephants knows this..

Intellect is not what you as a human determines it to be, you can only quantify that value from your own perspective as a human..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Johannesburg Zoo Shares Photos Of Animals Enjoying Recent Snow (PICS) / Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.