Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. (2138 Views)

Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants / List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Online Application / Nigerian Paramilitary Recruitment 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. by lordcapo(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Please friends, I want to ask if it's true, weather all the paramilitary has started recruiting, like, Nigerian Prisons, Civil Defense, Customs etc. If their forms are out online or replacement. Hook up with me on my whatsapp number 08034476378. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. by johnorji: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
I am aware of Nigeria Customs service(NCS).They started replacement since june and infact they are about 2 conclude the recruitment if not the recent change of d comptroller general of customs b/c the former one resign.So they are waiting 4 the new CG to take over office.
Re: Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. by mattiu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
johnorji:
I am aware of Nigeria Customs service(NCS).They started replacement since june and infact they are about 2 conclude the recruitment if not the recent change of d comptroller general of customs b/c the former one resign.So they are waiting 4 the new CG to take over office.

Please bro is d custom recruitment genuine cos I was asked to bring 25500 I tot it was a scam
Re: Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. by stoneaustin(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
mattiu:

Please bro is d custom recruitment genuine cos I was asked to bring 25500 I tot it was a scam

its a SCAM!!! Nigeria Custom haven't recruited for some time now.. rather than waste that cash sow it in church or in d orphanage.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. by biochea(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
mattiu:

but y would u pay such amount, wht z d moni for....guy b wise plzz.

being unemploy doesn't mean being stup!d!
Re: Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. by DankemzI(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
mattiu:

You better pay that money,.. That's how they recruit inwardly.... Before alerting to apply for already taken vacancies

1 Like

Re: Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. by mattiu(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
DankemzI:

You better pay that money,.. That's how they recruit inwardly.... Before alerting to apply for already taken vacancies
hmmmmm
Re: Is It True That All The Paramilitary Has Started Recruiting. by Ifiegboria(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
johnorji:

How do they go abt the replacement? Do they sell forms or its just an insider stuff? Is it anybody that is eligible to apply? Please quote me

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday's Vacancies / Vacancy/job At Smile Communications / Lonadek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.