Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,041 members, 7,828,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

When Someone Call You A Wailer/hater - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Someone Call You A Wailer/hater (563 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Someone Call You A Wailer/hater by respect80(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2015
The best answer when someone calls you a wailer

Or a hater I think the best answer is "SAME 2 U" make sure it's in capital letters.
The reason is because if I criticize someone or something and you call me a wailer or hater it simply means you are criticizing me for criticizing someone or something so we fall into the same category as critics.

It's quite simple cos if you won't allow the wailers and haters to do their job then you are not better than them in any sense.

We are the proud Wailers who will continue to wail until we see a better democracy.

So guys what do you think wink

Re: When Someone Call You A Wailer/hater by hijodedios: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2015
i think you are very right
Re: When Someone Call You A Wailer/hater by respect80(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think if someone has good point to backup his or her argument they should go ahead with it rather than calling others wailers or haters cos that's what we all are.
Every one should be allowed to share his or her own view about any issue

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn French! / Help For All Unilorin Freshers plus a week free accommodation / Nairalanders! Urgent Help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.