Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration (1030 Views)

HURIWA Alleges Maltreatment Of Igbo Ethnic Nationality By Buhari - The Guardian / Metering Of Customers Not Exclusive Right Of Discos – Fashola / Army Reacts To Video Of Protesting Soldiers Over Maltreatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2015
So Mtn is sending textes to its customers and telling us to come for a re-registration of our sim or we'll be cut off. I use 3 lines and none have alerted me over such.

This morning @ Mtn office polo park mall enugu, it's 7:30 and its drizzling but the Mtn staffs lock their doors and leave us outside to suffer. This is just inhumane

Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by INTROVERT(f): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2015
sorry.. They sent me the message too and I don't have time to go and be queuing.
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by magabounce(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Eyah!!!!!
Etisalat just blocked my line!!!
And MTN z bugging me!!!
No time fa
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by IamforGod: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Mtn shud send me d message abeg!

Can't remember wen last I loaded mtn sef.

Since I started using glo for my oda phone I don forget mtn.
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by abubkhr: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Just break the damn gate maybe you'll get their attention. Useless network.
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by DaGC(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2015
I did mine on saturday. It was a frustrating experience. The worse part is that its usually only 1 office in the city that's allowed to carry out the ish.
I feel sorry for those that work monday to saturday. They might never be chanced to do it.
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Who should we talk to about this terrible treatment
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by otr1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just walk to the nearest glo office and port...and your worries are over.
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by mikolo80: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
otr1:
Just walk to the nearest glo office and port...and your worries are over.
chop knuckle
you will grow old
you will have children
they will bury you
you will not bury them
they will take care of you
you will take care of them
they will grow old
you will see your grand children
you will baby sit your great grand children

life is simple
why do we make it hard for ourselves and blame it on someone else

1 Like

Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by futurerex: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by otr1(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2015
mikolo80:
chop knuckle
you will grow old
you will have children
they will bury you
you will not bury them
they will take care of you
you will take care of them
they will grow old
you will see your grand children
you will baby sit your great grand children

life is simple
why do we make it hard for ourselves and blame it on someone else
Thanks bro. I wish you the same.
I've been on glo network for more than a year now and I have no regret and no cause to port back
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by magabounce(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2015
DaGC:
I did mine on saturday. It was a frustrating experience. The worse part is that its usually only 1 office in the city that's allowed to carry out the ish.
I feel sorry for those that work monday to saturday. They might never be chanced to do it.
My brother!!!
I had tu escape hiddenly from the office today to two malls at Garki, all to no avail
Back @ d office prolly till i get blocked
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by CallPolice: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2015
They should cease my line I don't want.
Re: Evil Maltreatment Of Customers By MTN Over Re-registration by mikolo80: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
otr1:

Thanks bro. I wish you the same.
I've been on glo network for more than a year now and I have no regret and no cause to port back
proudly Nigerian too
life is simple
why do ppl make it hard

(1) (Reply)

DSS - Jigawa State Has Highest Social Media Political Comments, Cautions Youths / United States Stopped Oil Imports From Nigeria / BUHARI Compelled To Order Closure Of Villa Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.