Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road (39698 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) / Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by ugbah007: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mr governor,I hope you enjoyed the road?have fun you hear.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by otijah(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Says Governor was stuck on the road

Showed half baked pictures

Thought i would see the governor entering a truck or wearing 3/4 jeans and pants inspecting the road / accident

Just like Fayose is doing these days

Doesn't make sense to you but it makes sense to me , hence why you mustn't insult people if you don't know / understand how they think
oga, no body insulted you, I only asked u to read ur post again, its even you that rounting insults here for calling a governor a tout. Coming to ur posts, u dnt post messages that only understands or elese you will be termed a mad man
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by goodgate: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
litetias:
Deplorable.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
I need a 6 bedroom flat in Potiskum with,4 years rent. Holla
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by slimfit1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
truthfulguy:

The way your father will be stoned for doing nothing wrong.

tongue
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by idrissunny: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
For info Ayade as promise to dualize the from calabar to ogoja
chymystique:
kai! Why was he and his entourage not stuck on the muddy terrain? This is good @ least by next week he will do something about the road...
chymystique:
kai! Why was he and his entourage not stuck on the muddy terrain? This is good @ least by next week he will do something about the road...
chymystique:
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Meiji:
Another reason to push for devolution of powers. I don't understand how one would designate such roads as "federal roads" instead of leaving it for those who feel the pinch of using that road to fix.

Devolve powers so that the Cross River state governor can be held responsible for that road.

Structure. Simple. The centre wants to control everything and they know they cannot handle all. Right now FERMA is non existent. No government.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by DaBullIT(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
otijah:
oga, no body insulted you, I only asked u to read ur post again, its even you that rounting insults here for calling a governor a tout. Coming to ur posts, u dnt post messages that only understands or elese you will be termed a mad man

And again , i did not quote you , you didn't have to mention me

For further reading, check Fayose's campaign speeches, he said himself that he was a bus driver / garage boy which makes him a tout in reality but by packaging he's just a hustler, me calling him a tout is not an insult to him

Maybe I am so smart that i can say all i want with a few words in a sentence and others have to catch up to my braininess in order to understand me as opposed to being a mad man ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Reference(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
django1:
I think cross river has some of the worst roads in this country.

The only state capital accessed by a single lane highway. Even those states created by Abacha have advanced much further. Product of weak politics.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by 247notire(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

And again , i did not quote you , you didn't have to mention me

For further reading, check Fayose's campaign speeches, he said himself that he was a bus driver / garage boy which makes him a tout in reality but by packaging he's just a hustler, me calling him a tout is not an insult to him

Maybe I am so smart that i can say all i want with a few words in a sentence and others have to catch up to my braininess in order to understand me as opposed to being a mad man ?? grin grin grin grin
But even a mad man thinks he is okay and evry other person is mad...
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by 247notire(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by DaBullIT(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
247notire:
But even a mad man thinks he is okay and evry other person is mad...

Yes , so when a mad man is speaking to himself and someone joins the dialogue , is that person sane ?? grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/cross-river-gov-trapped-on-calabar-ikom-road/

Picture of the trailer that blocked the road

where is the governor n his convoy

Or is he in that bus
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ptui! Animals who refuse to develop and get organized. Shame on all of you! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry undecided
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by xamuelotu(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Poliporpor:
He sud die there. The money they spend on buying cars is sufficient to build our roads. Now c accidents causing so many deaths on those roads n yet they don't care. He should have bought a flying car
guy carm down, na federal gov't road
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Poliporpor(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
truthfulguy:

It is your father that will die wherever he is right now. Not just your father but your entire loved ones.

What has a man that just became governor done to justify dying there?
na wah o. I guess u feel u just won a jackpot by that. I clap for u well well. I no no u b4 o. U carry dead body come meat undertaker. Anything way u c from tomorrow night make u take am. Na u use ur hand cause am for urself. I give u 12 hours to modify ur comment if not, u go confirm am tomorrow night.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by seeker121(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
That Calabar-Ikom highway is nothing to write home about,the road needs serious intervention especially Ekori -Ugep side.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by litetias(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
goodgate:
I need a 6 bedroom flat in Potiskum with,4 years rent. Holla

How does Warri now relate to Potiskum?!
With all due respect of course.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mutuwa:
hmmm..
This happened in Ikwanu L.G.A of Abia state as the bus was returning from Umuahia
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by vhw2014: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
im so happy about this. i spent fifteen hours on that road on saturday. It wasnt funny. youths in the community took advantage of the bad spot and started extorting money from commuters. These youths had 4 different checkpoints so drivers had to part with at least 400 to be able to pass that bad spot. crazy!!!!
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Chuksxyview(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sometimes I wonder what our government have been doing since 1960, I strongly believe that if the roads in the country have been on continuous construction by the continuous government,maybe we might have achieved a very good percentage of good roads over the years. When shall this generation of greedy politicians be over? As usual,we will always believe and resort to God to help us. May God deliver us
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by ukemeramat(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/cross-river-gov-trapped-on-calabar-ikom-road/

Picture of the trailer that blocked the road

this particular road can never be ok due to the below reasons :

1; the present Governor Prof Ben Ayede mortgaged the life of cross rivarians just to get to that seat. He had an agreement with the the nit-wit and mob-star call governor Liyel Imoke to hand over construction of all major roads in the state to his patent company #Sermatech. Sermatech has a history of abandoned and sub standard project execution. As a construction company, they have never completed any major contract ever awarded to them.
2; The original contractors that has been working on that road is CCECC and they did a wonderful job from Ikom-Alesi. they also built a well designed drainage system and culverts for the road to control erosion. the same CCECC was to handle the road up to Ugep but corruption,greedy for power anti people agreements will cause pains on cross riverians because the contract has been revoked and given to Liyel imoke patent company #sermatech, a well known rogue company.
3; The present governor spends more of his time and money on car purchases and causing nuisance to people with his noisy siren and bikers' riders.

Solution :
1; The process of awarding the contract for the reconstruction of that road should be probed.
2; The contract of such magnitude should be given to reputable companies like JB,Arab contractors,Setraco,CCECC,RCC and not street contractor like sermatech.

conclusion:
Cross Rivarians should learn to hold their leaders accountable and companies like #Sermatech and Lillikard should be kick out of the state .
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by goodgate: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
litetias:

How does Warri now relate to Potiskum?!
With all due respect of course.
Ok what about an estate to let in Mararaba?
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by goodgate: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
litetias:

Nothing like that for now but I do have a room available at Yabaleft.
Do I book it for you or are you going to behave yourself?

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Ok i Understand you own a duplex in yaba left, pls stay there.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by mmsen: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
These roads need to made with concrete instead of bitumen.

Bitumen is terrible for use in places with rain drenched terrain like Cross River.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Blasted For Calling Nigerian Youths "Children" / INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election / Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.