Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

D’banj Reveals Why He Is Yet To Be Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Reveals Why He Is Yet To Be Married (420 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React / ‘how My Brother’s Death Led Me To Music’ – D’banj Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Reveals Why He Is Yet To Be Married by buki5: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2015
The Koko master, D’Banj is one artiste that has come a long way in the Nigerian music industry and he has had his fair share of romantic relationships with some A-list stars. Yet, none has been able to tame Nigeria’s widely acclaimed ‘White Lion’ and whisk him off the market for good.

Speaking in an interview with Saturday Beats, the Koko Master revealed he had wanted to get married at the age of 30 but five years after hitting that mark, he is still far from achieving one of his primary life goals.

Read more: http://newspepa.com/dbanj-reveals-why-he-is-yet-to-be-married-31085

Re: D’banj Reveals Why He Is Yet To Be Married by henribj(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2015
with all the space wey NL give posters to fit post all them write up, the whole space still no do you?? na for us to click your link to go read the story?
abegi post the write up here, space plenty for NL.

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince New Single 'BOSS' Is Making Nigerians Dance Crazy, Too Hot / Could 2pac Still Be Alive / Buy 20k Followers Twitter Account. Get One Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.