Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani (15556 Views)

EFCC Begins Probe Of Ooni Ogunwusi / Rumble In SSS As Jonathan’s CSO, Others Vow To Challenge Sack / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by DONSMITH123(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2015
Chief Security Officer to President Goodluck Jonathan, Gordon Obuah, has denied allegation of purchase of three mobile stages worth $6.9m, for public appearance of his boss.

Obuah’s lawyer, Mr. Andrew Tsekiri, told The Punch on Sunday, said the allegation was false.

He dared the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government to produce evidence instead of putting him on trial in the media.

The lawyer said, “Let me tell you, nothing like that exists. Obuah did not demand for money for any stage. Let them show to Nigerians evidence that he took the money. When Obuah was in their (DSS) detention, they investigated this particular matter and found out that it was false.

“He was confronted with the allegation. Mr. Obuah told them that he knew nothing about it, and they found that the allegation was false. They released him, why are they bringing it up again?

“They have investigated the allegation and they found out it was false, since then no government agency had contacted or invited Mr. Obuah.

“They should show how Diezani authorised the payment of the money and how it left Citibank to Zenith Bank, to Access Bank to Sterling Bank and they should show how it ended in Obuah’s account.”

Tsekiri said the outcome of the allegation would soon show that the Buhari administration was not interested in governance but to frame up allegations against people.

“They are just lying against Diezani and Mr. Jonathan. Let me tell you what they want to do. They will charge Obuah to court, make all the noise about the allegation that has been published, knowing full well that the matter will not be decided in about a year or two, and by then, the public would have forgotten about it but they would have spoilt your name.”

Meanwhile, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has commenced a full investigation into the activities of the immediate past Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

The Punch reports that the commission has constituted a four-member committee of crack detectives, led by a Superintendent of Police, to probe all the NNPC accounts, which were supervised by the former minister.

The other three members of the committee, it was gathered, were pioneer civilian operatives of the commission with high capacity for investigation.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/31/jonathans-cso-denies-6-9m-allegation-as-efcc-begins-full-probe-of-diezani/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by dapsoneh: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Iits ok
Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2015
He should keep denying until he lands in two bedroom apartment in Kuje...

Diezani has contacted fever overnight due to probe..

I dey laugh.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by donholy28(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

I dey laugh.
until he has been given a room for 30 years free in kirikiri prison

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
until he has been given a room for 30 years free in kirikiri prison

ahahahahahah....

Bad sharp guy

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by tucky200(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Oh lawd !
I pray gullible nigerians don't fall for what this m0ron has just said,trying to make it look like they witch hunting em

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by DONSMITH123(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

I dey laugh.

Like seriously, the amount of revelation on loothing coming up on the past administration needs to be checkmate.

Alot of money is been revealed here, or is APC playing politics?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

I dey laugh.

The onus is on the accuser to adduce evidence for the allegations!!!so far all we have seen are newspaper propagandas and libelous publications.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Like seriously, the amount of revelation on loothing coming up on the past administration needs to be checkmate.

Alot of money is been revealed here, or is APC playing politics?

i dont think APC is playing politics my brother, Jonathan is a good man on his own, but the people he sorround himself with killed him.

The virtually emtied this nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

The onus is on the accuser to adduce evidence for the allegations!!!so far all we have seen are newspaper propagandas and libelous publications.

guy lets forget the newspaper allegation, you and i knew all is well with the past administration...can you deny the facts that Alison is not corrupt?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by DONSMITH123(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

i dont think APC is playing politics my brother, Jonathan is a good man on his own, but the people he sorround himself with killed him.

The virtually emtied this nation.

isokay
Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

guy lets forget the newspaper allegation, you and i knew all is well with the past administration...can you deny the facts that Alison is not corrupt?
You are yet to give me any evidence to prove your claim!!! I can't just believe Allison is dirty and Tinubu a saint. Give me hard facts!!!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Gh0stFreak: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

just like your god fashola is corrupt.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

just like your god fashola is corrupt.

am not defending anybody...but agree with me that PDP Emptied this nation. simple

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by DONSMITH123(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

am not defending anybody...but agree with me that PDP Emptied this nation. simple

Politicians are not worth dying for my dear

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by luvinhubby(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2015
I do not agree with Buhari's media propaganda on corruption, i want to see arraignments & convictions.

By the way, no federal executive council meeting for 3 months now.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by tuniski: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

na wa ooo. Can u stand before God and say buhari is not corrupt? By nigeria's perception all public officers are corrupt and buhari is one. Let him declare his assets and liabilities publicly, then allow the citizens to bust him. This anti corruption war has been propaganda without substance so far. Only gullible nigerians take what the govt says hook,line and sinker. Let buhari take them to court and prove their guilt until that is done, na only noise and hot air!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2015
luvinhubby:
I do not agree with Buhari's media propaganda on corruption, i want to see arraignments & convictions.

By the way, no federal executive council meeting for 3 months now.

They might be arraignments but do not always expect a conviction as the prosecution of cases under the Buhari regime has been too hollow.Imagine Buhari comming out to say $600million meant for raillines was diverted under by NOI whearas the said mone was yet to be released by the chinese NEXIM bank.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Atmmachine(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
I see the reason why they still harassing this lovely man Goodluck Jonathan.
He's cool, easy going & soft.

You keep saying he looted some money.
Why is Tinubu
Obasanjo.
Lamido Sanusi
Amechi
Rochas Okorocha
Oshomole still free & no one is saying shiit.

This Buhari is a big disgrace to the Animal kingdom.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by okooloyun1(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Hysmady(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Probe dat ijaw man and his affiliates
Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by free2ryhme: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
grin

Faces of thieves and rogues.

The woman get mind even claims she has cancer. God no go forgive her ooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Mutuwa(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
angry
Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by free2ryhme: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Let's be realistic. None of these accused have been charged to court.

So what is buhari doing

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Okpolo eye no be open eye,.....e don RED for Madueke.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Meiji(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2015
He dared the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government to produce evidence instead of putting him on trial in the media.

All we're saying.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by proxitaly: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Before nko ? Make him accept say im thief?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by lekjons(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2015
chai!... PDP yaf kill us!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by Vock(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2015
I'm tired of media allegations, I need to see some court trials and court judgments, I'm really tired of it,we all know that Jonathan"s govt wrecked Nigeria but we need to start seeing convictions

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by DONSMITH123(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
free2ryhme:
grin

Faces of thieves and rogues.

The woman get mind even claims she has cancer. God no go forgive her ooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani by MistaHumble(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Ok...
Where is Diezani right now....

That beautiful woman is so having a tough time right now... I hope she can survive this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees / We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti / Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.