Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari (24127 Views)

What Is The Latest News On Nis Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by predatorX: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goon, Thank you for the correction, at first, I thought it was written on behalf of ALL the victims.

But that doesn't change the fact Buhari is a Certificateless illiterate.

dimwit what brought about certification on this thread undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by poiZon: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
oluwatomisin93:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/suspension-of-nis-recruitment-victim-writes-president-buhari/#sthash.sh9yiP6L.dpuf

victim of change!
i dont pity u guys at all, cos i know 90% of u guys voted for change, so RECRUITS BEHOLD THE YOUR CHANGE!
conductor i tell u say i wan stop here?
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It's a good thing he wrote this letter.

The question now is Can Buhari read

Illiterates can't.

Now my question is .. Do you have a brain in your head or your big head is just for decoration
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
This APC led government has brought more harm than good to our beloved country

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

What of GEJ's 6yrs ?
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Eazydeek(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goon, Thank you for the correction, at first, I thought it was written on behalf of ALL the victims.

But that doesn't change the fact Buhari is a Certificateless illiterate.

What's the meaning of " certificateless " ??
The school wey u pass out na mat una dey take sidon for class

Chai see person wey dey abuse president of Nigeria
Hahahahahahahahahaha stack illiterate like you

Oya return that phone you pressing back to your dad
You're a waste of sperm
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by bokoarerams: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
SirWere:
I see nothing spectacular about this. They might have been suspended for reasons unknown to us.
u are an asshole to think of that
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by macEDWIN(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nigeria is quite sad that we are in democracy with detectors as rulers cos they are not leaders, in Imo state previous administration gave job with kpng conducted the aptitude test screening upon screening and we're given appointment letters from csc civil service commission, many has eaten 6months salary before Rochas won the election and he came and sack the 10,000job on the premise that it was politically motivated and not barely 3months he did that, Abia state government sack the non indgenes Working in the state and now federal government has recruited, trained even on handling of arms and cancelled. Nigeria sorry, democracy sorry, Nigerians I pitty you people
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Dolarman(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
fayose4real:
Mr man, & where is d reliable source you got ur info frm? some pple were saying they got dropped at d last stage of the recruitment exercise & due to that fact the exercise wasn't on merit, is it posible for all applicant to be employed at dsame time? Out of all the applicants from d whole federation only 2000 were shortlisted & & some ar still 100% sure they ar qualified, my brother u may be qualified bt not chosen because is nt posible for everybody to make it there. The recruitment exercise was d best in the history of modern Nigeria

@ Fayose, you come here to attack people who are saying the candid truth about the recruitment process and bogus it was. If you can tell us where the 1500 names that were added to the initial 26000 shortlisted names for the interview emanated from just on the eve of the day the pass list was released on their website, then I will believe baseless attack.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by hibee4uall(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm proud of you, Ade. This is how a typical Yoruba reasons and behaves. Look at the content of that letter very reasonable and devoid of any abusive,name calling and detarogative
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by hibee4uall(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm proud of you, Ade. This is how a typical Yoruba reasons and behaves. Look at the content of that letter very reasonable and devoid of any abusive,name calling and embarrassing words. I pray this get to our People's president and he takes action.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by favourlove1: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Segadem:
He is still your president, and I know in spite of all ur master degree,PhD, still you are not qualify to be one of his servants not to talk of to b his cook.
. And what is special in serving buhari? Inferiority complex has eaten you up. Its people like you that worship humans. So if He is the president does that make him less a human? Wake up!
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Image123(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
While i feel for the letter writer and every jobless person, some things still need to be said. There's no need to politicize recruitment. Not all recruitment or applications are successful or automatic. The fact that you passed through training or orientation is no guarantee or shield against dismissal, suspension or sack. You don't come threatening about being trained in weapons, so what? So anybody trained to use weapon cannot be sacked or relieved for fear that he can become a criminal? If the recruitment process didn't have the proper due process or approval, or if it's presently not sustainable, what you can do is pray for help,mercy or compensation, not subtle threatening or claiming of right.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by omobaba101(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
The likes of Lawal should keep their tears. They were warned of such but won't listen. Most of the young people that were shouting change before the elections were not born when Buhari first ruled. We had told them that a leopard will not have the spots washed off no matter the rainfall. It's only possible under this regime that a man (David Parradang) could be fired for telling the P.S and Presidency that things should be done constitutionally. My prayer is just that Buhari will not be leaving Nigeria the way he left her when he first ruled; because he had come in the way he first came - everybody is corrupt and we need a change!
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nah ona vote this kind man put for seat ooh! See as the man don dey 4k up...none of his kids are lacking oh. The little jobs we get qualified to do, his boys will just come out to 4k up.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by kebi4all(m): 6:03am On Sep 01, 2015
they will never say how she got the job... job placements during the last administration was a mess up. good move by mr president.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It's a good thing he wrote this letter.

The question now is Can Buhari read

Illiterates can't.
why not u b d president if u're more literate?dis is how u will b crying all thru d president's tenure. Bad belle ppl
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
why not u b d president if u're more literate?dis is how u will b crying all thru d president's tenure. Bad belle ppl
Shut your trap!... I said the truth, Buhari is an illiterate.
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:32am On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut your trap!... I said the truth, Buhari is an illiterate.
u're an irresponsible idiot who lacks common sense to have called som1 who studied in both UK and US an illiterate. Ode oponu radarada
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
u're an irresponsible idiot who lacks common sense to have called som1 who studied in both UK and US an illiterate. Ode oponu radarada
You're a buharistic twerp who's fit for the gutters, I repeat, BUHARI IS A BRAINLESS CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE!
Re: Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a buharistic twerp who's fit for the gutters, I repeat, BUHARI IS A BRAINLESS CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE!

then go kiss a transformer and go into d grave if u don't wanna see PMB as ur own president. I beliv u must b part of d ppl dat said he will never b d president and now dat he is,d best optn for u all is 2 go under d ground and leave our president for us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You're Asked To Log In Into Your Facebook Account During A Job Interview / Staying Back After NYSC / Jobs In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.